Abdominoplasty in India
Are you shying to flaunt your flabby tummy?
Tired working out and dieting? And still not getting the desired results?
Well, then you can consider abdominoplasty to get the ideal tummy.
Abdominoplasty, also known as "tummy tuck" which is a type of Liposuction, Liposuction evacuates excess fat and skin that has lost its elasticity, making it firmer, and in desired shape. Liposuction is a treatment which is used all over the body. Liposuction procedure includes making a substantial incision in the area of the body from where fat is to be reduced.
Let me brief you about the places in India where Liposuction is well-known for:
A person will need to spend at least 1-2 days
in the hospital.
The surgeon will recommend a patient to remain
in the country for about 3-5 weeks.
Precautions against developing deep vein
thrombosis will also be taken care of.
An abdominoplasty redefines the abdomen
and makes it firmer.
- Delhi the capital of India, is the most populous city in India. Delhi has many tourist attractive places that capture the attention of the travelers. One will even find many world-class and reputed hospitals that provide quality service in the field of medical treatments with an economical price range. Delhi is an ideal place where one can rejuvenate themselves by undergoing Cosmetology treatment. Cosmetology treatment includes Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Body-lift, Face-lift etc. One will find best doctors for liposuction in Delhi who provide services with the help of latest technology and at the same time at a reasonable cost. Dermatologist and skin specialist in Delhi can provide you best solution for you problems. In delhi dermatologist in Faridabad can be considered for abdominoplasty because the hospitals and clinics are well known for its highly experienced doctors.
- Mumbai is the wealthiest and populated city in India. It is known as the city that never sleeps. This city is the midpoint of all the medical activities and business around the country. Mumbai has many hospitals in both public and private sector which provide world class services at an affordable cost. Cosmetology treatment is very famous and is being adapted by many people in an around Mumbai because of its reasonable cost and efficient doctors. If you wish to get your body in a desired shape or want to reshape your body then Liposuction in Mumbai is one of the best options that you can consider.
- Bangalore is a prominent city that has contributed to the Medical Tourism in India. The technological advancement is a major advantage that has made people undergo cosmetic surgeries with confidence. With accessibility to top-class hospitals and experienced surgeons, this city has now become the preferred city for undergoing Cosmetic surgery like Liposuction. Also, the cost of Liposuction in Bangalore is an add-on benefit to the individuals who wish to get a perfect shape.
- Chennai is termed as India’s health capital. And it attracts almost 30-45 percent of domestic as well as tourists. Chennai is famous for treatments like cancer, IVF, knee replacement and cosmetic surgery. The most favored treatment in Chennai is cosmetic surgery. People around the globe are way conscious regarding their looks and because of which people undergo many types of cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgeries are of many types like Abdominoplasty, body-lift, face-lift, liposuction etc.
Now let’s understand what is abdominoplasty and who are the suitable candidate for abdominoplasty.
Abdominoplasty removes the wrinkles and tightens the skin of the stomach through surgery.
Abdominoplasty is usually preferred by patients having sagging skin or by people who wish to lose weight. Women who have recently given birth to a child mainly opt for an abdominoplasty to remove excess fat from their tummy area.
WHO WILL PERFORM THE SURGERY?
This surgery will be performed by the Plastic surgeon or a medical doctor who has a minimum of five years of experience in the reconstruction of physical injury or cosmetic surgery. The plastic surgeon should have American Board of Plastic Surgery certificate.
WHERE WILL THE SURGERY BE CONDUCTED?
The surgery can be performed in a hospital operating room or at the surgeon’s clinic if he has all resources available with him.
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT:
There are various things that the patient and plastic surgeon should take into consideration before going for abdominoplasty surgery.
Your surgeon will initially give you consultation. During the consultation, a physical examination will be performed by the surgeon on your body to so that he can take into account the following factors that will have impact during or after the surgery.
- The general health of yours
- The size and shape of the abdomen
- The location of the fat deposited in the abdomen
- The skin elasticity of your body
- What are the medications that you are already taking
The surgeon will describe you the whole procedure of the surgery plus any risk if involved. You will also be informed about the cost of the treatment and about the payment method.
