Full Stack Developer
ClinicSpots is hiring a Full Stack Developer with the proper skillset and the motivation to work in startups.
Full Stack Developer/Product Lead Role - Startup (1-3 yrs) Mumbai
About The Roles
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to lead our new product. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact. The right candidate will serve as the product lead and the candidate should have worked or interest to work in a startup.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with senior management to implement ideas on product
- Build and maintain the product platform.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team.
- Understand architecture principles, design patterns, and implement them from architecture artifacts.
- Work with founders to understand requirements, identify requirement gaps.
- Provide effort estimation of assigned work and be able to complete as per the estimations and timelines.
- Produce low-level designs based on architecture and high-level design documents.
- Perform code reviews.
- On-board new members to the development team and provide hiring support.
What You'll Need
- Years of experience 1-3 years
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective delegation skills
- An inclination to learn new technologies
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good negotiation skills for workplace conflict resolution
- Sound analysis, problem resolution, team building, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues, and solutions
Technical Skills -
- NodeJs, strong JS concepts.
- PHP 7 (with Laravel) is a big plus.
- Strong hands-on experience with any Front end technology, like VueJs (preferred, with NuxtJS is a big plus), React, or Angular
- MySQL, MongoDB
- REST Web services
- Strong HTML background
- AJAX Techniques
- Bootstrap, MaterializeCSS, etc
- Object-oriented programming knowledge is a must
- Experience with AWS
Salary range: 10 – 12 LPA (depending upon candidate)
Contact details :
WhatsApp Phone number : + 91 – 986793 8040
WhatsApp Phone number : + 91 – 93262 85131