What is the PRP Treatment cost in Delhi?
PRP is a popular non surgical hair loss treatment on the rise in Delhi. In this page you will find detailed analysis of PRP hair treatment cost in Delhi.
The average cost of PRP treatment in Delhi’s ranges from ₹5,000-₹15,000 per session. Number of session varies from patient to patient depending upon the bald patches, normally 3-5 are sessions required each with gap of four to five weeks, sometimes it may take more sessions than that.
So total cost of PRP treatment in Delhi may go up to ₹20,000 to₹1,00,000 based on patient’s response to the treatment. Patients are suggested to use derma roller on daily basis, it costs around ₹150 to ₹500 and easily available online.
LLLP is recommended for getting better results, patients can buy their own Laser Hair Caps it costs around ₹30,000 to ₹40,000. Buying Laser Hair Cap is totally optional as LLLP treatment is available at respective clinics in Delhi.
Costs associated with PRP Treatment:
With every therapy or surgery there are many before and after test, treatments and follow ups are associated and most of them are mandatory and recommended by the doctors to ensure the good result of treatment or surgery.
Another major factor affecting cost is the remuneration of the doctor. Doctors with high expertise tend to charge a high fee but deliver equivalent results. We have prepared a list of PRP doctors in Delhi for your reference. Other costs that might affect basic cost of PRP Treatment can be:
Pre-treatment cost of PRP Therapy in Delhi:
Before starting PRP, we should first find out the reason behind hair fall or hair thinning, for that you need to take few tests before you start the treatment as recommended by doctor.
Following are tests which you mayhave to take before starting treatment, again these vary person to person and his/ her medical history:
|No.||Test Name||Price Range|
|1||Biopsy of the scalp||Variable|
|2||Hair DX’s Genetic test||Variable|
|3||PVC Test||₹150/- to ₹450/-|
|4||Hemoglobin including platelets||₹150/- to ₹1,500/-|
|5||Thyroid||₹500/- to ₹1,500/-|
|6||HIV||₹600/- to ₹5,000/-|
|8||Fasting plasma sugar||₹100/- to ₹300/-|
|9||Liver function test||₹600/- to ₹1,400/-|
|10||Renal function test||₹600/- to ₹1,250/-|
Cost During and After PRP Treatment:
- Once you started taking sessions of PRP, there are couple of things you need to do to get best results out of it.
- After first sitting doctor roles Derma Roller on your scalp so that Platelet Rich Plasma gets spared everywhere and starts working on bald patches and thin hair areas, it takes some time to show result and you need minimum of 3-4 sittings to complete the treatment.
- After completing all the settings required for patient, he or she should undergo to the LLLT once in a month or twice in a month.
- LLLP is Low Level Laser Phototherapy, which is used to stimulate the hair follicles which have been treated. It looks like helmet patient have to ware the helmet and it emits the laser lights on head, this treatment is of 20min-30min.
Who can take PRP Treatment?
- PRP treatment can be given when hair fall is resulting into bald patches in different areas.
- When patient is experiencing hair thinning over a period.
- PRP treatment works better if your hair loss is recent,because it is more challenging to wake up hair follicles which are dormant for a long time.
- If you are at any one level out of seven levels of baldness PRP treatment is not recommended, though you can get more clarity about it in consultation with the doctors.
Who should not take PRP Treatment?
- If you are diagnosed with disorder such as thyroid disease or lupus, you may notget good results because these conditions will cause hair loss again over the time.
- If you are taking blood thinners, your platelets might notworkeffectively, and the procedure is not as effective.
- If you are diagnosed with any kind of Cancer,
- You cannot opt for PRP if you are completely bald though you may opt for in such situation
Success Rate of PRP Treatment:
- Unlike Hair Transplant, PRP treatment does not helps in growing new hair but it helps regrow hair which are recently lost, and their roots are weak not dead.
- Success rate of PRP treatment is 60%-50% in Male patients, studies shows that people regrow around 30% hair they have lost.
- Whereas in Female patients success rate more around 80%-90% female patients are observed to get benefited from PRP treatment.