What is the Hair Transplant Cost in Delhi?
If you are planning to have a hair transplant, then there is no better place than Delhi. Not only it is the capital of India, but also it has the most advanced medical system in place. Here you will find some of the top hair transplant clinics at affordable prices.
Basic hair transplant cost in Delhi starts at Rs.30,000/. This can go up to Rs.1,20,000/- depending upon your baldness level and the number of grafts you require. Per graft cost starts at Rs. 30 to Rs. 120 approximately. (A graft generally contains 1 to 4 hair follicles.)
The overall cost of the treatment is affected by multiple factors, which we have discussed in the latter part of the article. In the table below you will find the minimum and the maximum cost of hair transplant in Delhi with respect to the number of the graft. Also, it contains the number of sittings required to complete the procedure.
Hair transplant Cost in Delhi :
|Number of hair grafts||Minimum - Maximum||No of Sittings Required|
(1 sitting = 4 to 6 hours )
|1000 Hair Grafts||Rs.30,000 - Rs.50,000||1|
|1500 Hair Grafts||Rs.45,000- Rs.75,000||1|
|2000 Hair Grafts||Rs.60,000 - Rs.1,00,000||1 - 2|
|2500 Hair Grafts||Rs.75,000- Rs.1,25,000||1-2|
|3000 Hair Grafts||Rs.90,000- Rs.1,50,000||2|
|3500 Hair Grafts||Lump Sum Price Quote||2|
|4000 Hair Grafts||Lump Sum Price Quote||2 - 3|
|*Disclaimer: The hair transplantation cost in Delhi, as shown above is an approximation and may vary from clinic to clinic.|
What are the factors that decide the cost of Hair Transplant in Delhi?
As mentioned before, the overall cost of hair transplant treatment majorly depends upon multiple factors. These factors can vary from one clinic to another.
Following is the list of factors that will decide the cost of hair transplant in Delhi:
1. Area of the Transplant: The area where you want to get the hair transplant done plays an important role. Usually, the basic cost of a regular hair transplant is lower than the cost of a facial or body hair transplant.
2. Number of Grafts: This is the most important factor which will decide the cost of the treatment. More the number of grafts required, more you will have to pay for the treatment. However, the total number of graft required is also decided by the quality of the hair present in the back of the scalp. If the hair is thin and silky, then you will require more number of grafts to cover the area.
3. Number of Sessions: Generally, this factor correlates to the number of grafts required. If the requirement of the graft is more than the number of the sessions also increases. Which will automatically increase your cost. Even your health will play a major role when you undergo the hair transplant. If your Blood Pressure or Sugar fluctuate during the procedure then the surgeon will stop the procedure keeping your safety in mind and continue it on the next day. Due to this, the patient might need two sessions to complete the procedure. Because of this, the overall cost of procedure increases.
4. Experience of the Surgeon: The success rate of the procedure majorly depends upon the experience of the surgeon. So naturally, more the experience of the surgeon the more he/she will charge for the treatment. Nevertheless, the results would make up for the extra cost. If you are confused about which surgeon to opt for, we have the Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in Delhi list available.
5. Type of Techniques: The technique you select for the treatment plays an important role in deciding the overall cost of the treatment. Each technique’s cost is different from one another. If the requirement of the grafts is high, then you might need to combine two types of technique, which eventually increases the cost of the procedure.
6. Cost of Medical Equipment: Even the cost of the equipment used during the procedure plays an important role while deciding the price of the treatment. Some of the technique requires special tools, which can increase the cost of the treatment.
7. Labor Cost: Highly skilled and experienced staff does not come cheap. The presence of good staff is very crucial in the success rate of the procedure. A clinic with experienced staff is known to have a good success rate.
What is the cost of different hair transplant techniques?
The final and the most important factor in deciding the overall cost of the treatment is the technique you select. The pricing for each technique is different from one another.
