VISION – A GODS GIFT
If you are looking for tips to keep your eyesight healthy and sharp then below is all your answers.
Practically saying our eyes act as a window through which we can view all the beauty of nature. Eyes are the most valuable organ which nobody wants to lose. Going through the Educational field people frequently keeps asking "how to teach blind people in a simple and short way?" always try to answer these questions as better as it can but sometimes, it feels like my answers are not so worth it, or they are not so up to the mark that’s why, some of the people find it difficult to understand my point of explaining, just because knowing about blindness how it works that doesn’t, mean that everyone else should work that out instead.
Coming across ClinicSpots, a website that always does research on such types of matters, and it leads you towards all the information related to health care. You can also ask a doctor online in case of an emergency. People are happy and satisfied to find the best treatment by ophthalmologist in India at clinic spots. The teachers who willing to teach the blind students may find this link very useful, it doesn’t matter whether you are a classroom teacher or not, just go through this information and be comfortable to teach the blind people around and get the blessings.
The eye is the organ that gives vision. they detect light and thus it converts the light into electrochemical impulse.
CARING FOR EYES
Eyes are the most precious organ of the body that has the vital function of seeing or giving a vision. If there is no sense organ in humans body or its absence can make one’s life darker. They observe and respond according to what it sees, if the eyesight is good and clear then the person can win this world. So, it is very important to protect the most valuable organ of our body and also to take its good care so that we can observe this beautiful world.
TIPS FOR HEALTHY AND SHARP EYESIGHT
Our eyes perform as an important function of our body. So, we should give the best possible care to them. But in this busy schedule, we get so engaged in other activities such that we forget to take care of our eyes, or we forget to do simple things that can keep our eyes healthy.
- Diet: For enriching and betterment of the eye vitamin A is, the most beneficial. A diet that includes green leafy vegetables, carrot, beetroot, and the fruits as well which includes mango, papaya should be included in daily routine for nourishing the eyesight.
- Lightening: The adequate amount of light source should be intake in order to prevent it from the direct rays coming into our eyes. The light source should be coming from behind in order to avoid direct contact, for example, if one is reading a book or a novel, the light source coming should be from behind just to avoid the direct contact which might be harmful to the eyes. Whereas, the reading habit should be such that the book should be placed 12 - 14 inches away from the eyes.
- Visuals: Visuals mainly depend upon what kind of light range focuses on your eye retina. This concept mainly includes TV and Computers. Continuous use can harm the retina. These are the most hazardous signs of being completely or getting partially blind. Long exposure to these units can cause headaches, burning and watering of eyes, blurring of vision, double vision, etc.
Extra care should be taken by the people, who all have to work for hours on computers. They should use anti-glare glasses with UV protection. And every half an hour they should at least take five minutes break to reduce the stress level on their eyes.
TV should be avoided watching in dark areas, a room full of lights is the best place to watch and enjoy TV. A particular distance should also be maintained while watching towards Television, the distance should not be less than four meters.
People working on computers should maintain their monitor level. It should be such that either it should be at the eye level or it should be a little lower so that it will reduce the direct reflection of the screen in the eyes. The distance maintained between the eye and the monitor should be at least 18 – 28 inches.
- Allergies: Eyes are known as the passage for all the allergies, it is the most common site because of the open passage, it becomes easier for the bacteria to penetrate inside the body. Therefore, hygiene should be maintained by washing the eyes with plain cold water. If there is any sign of allergy, immediate treatment should be taken to prevent further infection. Without consulting to the doctor no eye drop should be put into the eyes. Exposure to sunlight may cause harm to the eyes. While going out in the sun one should always wear sunglasses to protect eyes from harmful UV rays.
Question and Answers (56)
Eye cancer does not always cause obvious symptoms and may only be picked up during a routine eye test. Some of the common symptoms of eye cancer are:
- Flashes of light
- Blurred vision
- Dark patch in eye that's getting bigger
- Partial or total loss of vision
- Bulging of 1 eye
- A lump on eyelid or in eye that's increasing in size
- Pain in or around eye, others.
The above mentioned symptoms can also be caused by more minor eye conditions, so they're not necessarily a sign of cancer. Consult an ophthalmologist. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, you want to know whether retinitis pigmentosa can lead to optic atrophy. Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is rare degenerative disease affecting the rod photoreceptors in the retina. The optic disc in RP may show optic atrophy, usually defined as a 'waxy pallor' of the disc, and is assumed to be a due of photoreceptor degeneration. Consult an ophthalmologist to rule out the cause in your case and to also guide you for further course of management. You can refer - Best Ophthalmologists in India, to sought consultation!
As per my understanding you are suffering from some eye ailment for which you need stem cell treatment. It is advisable to follow the currently available treatment under an ophthalmologist. Stem cell therapy promises great results but are still under trial and FDA approval is still awaited . Discuss with your doctor for best options. Consult an ophthalmologist - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Unlike monofocal and bifocal lenses, trifocal lenses also provide comfortable intermediate vision, which is important for various daily activities, such as computer work. With trifocal lenses, you can perform a range of activities in everyday life without glasses. This includes daily tasks such as: reading, working on computer and watching TV (examples given to suggest the distance). Kindly consult an ophthalmologist for further guidance and treatment, this page could help you out - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Treatment of a medical condition depends on clinician decision and patient's condition at the time of presentation. You can re-evaluate and let ophthalmologist decide if surgical intervention can help. Coping up with vision loss due to retinal detachment is needed. Consult an expert using our page if you want to - Best Ophthalmologists in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Eye Cancer Treatment in IndiaWe all agree that eyes are not only one of the most important vital organs but are also important in the appearance of an individual as having beautiful eyes helps with our confidence. Maintaining the health of our eyes is hence very essential, but it has been more and more difficult due to pollution and malnutrition. As a result, the number of Eye cancer cases has been growing over the years, and I would like to provide you with all the information regarding eye cancer. Read on to find more about Eye Cancer Treatment In India.