What is the Laser Hair Removal Cost in Delhi?
On this page, you will get to know the laser hair removal cost in Delhi.
Laser Hair Removal cost in Delhi starts from around Rs 2,000 with an average of Rs. 13000. If you want hair removal for your face, legs, and armpits, then this treatment will cost from Rs 55,000 - Rs 60,000.
Another factor that affects the pricing of laser hair removal sessions in Delhi is the area to be treated. So, while a small area like half face can cost Rs. 4000 per session, the same area can cost Rs. 3000 per session when opted as a package of Rs. 24000 for 8 sessions.
Also as the area to be treated increases, the price doesn't increase in a similar proportion and when 2 or 3 areas are opted together for a laser hair removal, the comparative cost is much less. A package of the face and under arms come around Rs. 35000 compared to a separate package of Rs. 24000 and Rs.18000 for 8 sessions each.
Delhi, being a metro city, is equipped with top-notch infrastructure and lastest medical advancements. This factor plays a major role in the overall cost of treatment. Clinics would be visited by renowned Laser Hair Removal Doctors in Delhi. However, the fee they charge would be on the expensive side. Thus, the choice of clinic and the doctor plays a crucial role in determining the final price of the treatment.
Laser Hair Removal price list in Delhi:
|Area Covered||Minimum Cost||Maximum Cost|
|Face||Rs. 9,500||Rs. 15,700|
|Arms||Rs. 22,500||Rs. 33,500|
|Legs||Rs. 27,700||Rs. 33,000|
|Bikini||Rs. 3,500||Rs. 5,500|
|Other||Rs. 24,000||Rs. 33,000|
|Full Body||Rs. 55,000||Rs. 60,000|
How many sessions are required for the treatment of Laser Hair Removal in Delhi?
For anyone who is willing to go for laser hair removal, one of the main considerations is how many sessions are required to attain ideal results. Everybody is different and their skin type is totally different, so undoubtedly, the number of sessions for every person may vary.
How many visits you will need to attain your very best results depends on the skin and hair type, as we've covered, but additionally, it is dependent on the part of the body that you need to cover. Larger areas will naturally take longer. Facial hair may just take three treatments, while larger areas, like the bikini area, might take between three and six sessions. Legs will run to six treatments as well.
Let's go in detail about laser hair removal Delhi sessions and intervals concerning the mustache and chin, an interval of 6 to 8 weeks as usual.
|Body Parts||An (indicative) number of sessions||Intervals between each session|
|Face||6 sessions||2-3 months|
|Upper lip||6 sessions||1.5-2.5 months|
|Chin||5 sessions||2 months|
|Forearm||4 sessions||2-3 months|
|Back||4 sessions||2-4 months|
|Chest||4 sessions||2-3 months|
|Underarm||6 sessions||2-3 months|
|Bikini||4 sessions||2-2.5 months|
|Thighs||4 sessions||2-4 months|
|Legs||4 sessions||2-3 months|
Types of laser hair removal Delhi
- Facial laser hair removal: Facial hair is one of the very most problematic types of body hair. It could be noticeable and embarrassing, especially if you are female. On women, undesired facial hair tends to grow on the chin, upper lip, and cheeks. Men can also be troubled by their undesired facial hair and could be unhappy with their eyebrows and beard. This hair could be easily and effectively treated with laser hair removal.
- Nostril Hair Removal: It can also be possible for you to have excessive nostril hair removed using laser hair removal treatments, but many practitioners are likely to be reluctant to carry out the procedure.
- Forehead Laser Hair Removal: Women may have some hair growth on the forehead and this could be removed with lasers. For some, the fine baby hair around the hairline may be unwanted.
- Male Facial Hair Removal: Along with their eyebrows, many men are unhappy with the hair growth on their beard. Laser hair removal may be used to help tidy up a beard and offer a clearer defined line between the upper cheek and the start of the beard. As a result of proven fact that men usually have thick, dark beards, particularly Asian men, laser hair removal can perhaps work particularly well.
- Advantages of Laser Hair Removal over other Hair Removal Methods: Other hair removal methods, like waxing and electrolysis, can be quite painful and uncomfortable when they're applied on the face. Laser hair removal is a lot simpler to tolerate in terms of pain. Further, folliculitis (inflammation of the hair follicle) and hair irritation are avoided by undergoing laser hair removal.