What is the Hair Transplant Cost in Lucknow?
Hair transplant in Lucknow starts at ₹30/graft. We have calculated hair transplant cost in Lucknow per graft & types, helping you to find cost-effective HT.
The minimum hair transplant cost in Lucknow is around ₹30,000 per 1000 grafts. Normal expense of FUT in Lucknow is between ₹30-₹40 for each hair graft. Whereas for the advance and stitch less FUE method you will have to pay approximately ₹50-₹80 per graft.
The charges can vary depending on the number of grafts needed, the technology used, the surgeon’s experience, the clinic’s location, and reputation.
Below we have given the per graft comparison of hair transplant cost in Lucknow.
Number of hair grafts
Average Low Cost
Average High Cost
No of Sittings Required
Note: The cost in the above table is the approximate cost of hair transplant in Lucknow and may vary clinic to clinic.
The doctors perform hair transplant in Lucknow using innovative and advanced methods. Presently, we will talk about the cost of hair restoration techniques accessible in Lucknow.
Cost of Different Hair Transplant Methods in Lucknow
1. Cost of FUT hair transplant
FUT hair transplant cost in Lucknow ranges between ₹30,000 to ₹40,000 per 1000 grafts. Here, for FUT the per graft cost is around ₹30 to ₹40. If you undergo hair transplant for higher level of baldness then it might cost you up to ₹2,00,000.
Now, we will compare the lowest and highest FUT hair transplant cost in Lucknow:
|Number of Grafts||FUT Cost Lower Side ₹30/Graft||FUT Cost Higher Side ₹40/Graft|
Note: The cost in the above table is the approximate cost of the FUT method and may vary the clinic to clinic.
2. Cost of FUE Hair transplant
FUE hair transplant cost in Lucknow ranges from ₹50,000 to ₹70,000 per 1000 grafts. The per graft price for FUE is around ₹50 to ₹70. The cost might rise upto ₹4,00,000 depending on the number of grafts needed. It is one of the most broadly utilized methods. Here, the extraction of follicles is done by using a punch but the implantation process is similar to FUT.
Now, let’s discuss the lowest and highest cost for the FUE method in Lucknow:
|Number of Grafts||FUE Cost Lower Side ₹50/Graft||FUE Cost Higher Side ₹70/Graft|
Note: The cost in the above table forthe FUE method is the approximate value and may vary from one clinic to another.
3. Cost of DHI Hair transplant
DHI hair transplant cost in Lucknow is around₹60 to 80 per graft. It is a non-invasive, pain-less and stitch-less method. Here, a single hair follicle is implanted directly from the donor area to the recipient area with a patented DHI implanter.
Let’s discuss the minimum and maximum cost for DHI hair transplant on the basis of grafts:
|Number of Grafts||DHI Cost Lowest Side ₹60/Graft||DHI Cost Highest Side ₹80/Graft|
Note: The cost in the above table for the DHI method is the approximate and may vary from one clinic to another.
4. Cost of PRP hair restoration
The cost of PRP treatment in Lucknow starts from ₹5,500 per session. This treatment is used for hair loss or after the hair transplant treatments to boost up your hair growth. The treatment cost depends on the intensity of hair loss and the number of sessions required respectively.
|PRP Cost||Minimum Cost in Rupees (₹)||Maximum Cost in Rupees (₹)|
However, the cost of this treatment may vary from clinic to clinic depending on the experience of the surgeon.
What are the factors that affect hair transplant cost?
- Degree of Baldness: The entire expense of hair transplant surgery is directly related to the level of baldness that has occurred. Larger the bald area more the number of grafts needed.
- Number of grafts: High level of baldness needs a greater number of grafts for implantation. The count of grafts that each individual requires depends on the present rate of baldness, the density of hair needed to cover the baldness, the availability of the grafts and the texture of the hair.
- Technique applied: Generally, FUE or FUT techniques are implemented during hair transplant surgery. The application of the FUE technique involves the use of advanced technology for the extraction of graft, hence it is expensive compared to the FUT technique.
- Number of sessions: Mostly, hair transplants are performed in one session, which takes about 4-8 hours approximately. In some cases, they require a higher number of grafts as the area of baldness is larger. The average number of grafts that can be transplanted in a single session is around 2500-3000. If the count of hair grafts exceeds, then the client might need more sessions.
- Expertise of the surgeon: It has been noticed that experienced surgeons with high success rate tend to charge more. This is so because they have years of experience in performing hair transplant and are able to deal with complicated cases with ease.
- Reputation of the clinic: Apart from the clinic’s location, its popularity also matters with respect to the cost of surgery. The clinics that are highly reputed and successful will naturally charge higher for hair transplantation.
What is the Hair Transplant Cost in Delhi?If you are planning to have a hair transplant, then there is no better place than Delhi. Not only it is the capital of India, but also it has the most advanced medical system in place. Here you will find some of the top hair transplant clinics at affordable prices.