Feeling embarrassed to smile? Here we have best dental implant in India for you.I am sure every one of us must have experienced the stigma of having a damaged or missing tooth at least once in lifetime. A damaged or missing tooth not only destroys our self -confidence but also leads to severe oral health problems. As we know the bitter truth that teeth cannot heal themselves once they are damaged, the only way to replace the lost tooth is Dental implant. When it comes to Dental implant, leading hospitals in India boast of highly skilled dental surgeons and specialists capable of treating all types of dental treatments like gum reshaping, teeth whitening, cosmetic dentist and smile makeovers. Fortis, Lilavati and LH Hiranandani are some of the premier hospitals in Mumbai for dental Implants.
What is Dental Implant?
Dental Implant gives you the permanent solution for your tooth loss by replacing it by another tooth. It is typically made of titanium and is proven to be the most effective and safe replacement for the tooth root. Now I would like to give you a brief idea about different types of Dental Implants
Dental implants also come in different sizes and heights, including standard and narrow. Your dental implant expert is trained to help you determine what option is right for you depending on the tooth or teeth that need to be replaced. See basically there are two different types of Dental Implants:
- Endosteal implants:These are surgically implanted directly into the jawbone. They are typically shaped like small crews, cylinders or plates; they are the most commonly used type of implant. When the surrounding of your gum tissue is healed, then a second surgery is taken place to connect a post to the original implant. Lastly, an artificial tooth (or teeth) is attached to the post-individually, or grouped on a bridge or denture.
- Subperiosteal implants:These consist of a metal frame that is fitted onto the jawbone just below the gum tissue. This implants is used in patients who have a shallow jawbone and cannot or do not want to undergo a procedure to rebuild it. The frame becomes fixed to the jawbone when the gums are healed. Post are attached to the frame, protrude through the gums. As with endosteal implants, artificial teeth are then mounted to the posts.
- Government Dental College and Hospital Address:St. George Hospital, Near Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India.
- Ceramco Dental Clinic Address:Nand-Dham Society, Opp. Shri Hari Sagar Hotel, Lokmanya Tilak Road, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092, India.
- Dr. Kathuria’s Multi-speciality Dental Clinic Address:E-143, Block E, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110065, India.
- 32 Smile Stone Dental Clinic Address:3, Ring Road, Opposite Maharani Bagh, Kilokri, Near Ashram Flyover, New Delhi, Delhi 110014, India.
- Partha Dental Hospitals & Clinics Address:2nd Floor, Above Kanti Sweets & Axis Bank ATM, Beside Coffee Day, Opposite Service Lane to Bellandur, Bangalore, Karnataka 560103, India.
- Ridgetop Dental International Address: 52, 2nd Floor, 100 Feet Road, Near Kendriya Sadan, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka 560034, India.
Steps followed by the doctor as follows: Step1: Anesthesia. It is a surgical process for which a local anesthetic (and possibly also sedation or a general anesthetic) is used. Step2: Accessing the jawbone. This is an initial surgical step, the dentist will need to access to bone in the region where the implant will be placed. Step3: Identifying the position for the implant. Once the bone has been accessed, the dentist will use a series of drills, each of increasing diameter, to prepare a hole into which the dental implant will ultimately be placed. Step4: Creating the pilot hole for the implant. Step5: Evaluating the initial orientation of the point hole. When the initiatory portion of the pilot hole has been created, the dentist will insert an alignment pin into it. Step6: Completing the pilot hole. After making any needed adjustments, the dentist will resume their drilling. Step7: The final check of the implant's pilot hole. The dentist will now reinsert the alignment pin into the completed pilot hole. Step8: Drilling the hole for the implant. Once the pilot hole is completed, the dentist will continue the drilling using a set of bits. Step9: Double checking the implant's hole. When the hole for implant is completed, an alignment pin is placed in it so the dentist can confirm that it meets the needed orientation and depth requirements. Step10: The dentist will thread the hole. Step11: The dentist will place the implant. When the hole is properly shaped, the dentist will go ahead and insert the dental implant into the jawbone. Step12: Closing the surgical site. A. Placing the implant cap. B. Placing stitches. C. Healing times. As above I have explained about the Dental Implant. Implants fuse to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth. Don’t worry dentures and bridges mounted to implants won’t slip or shift in your mouth. It helps the dentures and bridges to stay fit – as well as individual crowns placed over implants – feel more natural than conventional bridges or dentures. It might be difficult for some people, the ordinary bridges and dentures are simply not comfortable or not possible, due to sore spots, poor ridges or gagging. In addition, ordinary bridges must be attached to teeth on either side of the space left by the missing tooth. Below I have listed down the best Hospitals in India in major city wise: Following are the best hospitals in Mumbai: