Hair transplant in Turkey – all you need to know:
One thing that we all will agree on is that our hair is an integral part of our personality and having ample hair is something which is a matter of pride for us. But nowadays due to increasing pollution and unhealthy lifestyle, hair loss has become a common problem. If you are also fed up of the excessive hair loss and want to have a hair restoration, hair transplant in Turkey is the best option for you!
Let me add something to your knowledge - Turkey is the sixth most visited tourist destination in the world is also a big name in the hair transplant industry. Quality hair restoration treatment at affordable cost is what makes Turkey a hot favourite among the hair transplant seekers.
Further, the count of Turkey hair transplants has seen a massive rise, despite the recent conflict in the country. Turkey was the leading country for hair transplantations in 2015. And the numbers of people arriving in the country to undergo the treatment still appears to be growing.
According to a report from the Turkish Healthcare Travel Council, 746,000 medical tourists arrived in Turkey in 2015. Among them 100,000 patients visited to avail the Turkey hair transplant service. The country earned around $5.8 billion from medical tourism in 2015. And according to estimation, $1 billion of this income was generated by hair transplant in Turkey. Most of the patients that travel to Turkey for hair transplant are mainly from European and Arabian Gulf countries.
Hair transplant cost in Turkey:
Now let’s discuss the most important question – how much will all this cost?
Here is a fact- Hair transplant is a costly affair and many countries charge a fortune for it. The rising cost of hair transplant is making people look for different alternatives. Turkey is one of the few counties which provide all kinds of hair restoration treatment at surprisingly low cost without compromising on the quality.
The hair transplant Turkey clinics offers a wide range of affordable packages that includes hair transplantation along with accommodation, food, translator and airport pickup services.
If you have decided to undergo hair transplant then you would have looked for the cost at different countries that provide hair transplant treatment. One obvious perk that you will benefit after travelling to Turkey for hair transplant is cost saving.
The average cost of a hair transplant in Turkey is around 85% cheaper than in the countries like UK and US.
Below given table gives you an average per graft cost of two most popular hair restoration methods that the Turkey hair transplant clinics provide:
|Procedure||Minimum Price||Maximum Price|
|FUT||$1.5/ graft||$2.4/ graft|
|FUE||$3 /graft||$5/ graft|
A regular hair transplant process ultimately depends on the number of grafts needed - with the cost per graft going down the more grafts you need. For example, 1000 grafts may cost around $1500, while 3000 grafts may cost you about$3000 in case of FUT procedure.
A common estimate for FUE method of hair transplants Turkey ranges between $2 and $10 per graft. Below given graph gives you a statistical comparison of the cost incurred for hair transplant in different countries and Turkey.
Prices for specialty hair transplant in Turkey are a bit higher than the regular ones. For the grafts that are taken from body hair, the price per graft may range from $12 to $15. Facial hair transplant is for those who have lost eyebrows or eyelashes and the cost for that are also high, at $11 to $15. These are the premium or specialized procedures.
In the UK, a typical hair transplant treatment cost ranges between £5,000 to £15,000 ($7,200 to $21,600). Similarly, in USA, the procedure can cost as much as $15,000 to $20,000.
The approximate price for FUE hair transplant in Turkey without shaving of the recipient area is around $3.50 per graft.
The regular price for fully shaven FUE hair transplant is can be as low as $3.00 per graft which will include full shaving of the donor and the recipient area.
Let me give you a statistical comparison of the best countries that offer these services and the prices available in each of them.
|Technique||Turkey CostPer Graft||Europe Cost Per Graft||UAE Cost Per||USA Cost Per Graft||Singapore Cost Per Graft|
The Turkey hair transplant clinics divide the hair restoration seekers into different categories or types which decide the amount of graft needed for transplant which ultimately influences the total cost of hair transplant procedure. Below given image clearly indicates the different types of hair transplant case:
I hope the above-mentioned data, tables and statistical diagrams are enough to assure you that the hair transplant in turkey is amazingly affordable.
Services provided by the Turkey hair transplant clinics:
The hair transplant Turkey clinics offers various packages and hair transplant packages are suited to the patients need. They provide all round service which includes transfer to the hotel from the airport, provides three to five star accommodations, affordable hotels are also available, follow up medications, a personal translator is also provided to make your medical visit pleasant and hassle free.
The packages include all the medicines needed along with the prescribed shampoo and other care products. They also provide individual packages tailored-suited for your requirements and needs. Some clinics provide complimentary PRP treatment with some packages.
Below given table is an example of the various packages offered by the hair transplant Turkey clinics:
|Economic package $1600||
|Number of follicles-3000||Number of follicles-3500||Number of follicles-4000||Number of follicles-4500|
|Airport reception- Yes||Airport reception- Yes||Airport reception- Yes||Airport reception- Yes|
|Translator – Yes||Translator – Yes||Translator – Yes||Translator – Yes|
|PRP - No||PRP – No||PRP - Yes||PRP - Yes|
|Transportation - No||Transportation – No||Transportation - Yes||Transportation - Yes|
|Accommodation - No||Accommodation– 4 Star Hotel + Breakfast||Accommodation – 4 Star Hotel + Breakfast||Accommodation – 5 Star Hotel + Breakfast|
Reasons why Turkey is the hair transplant capital of the world:
- Infrastructure: Hair transplantation Turkey clinics have state of art infrastructural design to provide maximum comfort to patients who are undergoing FUE or FUT treatment. Apart from this, these clinics possess the infrastructure to offer an intensive care, to enable surgical treatments, recuperation rooms, and a wide variety of testing facilities.
- Recovery time: The recovery time for hair transplant in Turkey is less although it is dependent on your age, health, and the type of procedure you are undergoing. The healing process of FUE is quicker as compared to FUT and patients may face post procedural side effects like irritation in the scalp and a feeling of numbness in the operated area. These symptoms disappear after a few days or after a week after treatment.
- Specialisation and skills: Turkey is the home to some of the best surgeons and healthcare professionals in the world. The Turkey hair transplant clinics and hospitals boasts of top surgeons certified by the Turkish Board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. The healthcare centres and medical professionals are certified by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. Long story short- You are in safe hands!
- Free consultation opportunity: You will be happy to know that Turkey hair transplant centres gives you the chance to avail your first consultation for free and after that, you can decide. This opportunity is not available in many countries.
- World-class Equipment: Let me assure you that Turkish surgeons offer high-quality and highly-successful hair transplantation. They perform the treatment in state-of-the-art medical centres, using modern equipment and latest methods improved over the years to ensure patients receive the best hair restoration methods and patient care available in Europe and Asia. The hair transplant Turkey clinics have the latest and the most advanced machineries and equipment that helps them to carry out the surgery with more accuracy.
- Easily Accessible: The locations in Turkey which are about 2-3 hours away from most of Europe countries is the one of the most important factor for the arrival of increasing numbers of European Hair Transplant patients especially from Italy, France, Spain, Germany. Turkey is arbitrating the geography of the region linking Asia and Europe. Its immediacy to Africa makes travel less expensive than other places, and saves time. This makes the Turkey hair transplant attract more patients from nearby countries.
- Rich Culture and Hospitality: Medical tourists visit Turkey also to witness its unique culture and hospitality. In the year 2012, around 30 million tourists visited Turkey, from which 100,000 were medical tourists who came for cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Affordable Cost: Believe it or not but the price for hair transplant in Turkey are one -third as compared to the cost incurred in Europe and other western countries. As compared to Europe and the US where the cost ranges from $7000-$25,000 for hair transplant using the FUE method, cost of hair transplant in Turkey range between $2,200 and $7,000 depending on the type of procedure, the number of grafts required, the method selected, the clinic and the surgeon. You will be surprised to know that travelling to Turkey for hair transplant could save up to 85% for this procedure.
Factors that affect Hair Transplant cost in Turkey:
- Extent of Hair loss: Hair transplant cost mainly depends upon the extent of hair loss. Larger the bald area that is to be covered, costlier the transplantation will be. Turkey hair transplant surgeons usually charge their patients on per-graft basis. A larger bare patch will need more number of grafts for a rich appearance, and thus you will have to pay more for it.
- Hair Characteristics: This might sound weird to you but your hair quality and colour also plays an important role in deciding the number of grafts required for full coverage of bald areas, thereby influencing directly the cost of transplant. The hair transplant Turkey clinics gives much importance to the hair texture while deciding the type of hair transplant to perform on you.
- Cost per graft: The number of grafts required by the surgeon in the surgery plays an important role in deciding the cost of the treatment. Cost of one graft is just a few euros and one graft includes 3 to 4 follicle units. Different packages for the hair restoration surgery are offered by various hair transplant Turkey clinics. Many packages offered by the clinics don’t consider pricing per graft and charge a specific fee for the complete transplant surgery.
- Hair Transplant Technique: There are two hair restoration techniques commonly used: Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). FUE needs more time and effort of the surgeon and is therefore more expensive than the traditional FUT method. The Turkey hair transplant clinics have a longstanding expertise in a wide range of techniques of hair transplant including FUE and FUT.
- Expertise of the Surgeon: The overall cost of hair transplant in Turkey also depends upon the skills, expertise and the reputation of the surgeon executing the surgery. A highly experienced, broadly certified surgeon with excellent reputation in the respective market will charge higher for the same surgery than an inexperienced surgeon. But one thing you should always remember, never to let low cost, quoted by an inexperienced surgeon, tempt you.
Various Techniques of Hair Transplant in Turkey:
Let us now discuss in deep about what Hair transplant is and what are the techniques used in this process. Simply stated, Hair Transplant is a technique which includes transferring hair follicle from a part of the body, also known as the donor part to a bald area.
The turkey hair transplant clinics are well-versed with a wide variety of hair transplant technique. The various techniques are explained below.
But before explaining the techniques let us first discuss the pre-operative assessment process undertaken by the hair transplant Turkey clinics:
Pre-operative assessment and planning
At an initial consultation, the surgeon analyses the patient's scalp, discusses their preferences and expectations of the patient and advises them on the best approach and what results can reasonably be expected. The Turkey hair transplant clinics provide Pre-operative folliscopy which will helpto know the existing density of hair, so that post-operative results of newly transplanted hair grafts can be exactlymeasured.
Prior to the surgery the patient is asked to avoid taking any kind of medicines which can result in intraoperative bleeding and poor grafting. Alcohol and smoking may affect negatively and may lead to poor graft survival
- The FUT method (Follicular Unit Transplantation) also known as Strip method involves transplanting healthy hair roots into bald areas.
- Under the influence of local anaesthesia a fine hair strip is taken out from the densely covered hair peripheral from the back of the head.
- Selection of the hair roots in very small units (follicular units) is done under the microscope by the experts.
- Subsequently, the hair roots are prepared in small grafts before they are implanted into the area of head that is affected by hair loss.
- Grafting of the hair using a small needle or a micro knife is done
- Lastly,the whole area is checked for insuringample density
- FUE is a type of hair transplant surgery in which individual hair is extracted from the donor part of the body and implanted into the bald area.
- In this process, typically between 1 and 4 hairs are removed under the influence of local anaesthesia.
- Small holes are created with the small punch of 0.8mm to 1mm on the affected areas and the follicular units are transplanted.
- Then the follicles are inserted at an angle and density that matches the original hair, so it will resemble a natural hair pattern.
- Depending on the number of grafts and the area of baldness, transplantation of 50-60 hair roots per sq.cm is possible.
Robotic hair restoration:
- Robotic hair restoration devices use cameras and robotic arms to support the surgeon with the FUE procedure.
- The machine finds the exact location of each follicular unit
- A robotic arm then installs a 1mm needle which contains both sharp and dull components; it then extracts each graft
- After removing a follicular unit, the machine rescans the donor region and then utilises a randomization pattern to select the next graft.
- The removed follicle unit from the scalp is robotically transported to a vessel where it is kept cool and moist until implantation.
Direct Hair Implant:
- Direct Hair Implant technique is one of the most preferred method for hair transplant because it offers fast and successful delivery
- Direct hair transplantation method allows hair follicles to be implanted one by one directly to the affected area that needs to be treated.
- This process is painless, without using any scalpel blades and the gives rapid results.
- One amazing feature of this method is that it provides 100% natural results
- The hair growth can be seen within 2 months and the rich, fuller look can be attained in 8-9 months.
Non-surgical Hair Restoration in Turkey:
Platelet Rich Plasma Technique (PRP)
- Turkey hair transplant clinics also specialise in PRP therapy which is a non-surgical process
- This process involves the withdrawal ofthe blood of the patient which is then treated by spinning down in high concentration.
