How much does eyelid surgery cost in India?
Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure that repairs droopy eyelids and reduces excess skin, muscle, or fat around the eyes. The average blepharoplasty surgery cost in India is around Rs. 1,14,466 (1500 USD).
Eyelid surgery is also known as blepharoplasty. It is a surgical procedure that rejuvenates and improves the appearance of the eyelids. It can be performed on the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. As blepharoplasty can correct drooping eyelids, it is sometimes called drooping eyelid surgery. The blepharoplasty Cost In India starts from Rs. 60,000 and can go up to Rs. 2,00,000 (787 - 2,620 USD) for both upper and lower eyelids.
Other developed countries charge a hefty amount for the surgery. Turkey is the offering very minimal cost for the surgery. As there are number of highly experienced and skilled doctors, they perform various kinds of blepharoplasty surgery with the help of latest technologies. To know more about the cost, click here
What is the average cost of eyelid surgery in Indian cities?
The cost of blepharoplasty in India can vary from city to city. Here is a cost comparison chart to differentiate the price in Indian cities.
|Cities In India||Blepharoplasty Cost|
|Mumbai||Rs. 60,000 - 100,000|
|Bangalore||Rs. 75,000 - 1,50,000|
|New Delhi||Rs. 60,000 - 137,471|
|Chennai||Rs. 80,000 - 100,000|
|Kolkata||Rs. 77,900 - 137,471|
|Lucknow||Rs. 65,000 - 100,000|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 80,000 - 2,00,000|
|Pune||Rs. 70,000 - 1,50,000|
|Ahmedabad||Rs. 75,000 - 100,000|
Compared to other countries like the USA or UK, the blepharoplasty surgery cost in India is affordable. Here is the comparison chart.
|India||1049 - 2623 USD|
|USA||3026 - 4120 USD|
|UK||2,608 - 7824 USD|
|Australia||1,843 - 3,318 USD|
What are the various eyelid (blepharoplasty) surgery costs in India?
Blepharoplasty is commonly done for cosmetic purposes. The cosmetic blepharoplasty surgery cost in India differs according to the type of procedure. There are three types of eyelid surgical procedures. Let's check their prices.
Type of Surgery
|About the surgery||Blepharoplasty Cost|
Upper Eyelid Surgery
|Don the upper eyelid||229,391 INR (3000 USD)|
Lower Eyelid Surgery
|Done on the lower eyelid||198,806 - 267,622 INR (2600 - 3500 USD)|
Double Eyelid Surgery
|In this type of blepharoplasty, creases on the upper eyelids are made to create double eyelids.||80,000 - 2,00,000 INR (1,049 - 2,620 USD)|
What are the factors affecting blepharoplasty costs in India?
The factors that affect blepharoplasty surgery costs in India can include:
● Type of hospital. The cost of blepharoplasty in India in private hospitals is higher compared to government hospitals.
● The location of the hospital. Charges of a hospital located in a posh area are higher than hospitals in small sectors.
● Type of surgical procedure performed. The eyelid surgery cost in India can vary depending on the type of surgical procedure performed.
● Surgeons expertise. The charges of a well-recognized, experienced, and the best blepharoplasty surgeon in India may be higher than other surgeons.
● Admission fees of the hospital
● The medical condition of the patient
● Any post-surgery complications or comorbidity the patient has.
● Age of the patient
● The doctor recommends any additional lab tests or X-rays, or scanning tests. Additional lab tests or examination tests can increase the overall surgery costs.
● Consultation fees. The consultation charges for blepharoplasty surgery range from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1800 per session, varying from surgeon to surgeon.
● The post-surgery follow-up charges. The follow-up charges depend on the type of hospital, surgeon, and the patient's condition. The overall blepharoplasty surgery cost in India will be higher for patients requiring more follow-ups.
● Medication and anesthesia costs. The medication cost can vary depending on the city and the patient's condition.
Post Surgery Care For Blepharoplasty
After blepharoplasty surgery, some of the post-surgery care to be followed by the patients include:
● Don't rub your eyes until two weeks of surgery.
● Do not apply creams, lotion, soap, or make-up around the operated area.
● Avoid swimming after the surgery for at least two weeks or until full recovery.
● If you experience bruising or swelling around the affected area, apply ice packs.
● Avoid exerting activities or lifting weights until two weeks of surgery.
● Wear sunglasses to protect the eyes from direct sun rays, rain, or wind.
● Avoid smoking and alcohol intake
● Avoid wearing contact lenses until two weeks of operation.
● Consult the doctor immediately if you experience intolerable pain, bleeding, or vision problems.
● After a week of your surgery, get a follow-up visit to the doctor.
● Follow any other instructions recommended by your doctor.
Why is India preferred for blepharoplasty surgery?
India is among one of the top countries recognized for providing quality care and international treatment standards to patients. Here is why India is preferred for blepharoplasty surgery:
● With the most outstanding infrastructure, and skilled medical facilities, accompanied by the most affordable treatment costs, you can get your blepharoplasty surgery done in India with 100% satisfaction.
● People from all across the globe come for their cosmetic surgeries as India is equipped with the most advanced technology treatment that is affordable, safe, painless, and effective, offering long-term solutions.
● Many hospitals in India offering blepharoplasty surgery are accredited by national and international organizations like NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers) and JCI (Joint Commission International) certifications.
Best Hospitals In India For Blepharoplasty Surgery:
The best hospitals in India for blepharoplasty surgery include:
● Artemis Hospital
● Medanta The Medicity
● Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket
● Fortis Memorial Research Institute
● Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
Here are some of India's leading plastic surgery clinics and hospitals for Blepharoplasty Surgery:
The best clinics in India for blepharoplasty surgery include:
● Enhance Clinics, Gurgaon
● Aestheticsplus Clinic Rajajinagar
● Dr. Shetty's Cosmetic Clinic
● MED ESTHETIKS - Cosmetic and hair transplant centre, New Delhi
● Gorzeous Looks Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre
● Areeva Medspa
● Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
● Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon