Have you tried everything to get in shape?
Is exercising and dieting not giving you the ideal body you want?
Well, with the increasing demand for cosmetic surgery which has also boosted of the Medical tourism sector in the past decade, Medical Treatments is commonly popular for Cancer treatments and cosmetic surgeries like Breast Enhancements, Liposuction, Facial lift, Rhinoplasty or similar treatments.
Liposuction in India has recently come into demand, since this type of cosmetic surgery helps breaks up and "suck it" from the body.
Most commonly, liposuction is used on the abdomen, thighs, chest, hips, buttocks, neck, chin, upper and backs of the arms, calves, and back. Abdomen.
During liposuction, the fat is removed through a cannula - which is inserted by making small surgical cuts.
The popularity of cosmetic surgeries has grown rapidly. In India, Cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata are most commonly opted by the patients due to its international standards of facilities and renowned doctors.
Let’s have a look at the list of cities providing the best Liposuction treatment.
- Delhi: Delhi is the most trusted and medically accessible cities in India. With the best hospitals and clinics providing the world class facilities especially for cosmetic surgeries, it has now become affordable for the middle class to go under the knife. One such popular cosmetic surgery is Liposuction in Delhi which has helped to remove the excess fats successfully with the help of expert surgeons.
- Mumbai: Mumbai is one of the most visited metropolitan cities for medical treatments. Hospitals chains like Apollo, Fortis, Lilavati, Jaslok hospitals are the reason why individuals prefer Mumbai for medical support. One of the popular surgeries is the Cosmetic ones like Rhinoplasty, Breast augmentation; Face Lift, Tummy Tuck and Liposuction. Out of which Liposuction in Mumbai is the most opted surgery to get into shape.
- Bangalore: Bangalore in a very short period has become one of the most preferred destinations for medical advancements due to its technological improvements and high tech equipment’s. The city has been a destination for cosmetic surgeries like Tummy tuck, abdominoplasty, body lift, Liposuction and other cosmetology surgeries. The world-class medical facility, the best doctors and best trained staff is the major reason why Liposuction in Bangalore is the best.
- Chennai: Chennai is the most popular destination for medical treatment. Chennai receives up to around 300 foreign patients daily due to high quality technology, accurate medical treatment, low cost and its accessibility to best experienced surgeons, which explains why it is one of the most important reasons why cosmetic surgeries individuals prefer to undergo Liposuction in Chennai.
- Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad also known as the ‘Manchester of India” is now another fastest growing medical hub of India. One of major factors is the accessibility to world class hospitals in the city that has contributed to the growth of the medical sector. Also, NRIs prefer Ahmedabad for their medical treatment like cancer treatments, transplants and cosmetic surgeries. One such surgery is Liposuction in Chennai which has gained popularity in the city.
- Pune: Pune has become fastest growing city not only in terms of industry and infrastructure, but also in terms of medical facilities and treatments. Pune has become hub of some of the best cosmetologist. There are various Skin Specialist in Pune who provides world class treatment for liposuction using latest technology.
Well, in India the cost of liposuction is affordable as compared to countries like USA, UK, Singapore, Germany where the cost is very high. In India, the cost is very reasonable due to affordable rates of living and surgery. The quality of liposuction surgery is very high as compared to the cost. The cost of liposuction mainly depends upon your body part to be treated and the amount of fat deposits that are to be removed. You can find the approximate Liposuction cost between Rs. 60000.00 to Rs. 200000.00 which includes cost of surgery, anaesthesia, the surgeons cost and other factors.
|BODY PART (For Liposuction Surgery)||LIPOSUCTION SURGERY COST*|
|ABDOMEN UPPER AND LOWER||RS. 120000.00 – 150000.00|
|BUTTOCKS||RS. 60000.00 – 80000.00|
|THIGHS (INNER AND OUTER)||RS. 30000.00 – 40000.00|
|CHIN, CHEEKS, NECK||RS. 20000.00|
|BREAST||RS. 30000.00 – 50000.00||*Figures are approximate|
Above chart only includes surgery cost and other costs like hospital charges, type of anesthesia and technique used may vary from hospitals to hospitals. To get complete details get estimated cost sheet from the clinic/hospital you are planning to get liposuction in Mumbai.
A surgeon's fee will be based on his or her experience, the type of procedure used, and the geographic office location. Most of the health insurance in the market does not cover liposuction treatment or complications attached to it, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans, so be sure to ask.
