What is the Laser Hair Removal Cost in Delhi?
On this page, you will get to know the laser hair removal cost in Delhi.
Laser Hair Removal cost in Delhi starts from around Rs 2,000 with an average of Rs. 13000. If you want hair removal for your face, legs, and armpits, then this treatment will cost from Rs 55,000 - Rs 60,000.
Another factor that affects the pricing of laser hair removal sessions in Delhi is the area to be treated. So, while a small area like half face can cost Rs. 4000 per session, the same area can cost Rs. 3000 per session when opted as a package of Rs. 24000 for 8 sessions.
Also as the area to be treated increases, the price doesn't increase in a similar proportion and when 2 or 3 areas are opted together for a laser hair removal, the comparative cost is much less. A package of the face and under arms come around Rs. 35000 compared to a separate package of Rs. 24000 and Rs.18000 for 8 sessions each.
Delhi, being a metro city, is equipped with top-notch infrastructure and lastest medical advancements. This factor plays a major role in the overall cost of treatment. Clinics would be visited by renowned Laser Hair Removal Doctors in Delhi. However, the fee they charge would be on the expensive side. Thus, the choice of clinic and the doctor plays a crucial role in determining the final price of the treatment.
Laser Hair Removal price list in Delhi:
|Area Covered||Minimum Cost||Maximum Cost|
|Face||Rs. 9,500||Rs. 15,700|
|Arms||Rs. 22,500||Rs. 33,500|
|Legs||Rs. 27,700||Rs. 33,000|
|Bikini||Rs. 3,500||Rs. 5,500|
|Other||Rs. 24,000||Rs. 33,000|
|Full Body||Rs. 55,000||Rs. 60,000|
How many sessions are required for the treatment of Laser Hair Removal in Delhi?
For anyone who is willing to go for laser hair removal, one of the main considerations is how many sessions are required to attain ideal results. Everybody is different and their skin type is totally different, so undoubtedly, the number of sessions for every person may vary.
How many visits you will need to attain your very best results depends on the skin and hair type, as we've covered, but additionally, it is dependent on the part of the body that you need to cover. Larger areas will naturally take longer. Facial hair may just take three treatments, while larger areas, like the bikini area, might take between three and six sessions. Legs will run to six treatments as well.
Let's go in detail about laser hair removal Delhi sessions and intervals concerning the mustache and chin, an interval of 6 to 8 weeks as usual.
|Body Parts||An (indicative) number of sessions||Intervals between each session|
|Face||6 sessions||2-3 months|
|Upper lip||6 sessions||1.5-2.5 months|
|Chin||5 sessions||2 months|
|Forearm||4 sessions||2-3 months|
|Back||4 sessions||2-4 months|
|Chest||4 sessions||2-3 months|
|Underarm||6 sessions||2-3 months|
|Bikini||4 sessions||2-2.5 months|
|Thighs||4 sessions||2-4 months|
|Legs||4 sessions||2-3 months|
Types of laser hair removal Delhi
- Facial laser hair removal: Facial hair is one of the very most problematic types of body hair. It could be noticeable and embarrassing, especially if you are female. On women, undesired facial hair tends to grow on the chin, upper lip, and cheeks. Men can also be troubled by their undesired facial hair and could be unhappy with their eyebrows and beard. This hair could be easily and effectively treated with laser hair removal.
- Nostril Hair Removal: It can also be possible for you to have excessive nostril hair removed using laser hair removal treatments, but many practitioners are likely to be reluctant to carry out the procedure.
- Forehead Laser Hair Removal: Women may have some hair growth on the forehead and this could be removed with lasers. For some, the fine baby hair around the hairline may be unwanted.
- Male Facial Hair Removal: Along with their eyebrows, many men are unhappy with the hair growth on their beard. Laser hair removal may be used to help tidy up a beard and offer a clearer defined line between the upper cheek and the start of the beard. As a result of proven fact that men usually have thick, dark beards, particularly Asian men, laser hair removal can perhaps work particularly well.
- Advantages of Laser Hair Removal over other Hair Removal Methods: Other hair removal methods, like waxing and electrolysis, can be quite painful and uncomfortable when they're applied on the face. Laser hair removal is a lot simpler to tolerate in terms of pain. Further, folliculitis (inflammation of the hair follicle) and hair irritation are avoided by undergoing laser hair removal.
Question and Answers (953)
If you are loosing hair at 24 years, that is most probably due to pattern hair loss or androgenetic alopecia which requires topical and oral medications. If medications are used within time, this will result in stopping the further hair loss and reversal of the hair loss as well. Said that proper diagnosis is mandatory before moving any further and a proper dermatology consultation is required for diagnosis and proper management
Pyderma gangrenosum is an autoimmune reaction that is characterized by painful bleeding non ailing ulcers most probably over the extremities and like any other autoimmune condition this requires the suppression of autoimmunity with immuno-suppressants either with topical agents or oral medications. as it is a chronic condition it requires a long term management. Contacting dermatologist is advisable.
If the rash is occurring on cheek in 3-4 months old child is most probably due to atopic dermatitis which is dry irritated skin condition resulting in itching and oozy skin. This might also effect other body parts like face, neck, front of elbows, back of knees and child might become irritated. It has to be managed with syndate bars or soaps, proper moisturizers, avoiding the irritants and oral or topical steroids. Proper consultation with dermatologist is advisable.
If you are having recurrent acne this is probably due to the hormonal fluctuation which results into increased oily skin on the face, the scalp, chest and there are few things that has to be taken care. One thing not to apply hair oil, avoid having dandruff or use anti-dandruff shampoos weekly on the scalp, using face washes that have salicylic acid or glycolic acid. Avoid using thick greasy moisturizers or cream on the face. Use only creams that are gel based or water based. Drink plenty of water, avoid fat or cheesy diet, exercise 10-15 mins of the day. Topical steroids have to be avoided. Topical antibiotics like Clindamycin are useful. Oral Antibiotics or retinoids are advised. Even some patients require peeling sessions. A proper consultation with dermatologist is more helpful.
At the age of 46, body hair loss might occur due to alopecia universalis, an auto-immune condition that results in hair fall. It can be managed with immunosuppression. said that a proper diagnosis is mandatory before starting treatment and a proper dermatology consultation is important