Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost in India- Updated 2022
Tummy tuck surgery is a popular plastic surgery procedure also known as abdominoplasty. It is used to remove extra fat from the abdomen. In this article, we bring an in-depth guide on India's overall tummy tuck cost.
The tummy tuck cost in India ranges from 1,50,000 to 3,50,000 INR (1965 - 4585 USD). The average cost of a tummy tuck in India can vary from 50,000-2,00,000 INR (656 - 2623 USD).
The male tummy tuck cost ranges around 2,00,000 INR (2623 USD). But the overall price depends on factors like the volume of fat that needs to be removed, the type of tummy tuck surgery done, and the kind of hospital the patient takes their treatment from.
In this article will discuss all types of tummy tuck surgeries with their costs, along with all the factors that can contribute to the total price of tummy tuck surgery.
What is the average cost of tummy tuck in Indian cities?
The belly button surgery cost can vary in major cities of India. Here is the list of their price ranges.
Cities In India
Tummy Tuck Surgery Cost
Compared to other countries like the USA or UK, the Tummy tuck surgery cost in India is affordable. Here is the comparison chart.
Tummy Tuck Price Comparison
As is shown in the chart above, India has the lowest cost in comparison to other countries but cost of Tummy Tuck in Turkey is equally affordable if you take into account the facilities & experience that Turkish facilities provide. Cost of tummy tuck in turkey falls in the range of 2000 USD (INR 157,880 ) to 2600 USD. (INR 205,244).
What are the various types of tummy tuck surgery costs in India?
There are around nine types of tummy tuck procedures.
1. Full Tummy Tuck: A full tummy tuck is a type of surgical procedure that is aimed to remove excess fat on both the upper and lower abdomen. It is also known as a conventional tummy tuck. The full tummy tuck cost in India ranges from 125000 to 175000 INR.
2. Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery: In this type of surgical procedure, excess flesh around the lower abdomen (area beneath the belly) removes. It is also called tiny tuck. The mini tummy tuck cost or the tiny tuck cost in India ranges from 125000 to 150000 INR.
3. Extended Tummy Tuck: The extended tummy tuck is similar to full tummy tuck surgery, except it also improves the patient's flanks. The flank is the side of the body below the rib cage and above the ilium. The extended tummy tuck cost in India ranges from 150000 to 180000 INR.
4. Fleur-De-Lis Tummy Tuck: As the name suggests, this surgery involves making petals of a Fleur-De-Lis-shaped surgical incision. The Fleur De Lis tummy cost ranges from 100000 to 400000 INR.
5. Drainless Tummy Tuck: In this tummy tuck procedure, drains collect the fluids building up between the skin and muscle during the surgery. The drainless tummy tuck cost in India varies from 100000 to 400000 INR.
6. Tummy Tuck With Liposuction: The liposuction tummy tuck cost in India ranges from 20,000 to 5,00,000 INR or more, depending upon the amount and volume of fat to be removed.
7. 360 Tummy Tuck: The 360-degree tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes excess flesh of the skin and fat from the front of the body along with liposuction of the hips, abdomen, back, and flanks. The 360 tummy tuck cost ranges from 160000 to 200000 INR.
The tummy tuck 360 before and after changes in the abdomen, hips, back, and flanks are clearly visible as the procedure is designed to target all the fat-bearing areas of the body.
8. Hourglass Tummy Tuck: The hourglass tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that works not only to remove excess fat from the abdomen but also enhances the appearance of the tummy after surgery. It contours the abdomen and gives tight skin. The hourglass tummy tuck cost ranges from 190401 to 342722 INR.
9. Non-Surgical Tummy Tuck: A non-surgical tummy tuck is not as effective and appealing tummy tuck procedure as compared to a surgical tummy tuck. It can be a preferred choice for patients cautious about invasive procedures or people having mild to moderate fat or loose skin.
The non-surgical tummy tuck cost can vary from 75000-to 95000 INR
What are the other factors that affect the tummy tuck surgery cost in India?
There can be several factors that can affect the cost of tummy tuck in India.
- The type of tummy tuck procedure the doctor has suggested to the patient.
- The experience and expertise of the plastic surgeon.
- The physician fees
- Post-surgery garments
- Physiotherapy sessions
- The location of the hospital.
- The number of diagnostic tests and follow-up care needed for the patient.
- The city in India where the patient lives.
Why Choose India For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
India is one of the most preferred countries for tummy tuck surgery because of the following reasons:
- India is equipped with some of the best surgeons for tummy tuck surgery. The best doctors for tummy tuck deliver high-quality care in India.
- The tummy tuck price in India is the most affordable compared to other developed countries.