Member of team ClinicSpots.
Hello Kashinath! I am not sure about Acharya Harihar Cancer Centre not having the latest technology because it is a regional cancer centre. On the other side, if what you say is true, it is better that you get your brother in law treated at Charitable or Government Hospitals if there is a cash crunch.
Referring to an answer I have written below, the cost of a liver surgical resection would be approximately 3500 USD ( 250,000 INR ). Given the money you have saved up ( 300,000 - 400,000 INR or 4250 - 5650 USD), you can even opt for a private hospital if there is an urgency or preference to get treated in one.
You should go to major metropolitan cities like Hyderabad or Chennai which would be the closest to you:
Private Cancer Hospitals:
Government/ Charitable Cancer Hospitals:
- Adyar Cancer Institute, Gandhi Nagar (Charitable)
- Royapettah Government Hospital, West Cott Road (Government)
Hi, The Stage 4 Lymphoma treatment can be done with respect to the type of Lymphoma the person has, medical history and the organs it has affected. The details you have given is limited, so, we can suggest the hospitals that you could take in consideration.
Since you have not mentioned where you are from let me tell you some of the private and government hospitals in major metropolitan cities in India. It will be better if you consider the private hospitals because the patient is in stage 4 and requires urgent treatment. In case you consider economy wise, go for government hospitals.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Saifee Hospital
- Tata Memorial Hospital (Government)
- ACTREC (Government)
- Action Cancer Hospital
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre (Charitable)
- AIIMS (Government)
- American Oncology Institute
- Yashoda Cancer Institute
- Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute (Charitable)
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Centre (Charitable)
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (Government)
- Fortis Malar Hospital
- SIMS Hospital
- Adyar Cancer Institute (Government)
- Royapettah Government Hospital (Government)
Hope your brother have a speedy recovery and hope my information helps you.
As you have mentioned that you are suffering from pain due to stomach metastasis, you should get immediate treatment from one of the hospitals we suggest. The best hospital providing treatment for leukaemia are available in A grade cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai are:
- P.D Hinduja Hospital & Medical research centre (Private hospital)
- Tata Memorial Hospital (Government hospital)
- Dr. Krishna's Cancer Healer Center(Private hospital)
- AIIMS (Government hospital)
- Apollo Hospital (Private hospital)
- MNJ Govt Hospital (Government hospital)
- Manipal Hospital (Private hospital)
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (Government hospital)
- VS Hospital (Private hospital)
- Adyar Cancer Institute (Government hospital)
Hope this information helps you and you have a speedy recovery.
Hello, You can get your mother treated at any of the above given hospitals. All of them treat Metastatic Breast Cancer. All the Hospitals would give you best quality treatment. You can go to Government/ Charitable Hospitals if you want treatment that would be cost - effective but with the possibility of a long waiting period.
Some of the best Charitable/Government Cancer Hospitals in India are:
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (Government Hospital)
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore (Government Hospital)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi (Government Hospital )
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi (Charitable Hospital)
- Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai (Charitable Hospital)
- Shri Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore (Charitable Hospital)
You can visit these Private Hospitals:
Hello, You can bring him to India for treatment given that Bangladesh has a dearth of good hospitals. You can visit any major metropolitan city in India for Lung Cancer treatment. Given it is in Stage 4, only Chemotherapy will be administered. In case of Chemotherapy, the prices depend on the drug prices, the number of cycles the drug is administered and whether you get your father treated in a Government/ Charitable Hospital or a Private Hospital.
The cost of Chemotherapy are as follows:
- Government Hospital: Here they provide affordable/free treatment depending on your economic condition but the waiting period can be long. The approximate cost per cycle is 200 USD - 500 USD (14,300 INR - 35600 INR)
- Private Hospitals: Here the treatment would come at a premium, but you will not have to wait. The approximate cost per cycle is 1200 USD - 1500 USD (85,300 INR - 107,000 INR)
The best cancer hospitals in India both Government/ Charitable and Private are:
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai ( Government Hospital )
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi ( Charitable Hospital )
- Indraprashta Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- KIDWAI Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore ( Government Hospital )
- Fortis Malar, Chennai
- Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Adyar Cancer Hospital, Chennai ( Government Hospital )
- AIIMS, Delhi (Government Hospital )
- BGS Gleneagles Hospital, Bangalore
- Yashoda Cancer Institute, Hyderabad
Hope my answer helps you out!