India is the second most populated country in the world. Still, we are one of the most favored destinations for medical tourism over countries like America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and East Asian continents. The reason is our best in class infrastructure. India is a great destination for orthopedic care & education. Also, some of the finest orthopedic facilities and care centers are present in India. So to ease your quest, we have listed 10 best Orthopedic Hospital in India.
10 Best Orthopedic Hospital in India
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- Medanta – Medicity is one of India's leading multi-super-specialty institutes headquartered in Gurgaon.
- Founded by renowned cardiac surgeon Dr. Naresh Trehan.
- Goal of hospital is to provide the highest quality of medical treatment, clinical science, education and training in India.
- It has a dedicated team of orthopedics, cutting-edge technologies, state-of-art bone bank & computer navigation system, etc.
- Besides, it has Alpha Operation Theater and world-class arthroscopic instruments for dealing with complex procedures.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is the only hospital in Mumbai with all four prestigious accreditations, namely JCI, NABH, NABL and CAP.
- Hospital has the 3-room intra-operative MRI suite (IMRIS), which is first in Asia.
- Hospital has Asia's first Varian Medical Services EDGE Radiosurgery device
- India's first O-arm Spine Surgery Suite
- Recognized with more than 1668 joint replacements, 1864 spine and 4753 arthroscopic procedures effectively as the best ortho hospital in India.
- These also include orthobiological methods, such as osteoblasting and autologous chondrocytes.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is a force in the field of tertiary care super specialty.
- One of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in Asia
- Hospital has state of the art robotic surgery systems
- Well known for world-class treatment options for orthopedics like unicondylar knee replacement, hip resurfacing, etc.
- Furthermore, the centre has performed over 12,000 complex arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgeries.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Greams Road, Chennai
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is quaternary hospital with an enviable international faculty, renowned clinicians, including super-specialists and specialty nurses, supported by state-of-the-art technology.
- FMRI is the Specialized Centre of Excellence for Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Heart Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- ACCREDITATIONS: JCI & NABH Accredited Hospital, NABL Accredited Lab, NABH Certified Nursing Excellence & NAB
- TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE: Da Vinci Robot, 3-Tesla MRI, 15 Operation Theatres, Comprehensive ECMO and Critical Care Programme, Elekta Linear Accelerator & Brain Suite
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- The orthopaedic centre specializes in total joint reconstruction, cartilage transplantation, knee arthroscopy, etc.
- Apart, the hospital provides treatment for sports-related injuries and management of Osteoporosis.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- The first hospital in India to get a global award by the Joint Commission International ( JCI) is Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. for the fifth time in a row.
- It is one of the best multi-specialty acute care tertiary hospitals ranked No. 1 in India's leading surveys and the most sought-after destination for healthcare delivery in the SAARC region.
- From the infrastructure to the latest acquisition of medical technology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has always kept its patients first and has been committed to providing the world's best care for its patients since its inception in 1996.
- One of the first hospital in north India to perform articular cartilage implantation.
- Besides, offers various types of cartilage regeneration surgery including ACL reconstruction, micro-fracturing, mosaicplasty, etc.
Gleneagles Global Health City
- Gleneagles Global Health City is Gleneagles Global Hospitals India's biggest facility
- The facility is the most trusted and leading Multiorgan Transplant Center in Asia
- The company is the chosen multiorgan transplant hospital community in the Asian zone
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals' parent entity is IHH Healthcare, a leading integrated premium health care provider with a network of 84 hospitals and over 16,000 licensed beds across the globe
- Hospital has following advanced facilities:
- TrueBeam STx
- 3 Tesla Silent MRI
- Robotic interventional pain management
- Provide treatment for hip, knee and joint problems.
- Specialists in joint replacement and sports medicine.
- Offer curative and palliative surgical treatment for bone tumors.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals
Salt Lake, Kolkata
Mon - Sun
7 am - 6 pm