If you are a smoker than you will be asked to quit smoking two weeks before you undergo the surgery.
PROCEDURE OF ABDOMINOPLASTY:
Abundance skin and tissue are removed and stomach muscles are fixed, utilizing dissolvable sutures. It might be important to have a depleting tube set up after the surgery. A fractional/small scale abdominoplasty includes making a smaller cut as opposed to the complete abdominoplasty. This kind of surgery is focused for patients who have fat stores beneath the navel. Both surgeries frequently join liposuction as a major aspect of the strategy. When the fixing is finished, the specialist finishes the methodology by closing the entry points with sutures.
The surgery of abdominoplasty is subdivided into various categories like:
- Complete Abdominoplasty: At first an incision is made in the hip region. After that an incision is made to free the naval. Then the skin is detached from abdomen for muscles and fascia to be tightened.
- Partial Abdominoplasty: A small incision is made at first. Then skin and fat are separated up to a specific limit. Liposuction is used at last to contour the transit zone and the flap is stitched back into the place
- Extended Abdominoplasty: It is a combination of complete abdominoplasty and lateral tight lift. The surgery will completely contour your abdomen and improve your waist size and shape.
- Floating Abdominoplasty: this is an extended version of the extended mini abdominoplasty. This surgery will help you in tightening and shaping your waist through a small incision that will be placed around the belly button. Liposuction can also be performed to achieve the perfect result.
- Circumferential abdominoplasty: It is a type of extended abdominoplasty and a buttock lift. This surgery is known as Bely Lipectomy or lower body lift. This operation is suitable for people who have undergone massive weight loss
- Combination procedures: Abdominoplasty can be combined with many other procedures like Liposuction, breast reduction, breast lift. This combination procedure will help you in getting the most perfect shape of your body.
AFTER THE SURGERY:
After the surgery is performed you might have to stay under observation for one night post-surgery or stay in hospital for several hours after recovering from the procedure and anesthesia.
Following are some instruction that you will be given for your health care:
- After surgery, you should avoid straightening your back
- Try to walk as soon as possible after surgery so that the recovery of the surgery is fast
- You should not take shower till advised by the doctor
- You can start going to your work after two or four weeks
The surgical drains will be removed after one week of your surgery and stiches in one or two weeks. However, the swelling or any pain in abdomen area is expected to be there for two to six weeks. Comparatively recover is very faster if you are an healthy person.
The cost of Abdominoplasty varies from $5000 to $9500, depending upon the doctors’ fees, anesthesia, and the facility that are going to be provided.
If you are looking for combined treatment with abdominoplasty to get the most perfect shape of your body then the cost will increase depending upon the second treatment you choose.
There are minimal complications and risks that one may face after the surgery. Have a look below:
- Numbness of skin
- Anesthesia complication
- Nerve might get damage
- Swelling in legs at times
- Follow-up surgery might be required
If you have got little more extra fat in your abdomen area, diet and exercise also dint work for you? Then you have an option of Abdominoplasty. It is popularly known as Tummy Tuck. This surgery is major and should be done under the experienced and efficient doctors. India will the most preferred destination by you to consider this treatment because of availability of efficient doctors and its reasonable cost. And this surgery should not be your alternative choice of weight loss.
Skin Doctors & Skin Clinics
Skin doctors in Mumbai
View details of Skin Clinics in Mumbai
Dr. Shashidhar Tcli, Dermatologist in Bangalore
View details of Skin Clinics in Bangalore
Dr. Nikhil Chandoori, Dermatologist in Hyderabad
View details of Skin Clinics in Hyderabad
Dr. Richa Sharma, Dermatologist in Delhi
View details of Skin Clinics in Delhi
Dr. Renita Rajannn, Dermatologist in Chennai
View details of Skin Clinics in Chennai
Dr. Arshi Rahul, Dermatologist in Pune
View details of Skin Clinics in Pune
A body lift is a combination of procedures designed to improve the overall look of the patient's body by removing and tightening skin.
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to change the size and shape of the breasts.
A breast implant procedure involves the surgical insertion of implants to improve the shape or increase the size of the breasts.