Hair loss though common can be very distressing and can affect a person’s confidence. Men and women both suffer from this issue. If you have notable amount of hair loss, then there are some surgical alternatives like hair transplant which can help solve this problem.
Hair transplant in Trivandrum is a surgical procedure which does not require repeated follow-ups. The medical service specially the hair transplant doctors in Trivandrum are on par with the rest of the country. The cost of hair transplant in Trivandrum is affordable without compromising on the quality of treatment and hygiene.
Here is the rating for below mentioned clinics in Jaipur.
Dr. Shankar Sawant
The hair transplant centres in Trivandrum provides best treatment at affordable cost.
Below we have listed down the best hair transplant centre in Trivandrum:
1. DermaVue Skin, Cosmetology & Hair Transplant
Address: Chengalloor, Poojapura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012
2. Dr. Yogiraj Centre For Dermatology & Cosmetology
Address: Kumarapuram Road, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695004
3. Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Trivandrum
Address: Anayara Road, Anayara, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695029
4. Farrell Hair Fixing Trivandrum | Hair Replacement in Kerala
Address: Lathika Arcade, Statue, Vanross Junction, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695001
Are you an appropriate candidate for hair transplant in Trivandrum?
• Establish your hair loss pattern – Analyze the hair loss pattern so that you can opt for the best strategy for treatment. If you have been losing hair due to male pattern baldness for some years then you will benefit from this procedure.
• Understanding the procedure of hair transplant - You should have realistic goals and expectations from this surgery. Even after surgery you may suffer from hair loss so it is necessary that you continue with your medications to prevent hair loss after consulting the doctor.
• Be knowledgeable about your family’s baldness history – Your hair loss pattern depends a lot on your genetics and family history.
• Your age and your donor site – Basically people being in their early twenties are considered too young for the surgery. The outcome of the surgery depends a lot on good donor site.
Most frequently asked questions regarding hair transplant in Trivandrum
What is the process of hair transplant in Trivandrum?
Hair transplant is surgical procedure in which the hair from the back of the head is transplanted to the balding areas on top of the head.
The hair taken from the back of the head is genetically resistant to baldness so this process works for a lifetime. The famous hair replacement Trivandrum clinics provide a wide variety of hair loss treatment.
Is hair transplant painful?
Hair Transplant procedure in Trivandrum is conducted under local anesthesia, so the patient does not feel pain during surgery. Post–operation the person will feel some numbness and soreness.
How many grafts are necessary for hair transplant?
The number of grafts depends on the degree of your hair loss. It also depends on your expectation and desire.
How much time will it take to heal?
Hair transplant procedure has become highly advanced and is less invasive than past procedures. There healing is quick and people can resume work within few days. Mild soreness and numbness will remain for several days.
When is the new growth expected?
Generally it takes about 3 to 5 months for the transplanted hair to start growing. In the beginning, the hair is very thin but slowly it will become thicker and fuller. It takes about a year for the hair to mature fully and it will continue to grow for a lifetime.
Is the result permanent?
The hair follicles which are transplanted are genetically resistant to balding and will continue to grow for a lifetime. The outcome of the surgery also depends on the expertise of the surgeon and your general well being.