Liposuction cost may include the following things:
Before getting surgery, you must ask the doctor what will be the final cost he will be charging you and preferably get a written approximate charge sheet for the surgery.
Liposuction is not a general weight reducing method - it is not a treatment for heftiness.
Liposuction removes fat cells, changing the state of the body. Unless, the patient does not lead a proper lifestyle after the operation, it is quite possible that the fat cells will return back.
The measure of fat that can be sucked out is limited.
Liposuction has different dangers including deadness, numbness, redness and scarring.
Liposuction helps you get in the coveted, instead of any physical benefits.
Liposuction is reasonable when there is no outcome after one has tried everything. For instance, following proper diets and working out. When an individual puts on weight, each fat cell expands in size and volume. Liposuction reduces the amount of fat cells in different body zones.
Experts say that the best liposuction contenders are the people who are near to the ideal shape.
A person will need to spend at least 3 days in the hospital. Liposuction is performed as an outpatient procedure.
A person may have to spend at least one week in India, depending on the area and amount of fat removed from the body.
Before, During and After Liposuction Surgery
Prior to the operation - patients should experience some tests to guarantee that they are fit for the surgery. Doctor will guide the patient to:
- Not to take drugs like aspirin for at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Women may be requested to not take the contraceptive pill.
- Consent Form - the patient will be made a request to sign a consent, which affirms that they are completely aware of the risks, advantages, and other options available to the surgery.
The liposuction surgery takes approx. 1-4 hours.
Anaesthesia - The patient will be given general anaesthesia to numb the area of treatment.
The doctor may use an epidural for treatments on the lower body - the anaesthetic is injected into the epidural space surrounding the dura (fluid-filled sac) around the spine, partially numbing the abdomen and legs.
A local anaesthetic might be used when liposuction is done on very small areas.
The requirement of the type anaesthesia depends upon the procedure, if the person need to be stand up during the procedure then he will be given local anaesthesia.
There are various techniques of liposuction:
- Tumescent liposuction: A few litres of a saline solution with a local anaesthesia are pumped beneath the skin in the range that will be suctioned. The fat is sucked out using slim hollow tubes. This is the most known type of liposuction technique.
- Dry liposuction: There is no infusion of liquid solution before the removal of fat. Though this technique is rarely used today.
- Ultrasound-helped liposuction (UAL): Otherwise called ultrasonic liposuction, Ultrasonic liposuction is just one modality to perform liposuction. With the use of ultrasound waves, the fat is melted down. Burn and seromas are some of the side-effects that could possibly occur. It is thought that ultrasonic liposuction may work better on areas of more fibrous-type fat like the back and flank area as well as possibly leading to better skin contraction possibly from the heat.
- Control helped liposuction (PAS): Otherwise called controlled liposuction, PAS utilizes a specific cannula with a motorized framework that quickly moves forward and backward, enabling the specialist to haul out fat all the more effectively.
- Laser Assisted Lipolysis (LAL): Otherwise called laser-guided lipo, this method requires the utilization of tumescent liquid. A slim tube with pointed end is embedded with suction machine.
Post operation, Doctors may leave the incision open so that excess liquid fat and blood can be removed from the body.
After the operation, the patient may encounter deadness in a few regions.
- Support swathes
Patients who maintain their weight can usually expect permanent results. Earlier Those who had fat accumulated in their hips may find that their buttocks have become new problem area.
Well, with the increasing trend of cosmetic surgery it is vital for an individual to know the extent to which they can undergo the liposuction surgery. Liposuction is a best option for individual looking to regain their body shape.
Skin Doctors & Skin Clinics
Skin doctors in Mumbai
View details of Skin Clinics in Mumbai
Dr. Shashidhar Tcli, Dermatologist in Bangalore
View details of Skin Clinics in Bangalore
Dr. Nikhil Chandoori, Dermatologist in Hyderabad
View details of Skin Clinics in Hyderabad
Dr. Richa Sharma, Dermatologist in Delhi
View details of Skin Clinics in Delhi
Dr. Renita Rajannn, Dermatologist in Chennai
View details of Skin Clinics in Chennai
Dr. Arshi Rahul, Dermatologist in Pune
View details of Skin Clinics in Pune
A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty removes excess fat and skin that has lost its elasticity, creating a firmer, more defined abdomen.
A body lift is a combination of procedures designed to improve the overall look of the patient's body by removing and tightening skin.
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to change the size and shape of the breasts.