We know how it feels when hair loss becomes a major hurdle in one's life. Excessive hair loss is like an evil which destroys your personal as well as professional life. Don't worry, this page will provide you with all the information related to hair transplant in Coimbatore. From cost to clinics, this page will deal with every aspect related to hair transplant in Coimbatore.
Coimbatore is regarded as a big healthcare hub and the hair transplant in Coimbatore is regarded as the best in Tamil Nadu . It is one of the fastest developing tier-II cities in the field of healthcare ans specially in cosmetic surgery like hair transplant. Coimbatore is well connected to the rest of the country.
Dr Shankar Sawant
The hair transplant clinics in Coimbatore provides best hair fall treatment in Coimbatore at reasonable cost.
People from nearby districts visit Coimbatore for cosmetic surgeries as there are many renowned hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Hair transplant in Coimbatore is becoming increasingly popular among people who have severe hair loss or balding issues. As you know, people in Tamil Nadu are open to trying different procedures and techniques to solve their hair problems. More and more people are opting for hair transplant in Coimbatore.
What is the cost of hair transplant in Coimbatore?
You can get the best treatments for your hair at good and hygienic clinics. The cost of hair transplant in Coimbatore is reasonable than other places and you can get the best price by comparing the cost with other clinics and save your hard earned money.
The cost of hair transplant in Coimbatore depends on the location of the clinic, experience of the hair expert and the seriousness of the baldness. The cost of hair transplant in Coimbatore varies from Rs 25,000 to Rs 40, 000 and can even exceed 1 lakh depending on seriousness of baldness. The FUT costs in Coimbatore around Rs 18 per graft to Rs 30 per graft, whereas cost of FUE hair trabsplant in Coimbatore is approximately Rs 35 per graft to Rs 75 per graft.
We have listed below the top hair transplant & Cosmetology clinics in Coimbatore:
1. Bald care hair fixing Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
It is one of the best hair transplant clinic in Coimbatore known for quality service at affordable cost. Address: Trichy Road, Sungam Cricle, Trichy Road, Near Wine Shop, Sungam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641018
2. V Care Hair & Skin Clinic Trichy Road, Coimbatore
V care is preferred by most of the hair transplant seekers in Coimbatore. The VCare hair transplantation cost in Coimbatore is extremely affordable. Address: 2nd & 3rd Floor, Sungam, Trichy Road, Coimbatore – 641018
3. Good look hair fixing Centre, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Good looks is also among the top clinics for hair transplant in Coimbatore and provides good quality service at low cost. Address: ELVIN Complex, Chinnasamy Naidu Road, Opposite HDFC Bank., Ramakrishna Rd, New Siddhapudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641044
4. White Cliffs Hair Studio – Kovai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
It is also among the best hair transplant clinics in Coimbatore. It provides a wide variety of hair loss treatment. Address: Rajalakshmi Nagar, Hope College, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004
Hair transplant is a surgical process which removes hair from the areas which has good hair growth like the back of the head and implants it in the areas where there is bald spot or scanty hair. There are two techniques which are used by the clinics for hair transplant in Coimbatore namely:
• Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) – It is also called strip harvesting. The surgeon removes a strip of tissue containing hair from the back of the head which is dissected into follicular grafts using microscopes by the surgical technicians. The grafts are then implanted into the area which has scanty or no hair. This surgery leaves behind a linear scar at the back of the head.
• Follicular unit extraction (FUE) – FUE hair tarnsplant in Coimbatore is the most preferred hair loss treatment in Coimbatore. This surgery is a time consuming process which does not leave behind scars. The surgeon extracts the graft from the back of the head using micro punches. The extracted grafts are then implanted in the tiny incisions made in the recipient area by the surgeon.
• PRP Treatment - PRP treatment is a non-surgical process of natural hair transplant coimbatore in which your own plasma-rich-platelets is injected into the affected area which stimulates the blood for hair growth. PRP treatment cost in Coimbatore ranges between rs. 3500 to 6000 depending upon the baldness level.
What to expect after hair transplant surgery in Coimbatore?
After you recieve a hair transplant surgery, your scalp will be sore and the surgeon will prescribe medications such as pain killers, antibiotics to prevent infection and anti-inflammatory medications.
After around 2 to 3 weeks your transplanted hair will fall out making way for new hair growth. You will see new hair growth after six to nine months after the surgery.
SIDE EFFECTS OF HAIR TRANSPLANT IN COIMBATORE
Side effects of hair transplant in Coimbatore are minor and vanishes within few weeks. They consist of :
• Swelling of the scalp
• Lack of sensation on the operated area of the scalp
• Formation of crust on the scalp in the area from where the hair is extracted or implanted.
• Unnatural looking hair
RESULT OF HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGERY IN COIMBATORE
If the surgery is conducted by a competent surgeon then the chances of hair grafts growing successfully will increase to 95%. Prior to the surgery, it is better to research about the concerned hair transplant clinic in Coimbatore. There are a number of excellent hair transplant centre in Coimbatore. Staying healthy and eating well helps to improve healing and also bring about positive result.
style="margin-bottom: 0px;text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #20606D; color: #ffffff;font-size: 27px;margin-top: 0px;font-weight: bold;">Provide Your Details,
and our hair expert will get in touch with you