3 questions answered by doctors & treatment decisions assisted by team clinicspots.

I have high grade squamous intraepithelial lesion. Which hospital or Doctor is recommended for such treatment?

Asked anonymously on 18th January, 2019 at 11:34 am
1 Answer


Member of team ClinicSpots.

Answered on 22nd Jan at 6:09 am
The presence of High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (HGSIL) means the presence of pre-cancerous cells (NOT cancerous cells). As a course of treatment, the doctor would remove the abnormal cervical tissue to avoid cervical cancer. The treatments used could be: 1) Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP) 2) Cryotherapy 3) Conization 4) Laser Therapy For getting treated you should consult a Gynae Oncologist. If the finances are tight and you do not mind a long waiting time for treatment, it would be best that you visit charitable/ government hospitals which would give you affordable treatment. In Delhi, they are: 1) Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Rohini (Charitable): This hospital has a dedicated Gynae Oncology department in which you could consult – Dr. Rupinder Sekhon or Dr. Amita Naithani 2) AIIMS Hospital, Ansari Nagar (Government) If you do not want to wait for a long time and are ready to pay a premium for your treatment, then you can go to a Private Hospital. In your case preferably a hospital with a dedicated Gynae Oncology department. Some of the best private hospitals for your treatment in Delhi are: 1) Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (Private): In this hospital you can consult - Dr. Sarika Gupta in the Gynec Oncology Department 2) Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon (Private): This hospital also has a dedicated Gynaecology Oncology Department where you can consult Dr. Rama Joshi. Hope this has answered your question completely.

Hi, I am a breastfeeding mother for 2 months old baby. I face fungal infections on the skin folds, especially near the breast. Please advise about the treatment.

Asked anonymously on 17th October, 2019 at 10:51 am
1 Answer


Member of team ClinicSpots.

Answered on 5th Nov at 7:42 am
Hello, We would suggest you consult a dermatologist as it is not safe to take over-the-counter medications while breastfeeding. The doctor will be able to examine your issue and prescribe the right medications for you. Hope our answer helps you.

Hi Sir, I have been operated for an ectopic pregnancy 4 years ago. I'm now 35 years old. My hormonal profile and my husband's sperm analysis is normal. HSG showed a fimbria end block. What options should I consider for fertility?

Asked anonymously on 8th January, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our expert will get in touch with you.