- The collected blood is processed so that only the platelet-rich plasma remains and the treated PRP is injected into the scalp area using the micro needle
- Hair transplant clinics in Turkey also combine PRP therapy with surgery or medications such as Minoxidil and Propecia.
Non-surgical hair transplant in Turkey can be viable alternatives for patients who wish to restore rich hair densitywithout surgical process. Not everyone qualifies for hair transplantation procedure and it may not be the appropriate alternative for people who are in the early phases of hair loss, in poor health condition, or for an individual with unreasonable expectations. There are some non-surgical procedures for hair loss that can make for a cosmetic treatment until a hair transplant surgery becomes the only solution for the patient’s unique case.
Apart from the above-mentioned techniques, other types of hair transplant facilities that hair transplant Turkey clinics provide are:
Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey:
- The extracted hairs are transplanted one and occasionally two at a time, the natural way eyebrow hairs grow.
- perfect placement of these hairs is insured in the right angle and in the right direction
- it involves the placement of about 50 to 325 hairs into each eyebrow, depending upon the existing amount of hair and the desired size and density
- The implanted hairs fall out in around two weeks, then start to regrow in three months, and they continue to grow for a lifetime
Beard transplant in Turkey:
- The procedure involves removing tiny individual hair follicles from the back of the scalp and transplanting into the bald patches on the beard or sideburns.
- The process is usually done under local anaesthesia with an oral sedative, depending on the patient’s choice
- o The average number of grafts required may vary as follows: 350-500 grafts for the moustache, 600-700 grafts for a full goatee, 200-250 grafts for each sideburn, and 300-700 grafts for a cheek beard.
- The implanted hairs fall out in around 2 weeks, and then start to regrow in 3 months, and they continue to grow for the lifetime.
Fading eyebrows can make you feel like you have lost a part of what makes you feel confident and attractive. An eyebrow transplant is the permanent, natural way to rejuvenate your true beauty.
Eyebrow transplant is the surgical process to reposition the eyebrow. The absence of hair can be due to genetic reasons, previous electrolysis or laser hair removal, over-plucking, thyroid or other hormonal irregularities, due to surgery, burns or other types of accidents. The hair transplant Turkey clinic also provides eyebrow transplant facility for the patients who have thin eyebrows.
The donor hairsare taken from the scalp which is transplanted in the eyebrow and they continue to grow for the lifetime.
Patchy-bearded men of the world can rejoice now because Turkey hair transplant clinics also provides beard transplant.
Loss of facial hair isinstantly apparent and is hard to disguise, leading to even the smartest of men to appear somewhat ungroomed.
If you're looking for a beard transplant or are scratching your chin for more information about this, here’s what you need to know about the surgeries provided by the hair transplant Turkey clinics:
Hair transplant in women:
Recognizing the unique needs of women who are experiencing and suffering from hairloss, Turkey hair transplant clinics also provide hair transplant for women.Hair transplant for women is a phenomenon which is becoming more and more common.
Earlier there was a taboo on such types of treatments for women. Women used wigs to disguise their hair loss. Nowadays hair transplant for women gives acceptable result and is performed by the hair transplant Turkey clinics for only for a portion of the price of a quality wig.
The procedure for female hair transplant in Turkey involves moving hair from hair rich areas to bald areas. However, the female pattern of baldness is different from men as women typically lose hair all over their scalp, therefore the effect of the treatment may be limited due to the limited availability of stable donor sites on the scalp.
Women hair transplant seekers need to carefully select the hair transplant surgeon, set right expectation, understand the female hair transplant procedure and cost involved. The hair transplant Turkey surgeons carefully select the appropriate method for the procedure as it is the key to success in female hair transplants.
Here we list some of the dos and don’ts given by the hair transplant Turkey clinics that need to be strictly followedafter the hair transplant surgery. These guidelines are important to get the desired results.
So, make sure that you follow these rules!
- Do keep your scalp dry especially for first fewdays which will allow the skin to heal.
- Do keep the area around your scalp clean till recovery. Even if there is soreness and numbness in the grafted area, do not put anything on your scalp, which has not been approved by your surgeon because it may only bring negative side effects.
- Do take painkillers if you experience pain and discomfort 3 to 4 hours after the surgery. This is the approximate time it takes for the anaesthesia to stop working and you may feel minor swelling.