For e.g. FUE hair transplant cost in Delhi is a bit higher than the regular FUT. Whereas the Robotic hair transplant cost in Delhi is higher compared to other techniques.
|Techniques of Hair Transplant||Cost per graft (aprox.) in Rupee|
|Lower Side||Higher Side|
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) is one of the oldest technique used for hair transplant. This surgical procedure leaves a nasty mark in the donor area. The only reason the technique still exist is the cost. FUT hair transplant cost in Delhi is the lowest of all the techniques.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is an advanced technique of hair transplant requires the use of a special tool called NeoGraft. This tool is used for the process of extraction. The FUE hair transplant cost in Delhi is higher because the surgeon removes each and every graft manually.
But still it is the most preferred technique used for hair transplant as the results are natural looking and it gives better coverage.
Robotic FUE is one of the latest technique that is being used for hair transplant in Delhi.
Actually, this technique is very similar to the traditional FUE, almost all the process is the same.
However, the only difference is that the process of extraction is done using a robotic arm.
Robotic hair transplant is one of the most expensive technique in Delhi, where the starting cost is Rs.65 per graft.
And this cost can go up to Rs.100 per graft. This is so because this techniques gives excellent precision and accuracy.
By the way, PRP is not much of a hair transplant technique but more of a hair loss treatment. During this procedure blood is extracted from your body. This blood is then placed in the centrifuge, where the blood is separated from the plasma.
The extracted rich plasma is injected into your scalp to boost hair growth. Generally, this treatment is used in the early stages of hair loss. PRP hair treatment cost in Delhi can go anywhere between Rs. 5000 to Rs. 20000. The cost of PRP increases, when other type of medicine or supplement are injected along with the plasma. To know the detailed cost structure of PRP Treatment cost in Delhi, click here.
What is the Cost of Different Hair Transplant Types?
1. Cost of Female Hair Transplant in Delhi:
Yes! Even females opt for hair transplant. Though this type of hair transplant is a bit costlier than the regular hair transplant. The main reason behind this is that it requires more work and precision as compared to regular one.
Many a times, females are not ready to shave their hair. Due to which the process becomes more difficult and requires more time. So the per graft cost of female hair transplant in Delhi is a little higher and starts at Rs.40.
2. Body Hair Transplant cost in Delhi:
Body hair transplant is a procedure in which hair grafts are extracted from different parts of the body and implanted in the scalp or the facial area. The cost of body hair transplant can vary depending upon the area of the body where the hair would extract from and where the implantation will take place.
E.g., If hair grafts are extracts from the chest area, it will cost more than the regular extraction. This usage of this technique is when the requirement of the hair grafts is more, and the hairs present on the head are not enough to cover the recipient area. This technique is also used for the facial hair transplant as the procedure requires thin and short hair.
3. Artificial/Synthetic Hair Transplant Cost in Delhi:
In some cases you might be suffering from some scalp or hair problems other than male pattern baldness like alopecia then your surgeon might suggest hair transplant with artificial/synthetic hair fibres.
The cost majorly depends upon the length and the quality of the hair fibre. However, the cost can also vary depending upon the color of the hair fibre. These factors can be customized according to your wish. Because of all these factors, the starting cost of synthetic/artificial hair transplant in Delhi is Rs.90 per graft.
Generally, the cost of facial hair transplant in Delhi is calculated in the lump sum format rather than the per graft format. The cost can vary depending upon the number of grafts and the area of transplant on the face.
The cost of the facial hair transplant can go anywhere between Rs.15000/- to Rs.25000/-.
The following image shows the number of grafts required to cover the different parts of the face.
Now you must be wondering why the cost of facial hair transplant in Delhi is so expensive.
Well, the facial hair transplant cost in Delhi majorly depends upon the area of the face where implantation will be done.
Usually eyebrow hair transplant cost in Delhi is higher than other facial area.
This is because the skin near the eye is very delicate. The hair needs to be placed in a specified angle so that the growth of the new hair are in the same way or else the transplanted hair will not look good.
Due to which, the transplant is needed to be done with extreme care and require an experienced surgeon. Even the time required to complete the facial hair transplant is more than the regular hair transplant.
All these factors affect the overall cost of facial hair transplant in Delhi.