What is the Cost of Lasik Eye Surgery in India?
When it comes to quality treatment and at the affordable cost of Lasik surgery, India is the preferred choice. Lasik surgery in India is way cheaper than other countries.
|Countries||Cost of Lasik eye surgery In dollars ($)||Cost of Lasik eye surgery in rupees (₹)|
|US||2500 goes up to 4500||1,70,000|
|Europe||4700 goes up to 6000||3,73,217|
Where to get a Lasik surgery in India?
There are many cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, etc. who has the best hospitals along with best ophthalmologist in India. Lasik surgery cost in India lies between $300 to $800 (Average $550) whereas in countries like the USA it goes up to $4500. That’s a lot to pay for a Lasik.
Besides India, we have other countries that provide LASIK surgery at affordable rates as well, such as Turkey ($650 to $2950), Mexico ($850 to $3500), and Poland ($928 to $1140).
The best part is the Lasik surgery cost in India is very low-priced. There are many affordable options available in the country in cities like Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore that has to offer some of the finest hospitals. Let’s compare the Lasik surgery cost in India with other countries. The below table will provide you in-depth information about the cost of Lasik eye surgery both in dollars and rupee, country-wise. A detailed view of cost according to cities of India serving the best eye treatment.
Lasik surgery cost in Mumbai:
It can cost you around ₹50,000 ($750) on an average to get you a clearer vision.
We have listed some of the best doctors for Lasik Surgery in Mumbai.
|City||Minimum cost||Maximum Cost|
Lasik surgery cost in Delhi:
You can expect a little more because of the low competition as compared to Mumbai. It can cost you around ₹30000 to ₹100000 for bladeless Lasik surgery for both eyes at private hospitals. But if you are looking for a cheap treatment, Blade surgery is cheaper than Bladeless surgery. Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology used in Lasik that can cost you around ₹100000. Here are some of the high rated doctors for Lasik Surgery in Delhi who provides quality treatment at an affordable price.
|City||Minimum Cost||Maximum Cost|
Lasik surgery cost in Chennai:
It’s almost as same as Delhi. But the treatment in these cities are more than worth. So don’t worry, their surgeons are ready to take care of everything. Here are some of the best doctors for Lasik Surgery in Chennai.
|City||Minimum Cost||Maximum Cost|
Lasik surgery cost in Bangalore:
This city has something more to offer than other cities but as we have heard everything comes at a cost. Some hospitals here have to offer Optilasik laser vision correction which is faster, precise and costlier than others. It will cost you near about 40% higher than the normal Lasik treatment but still, it doesn't go as up as other countries Lasik surgery treatment. We have listed some top doctors for Lasik Surgery in Bangalore.
|City||Minimum Cost||Maximum Cost|
Are you ready for Lasik surgery in India?
- Age: It’s one of the important factor that is considered before going for a Lasik surgery in India. You should be at least 18 years or above.
- Health condition: You should not be suffering from any autoimmune diseases, metabolic disorders, or any vascular diseases.
- Injury/ Infection: You should not have any kind of infection or injuries in your eyes.
- No Dry eye condition
Pregnant woman: There’s a big no for a pregnant woman to get Lasik surgery.
Process for LASIK treatment:
- The arranging and examination of corneal reshaping procedures, for example -the American National Standards Institute, institutionalized Lasik is a methodology taking into account the Alpins Method of astigmatism investigation.
- You have to precisely measure the dangers and advantages before experiencing a refractive technique; in view you could call your own framework, and attempt to abstain from being impacted by companions that have had the methodology or specialists.
- The system includes making a slight fold on the eye, collapsing it to empower renovating of the tissue underneath with a laser and repositioning the flap.
What are the advantages of LASIK eye surgery?
Benefits of Lasik eye surgery are as follows:
- It is demonstrated to right vision by and large and it lives up to expectations.
- Next to no torment is what Lasik eye surgery is connected to.
- Vision is rectified by the day after Lasik eye surgery or very quickly.
- No gauzes or join are needed after Lasik eye surgery as the recovery is quick.
- Most of the patients don't even need to wear corrective glasses, after having Lasik eye surgery.
What are the disadvantages of LASIK eye surgery?
- After LASIK eye surgery changes made to the cornea can't be switched.
- Extra LASIK eye surgeries should be used to make corrections.
- LASIK eye surgery is very complex, Issues may occur when the specialist cuts the fold, which can influence vision forever.
- Your best vision is the most noteworthy level of vision that you accomplish while wearing your contacts or eyeglasses, LASIK eye surgery can bring about a loss of "best" vision with or without glasses at one year after surgery.
Depending upon the expertise of the surgeon Lasik surgery can be a blessing or a curse. It is always advised to know all the information about the clinic and the surgeon from where you would get the surgery done.
Question and Answers (56)
Eye cancer does not always cause obvious symptoms and may only be picked up during a routine eye test. Some of the common symptoms of eye cancer are:
- Flashes of light
- Blurred vision
- Dark patch in eye that's getting bigger
- Partial or total loss of vision
- Bulging of 1 eye
- A lump on eyelid or in eye that's increasing in size
- Pain in or around eye, others.
The above mentioned symptoms can also be caused by more minor eye conditions, so they're not necessarily a sign of cancer. Consult an ophthalmologist. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, you want to know whether retinitis pigmentosa can lead to optic atrophy. Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is rare degenerative disease affecting the rod photoreceptors in the retina. The optic disc in RP may show optic atrophy, usually defined as a 'waxy pallor' of the disc, and is assumed to be a due of photoreceptor degeneration. Consult an ophthalmologist to rule out the cause in your case and to also guide you for further course of management. You can refer - Best Ophthalmologists in India, to sought consultation!
As per my understanding you are suffering from some eye ailment for which you need stem cell treatment. It is advisable to follow the currently available treatment under an ophthalmologist. Stem cell therapy promises great results but are still under trial and FDA approval is still awaited . Discuss with your doctor for best options. Consult an ophthalmologist - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Unlike monofocal and bifocal lenses, trifocal lenses also provide comfortable intermediate vision, which is important for various daily activities, such as computer work. With trifocal lenses, you can perform a range of activities in everyday life without glasses. This includes daily tasks such as: reading, working on computer and watching TV (examples given to suggest the distance). Kindly consult an ophthalmologist for further guidance and treatment, this page could help you out - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Treatment of a medical condition depends on clinician decision and patient's condition at the time of presentation. You can re-evaluate and let ophthalmologist decide if surgical intervention can help. Coping up with vision loss due to retinal detachment is needed. Consult an expert using our page if you want to - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Eye Cancer Treatment in IndiaWe all agree that eyes are not only one of the most important vital organs but are also important in the appearance of an individual as having beautiful eyes helps with our confidence. Maintaining the health of our eyes is hence very essential, but it has been more and more difficult due to pollution and malnutrition. As a result, the number of Eye cancer cases has been growing over the years, and I would like to provide you with all the information regarding eye cancer. Read on to find more about Eye Cancer Treatment In India.
15 Best Medical Tourism Companies in IndiaThis article is written with the sole aim to provide you with the information about the best medical tourism companies in India. Medical Tourism has seen a substantial change in the past few years. We want to resolve the main problem faced by the people, "Which medical tourism company should I choose?"
Glaucoma Surgery Cost in India- Best Hospitals & CostGlaucoma is an eye condition that damages the optic nerves. It commonly occurs because of the pressure buildup in the eyes. It may also worsen over time. In most cases, doctors recommend surgery for glaucoma treatment. Let's read ahead to know the treatment cost and best eye hospitals for glaucoma in India.
What is the eye transplant cost in India in 2022?Are you looking for a detailed guide covering all the eye transplant costs in India? Then you are at the right place. In this article, we will cover every expense related to eye transplantation and the factors that affect eye transplant costs in the major cities of India.
List of 25 Best Hospitals in The World 2022In this article, we will discuss the best hospitals in the world based on their facilities and services. Also, will discuss various factors that need to be considered while choosing a hospital for treatment. Here is a list of famous and the best hospitals globally for 2022.