- Do sleep in a semi-upright position and keep two or more pillows under your head for first two night after the procedure
- Do visit your surgeon’s clinic two days after the procedure to remove any bandages and for them to wash your hair.
- Do ask your surgeon to advice you on the suitableshampoo that you should use. Apply that on the donor hair, as well as on the grafted area of the scalp.
- Do use ice packs to reduce any bleeding or swelling in the first week. However, do not placing the ice pack directly on the grafted area.
- Don’t expose yourself to direct sunlight for a few days after the procedure, especially if the scalp is still swollen.
- Don’t take alcohol for the first few days after the surgery as it disturbs the blood supply to the head
- Don’t smoke for the entire month after the procedure as doing so can interrupt blood flow to your hair follicles.
- Don’t play any sports and don’t exercise for at least a week after the surgery
- Don’t indulge in activities that can cause excessive sweating. Perspiration increases the chance of getting infection.
- Don’t frequently bend over, lean forward or blow your nose aggressively for the first week.
- Don’t touch or fiddle with the newly-grafted scalp.A little itching and soreness may occur, but rubbing the swollen scalp may force the new grafts to fall out before they can have a chance to grow.
Do you qualify for hair transplant?
Each hair transplant procedure carries its fair share of benefits and limitations and is not usually chosen based on personal preference, but rather based on the patient’s health condition and other factors, which affect the doctor’s decision to go for one of them. The Turkey hair transplant clinics will first examine you beforedeciding whether you should go for hair transplant or not.
The following people can qualify for a hair transplant surgery:
- People who are experiencing genetic hair loss and are suffering from hair loss for more than four to five years
- Men and women with reasonable expectation that understand the benefits and boundaries of the procedure
- People whose hair fall has been stabilized
- Women with female pattern baldness and having a rich and stable donor area.
Top 3 Destination for Hair Transplant in Turkey:
If you are planning your next vacation, Turkey can be the ultimate option for you. The different cities of Turkey are as famous for their beauty as they are for their hair transplant facility.
But is it the right destination for hair transplant?
Yes, it definitely is!
Turkey’s booming economy facilitates for lower wages, cheaper goods, and a lower cost of living compared to Western European countries. Thus, Turkey hair transplant service is more affordable than other countries.
Let’s have a look at the top 3 destinations in Turkey where hair transplant is done on a large scale:
Istanbul bridges two continents Europe and Asia, it is a mixture of various rich and diverse cultural heritages that is visible in its art, architecture, and food. The city lies on the banks of the Bosporus channel and the Sea of Marmara, which connects the Black Sea to the Mediterranean.
There are several must-see attractions in Istanbul such as the Blue Mosque, one of the city’s most iconic buildings, Topkapi Palace, which was the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans for around four centuries, and of course a visit to Istanbul wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the Grand bazaars.
Istanbul has many multi-disciplinary facility clinics which have been accredited by the Joint Commission International and are ISO certified.
There are more than 350 hair transplant clinics in Istanbul itself– No wonder it’s known as the capital of hair transplant in the world.
Around 5000 people a month travel to Turkey for hair transplant surgery. But with so much demand of hair transplant, plenty low quality hair transplant clinics are setting up in Istanbul which look for people who have not done any research about the clinics and end up wasting their money on low grade treatment. Therefore, it’s important to first dig deep about all the options available in Istanbul and go for the best one.
Some of the best hair transplant Turkey clinics and hospitals are located in Istanbul. Below we have listed the top ten hair transplant clinics in Istanbul.
Antalya is the largest Turkish city on the Mediterranean coast. It is an attractive resort which claimsthe presence of shady palm-lined roads and a prize-winning marina. The huge modern city with a small, delightful historic centre has many interesting spots for the visitors, including its well-known museums, long sandy beaches, lavish hotels, the soothing sea and mountainsin the backdrop. In the scenic old quarter, Kaleici, narrow, winding streets and old wooden houses that border the ancient city walls.
Antalya is the next preferred destination in Turkey for hair transplant after Istanbul. There are many experienced doctors and clinics that specialise in hair restoration treatment like FUE, FUT, PRP, etc.
These hair transplant clinics provide specialised packages for hair restoration seekers which include hotels, transfers, and often a complimentary PRP treatment which helps to kick-start the skin’s repair process and accelerate hair growth.
Some of the best hair transplant Turkey clinics and hospitals are located in Antalya. Below we have listed the top ten hair transplant clinics in Antalya.
Ankara is one of the most ancient cities of Turkey with a rich and charming history. The Turkish capital is known for various Hittite, Phrygian, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman archaeological sites, and was at the centre of the Turkish independence movement after the First World War. Anitkabir, the mausoleum of Ataturk is one of Ankara’s top tourist destinations.
Ankara hair transplant clinics are also well-known in the field of hair transplant. Many qualified surgeons have their clinics in Ankara who provide affordable hair transplant packages. Many people who come for hair transplant in Turkey head to Ankara to avail the wide variety of packages offered by the Ankara hair transplant clinics at an affordable cost.
Some of the best hair transplant Turkey clinics and hospitals are located in Ankara. Below we have listed the top ten hair transplant clinics in Antalya.
Points to keep in mind before heading to Turkey for hair transplant:
- Find the right clinic
- Research popular destinations in Turkey:
- Once you reach there, what should you expect?
- These things should find a place in your Bag
- Important documents Make sure that you carry your ID and Visa as you may need to show them multiple times while traveling.
- Medical history Your medical record should have already been checkedby the hair transplant Turkey clinic during consultation and before travelling to Turkey, though you may be required to bring test results or any recent medical documents to the clinic so that the doctor can get a complete overview of your medical history.
- Button-up shirts are a must It is recommended to wear button-up shirts during hair transplant treatment process as you are not allowed to pull any clothes over your head once the surgery has ended. The Turkey hair transplant clinics usually recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the entire procedure to ensure your stay at the clinicis as pleasant and memorable as possible.
- City guide and books If you decide to use this as an opportunity to visit the city, pack the ultimate city guide which can be useful for you to get to know the city better. Do take some time out to visit the beautiful locations in Turkey and witness its rich history.
If you have decided to go for hair transplant in Turkey, you should make sure that the person who is giving you the information is the same surgeon who will perform the treatment.
Turkey hair transplant is also infamous for the clinics in Istanbul which do not have the right knowledge and expertise in the field of hair transplant, and they do not have any certificate which gives them the permission to practice this job.They deceive the patients who come without research. The rest are genuine surgeons who are conferred by the ministry of health to do their job in the right manner;on the other hand, the rest are fake doctors who lack the skill, the experience and the practical knowledge which is needed in this field.
Ask about your doctor carefully before selecting any clinic.
Make sure that the surgeon has required knowledge and expertise to perform the surgery and is skilled in his job.
Ask about the hair transplantation techniques and methods which the doctor is going to use during the surgery.
Get in touch with other patients of the same surgeon and inquire them about their experiences. Ask about the negative and positive reviews of the surgery and the services of the clinic.
Always remember that the skill of the surgeon and his expertise are the two most important things that will decide the outcome of the surgery.
Turkey hair transplant has increased in popularity in recent the past and the number of people travelling abroad to get it done is on the rise. While Istanbul is one of the most popular destinations, there are many other destinations you can choose from; look for clinics that are JCI-accredited or who have received the highest national medical accreditation. Ankara and Antalya are equally famous for the best hair transplant surgery in Turkey. Research about the political and the social condition of the city before booking your tickets.
Many Turkey hair transplantclinics offer airport-pickup and accommodation, so after collecting your bags you can walk at the exit and look for the representative of the clinic holding your name. Depending on the clinic, the person will either take you to the hospital for a check-up or directly drop youto thehotel. Once you are refreshed, a driver will pick you up the next day for the actual surgery, which usually starts in the morning.
Turkey is one of the most celebrated destinations for hair restoration procedures. It isnow synonymous with hair transplant surgery, due to the affordable cost of medical services and low cost of living. Because of the positive reviews by the satisfied patients, the Turkey hair transplantclinics are soaring in terms of money and business. Moreover, travelling to Turkey is much easier as compared to other top countries that provide hair transplant service. The visa guidelines are much easier in Turkey as compared to countries like USA and UK. You can travel to destinations like USA that is regarded to provide the best results, but then flights alone would costyou the overall expense of a transplant in Turkey.