India is the second most populated country in the world. Still, we are one of the most favored destinations for medical tourism over countries like America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and East Asian continents. The reason is our best in class infrastructure. India is a great destination for orthopedic care & education. Also, some of the finest orthopedic facilities and care centers are present in India. So to ease your quest, we have listed 10 best Orthopedic Hospital in India.
10 Best Orthopedic Hospital in India
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- Medanta – Medicity is one of India's leading multi-super-specialty institutes headquartered in Gurgaon.
- Founded by renowned cardiac surgeon Dr. Naresh Trehan.
- Goal of hospital is to provide the highest quality of medical treatment, clinical science, education and training in India.
- It has a dedicated team of orthopedics, cutting-edge technologies, state-of-art bone bank & computer navigation system, etc.
- Besides, it has Alpha Operation Theater and world-class arthroscopic instruments for dealing with complex procedures.
Kims - Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences
- KIMS, Secunderabad is Accredited by the NABH, NABL and ISO 9001:2008 certification
- It has received following awards:
- Nursing excellence from the AHPI in 2015
- Ranked 1st as multi-specialty hospital in Hyderabad by the Times of India Survey in 2015
- Best hospital of the year in the multispecialty hospital category in Hyderabad by Times Healthcare Achievers Awards in 2017
- Pharmacie De Qualite certification from Bureau Veritas in 2016
- 1st Green OT certified hospital in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in 2016
- Center of Excellence Silver Award from Laureate of the Asia Pacific Society of Infection Control CSSD in 2015-2016
- First hospital in south India equipped with 4-Arm HD da Vinci Robot technology and many latest techniques.
Gleneagles Global Health City
- Gleneagles Global Health City is Gleneagles Global Hospitals India's biggest facility
- The facility is the most trusted and leading Multiorgan Transplant Center in Asia
- The company is the chosen multiorgan transplant hospital community in the Asian zone
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals' parent entity is IHH Healthcare, a leading integrated premium health care provider with a network of 84 hospitals and over 16,000 licensed beds across the globe
- Hospital has following advanced facilities:
- TrueBeam STx
- 3 Tesla Silent MRI
- Robotic interventional pain management
- Provide treatment for hip, knee and joint problems.
- Specialists in joint replacement and sports medicine.
- Offer curative and palliative surgical treatment for bone tumors.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is quaternary hospital with an enviable international faculty, renowned clinicians, including super-specialists and specialty nurses, supported by state-of-the-art technology.
- FMRI is the Specialized Centre of Excellence for Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Heart Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- ACCREDITATIONS: JCI & NABH Accredited Hospital, NABL Accredited Lab, NABH Certified Nursing Excellence & NAB
- TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE: Da Vinci Robot, 3-Tesla MRI, 15 Operation Theatres, Comprehensive ECMO and Critical Care Programme, Elekta Linear Accelerator & Brain Suite
Nizam's Institute Of Medical Sciences
- Over the last 20 years, NIMS has been publishing the monthly journal "The Clinical Proceedings of the Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences."
- The Institute offers MD, MS, M. Ch, D.M, Ph . D courses in about 40 fields approved by the Indian Medical Council and awarding certificates.
- Besides this, the College provides different paramedical postgraduate diploma courses
- In the Hyderabad, first to begin joint replacement and Ilizarov technique.
- Specialist in sports injury treatment by arthroscopic surgery, physiotherapy, and rehabilitation.
Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre
Marine Lines, Mumbai
- The Bombay Hospital is an all-specialty tertiary facility under a single roof with a variety of medical, clinical and interventional procedures.
- Per year, 1200 operations and 4000 angiographies are conducted.
- Complete hip / knee / shoulder / elbow replacement surgeries are performed.
- 5 designated operating theaters for orthopedic surgery
- Spinal corrective surgeries performed and the trauma care center is also available.
- Equipped with the navigation system ortho and the C-Arm
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is the only hospital in Mumbai with all four prestigious accreditations, namely JCI, NABH, NABL and CAP.
- Hospital has the 3-room intra-operative MRI suite (IMRIS), which is first in Asia.
- Hospital has Asia's first Varian Medical Services EDGE Radiosurgery device
- India's first O-arm Spine Surgery Suite
- Recognized with more than 1668 joint replacements, 1864 spine and 4753 arthroscopic procedures effectively as the best ortho hospital in India.
- These also include orthobiological methods, such as osteoblasting and autologous chondrocytes.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- The first hospital in India to get a global award by the Joint Commission International ( JCI) is Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. for the fifth time in a row.
- It is one of the best multi-specialty acute care tertiary hospitals ranked No. 1 in India's leading surveys and the most sought-after destination for healthcare delivery in the SAARC region.
- From the infrastructure to the latest acquisition of medical technology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has always kept its patients first and has been committed to providing the world's best care for its patients since its inception in 1996.
- One of the first hospital in north India to perform articular cartilage implantation.
- Besides, offers various types of cartilage regeneration surgery including ACL reconstruction, micro-fracturing, mosaicplasty, etc.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is a force in the field of tertiary care super specialty.
- One of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in Asia
- Hospital has state of the art robotic surgery systems
- Well known for world-class treatment options for orthopedics like unicondylar knee replacement, hip resurfacing, etc.
- Furthermore, the centre has performed over 12,000 complex arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgeries.
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Mon - Sat
12 am - 11:59 pm
- Virinchi Hospitals is NABH Accredited
- Deep professional experience focused on CONNECT of specialties – Cardiac, Ortho, Neuro, Nephro, Trauma, Cancer and Transplants
- A plan for transparency of healthcare services with 1mn linked healthcare professionals
- A disruptor to the industry for its technology-led approach to health care delivery through an interconnected digital healthcare network that connects consumers across the healthcare continuum.
- Unique Technologies that are used by Virinchi Hospitals:
- Integrated OT Suites: Integrated Operating Theatre (OT) Suites Can Lessen The Complexity If Optimally Designed
- 3T MRI: A 3-Tesla MRI allows the highest level of resolution with the lowest level of noise in the industry
- Complete Ultrsound Suite: Ultrasound scanning, also known as sonography, is a technique used to look inside tissues and organs
- Ceiling Mounted Cath Labs: Cathlab works with a number of configurations based on preferences
- Smart ICU: The Virinchi Hospitals has developed an intensive care unit (ICU) system called "SMART"
- 128 Slice CT Scan: A computed axial tomography scan or CT scan is a diagnostic imaging device used in a specific manner