India is one of the most favored destinations for medical tourism over countries like America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and the East Asian continents. The reason is our best-in-class infrastructure. India is a great destination for the Best orthopedic hospitals and care centers are present in India. So to ease your quest, we have listed the 10 Best Orthopedic Hospital in India.
Best Orthopedic Hospital in India
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- One of India's leading multi-super-specialty institutes headquartered in Gurgaon.
- The best private healthcare provider in India in the World’s Best Hospitals 2020 survey by Newsweek
- Institute Of Orthopaedics is comprised of a multidisciplinary team of orthopedist surgeons and equipped with the latest technologies.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- One of the Best Hospitals in Mumbai with all 4 Coveted Accreditations, namely JCI, NABH, NABL, and CAP.
- Asia's 1st Varian Medical Services EDGE Radiosurgery device and a 3-room intra-operative MRI suite (IMRIS).
- India's 1st O-arm Spine Surgery Suite.
- No. 1 Multispecialty Hospital in Mumbai and the Western Region by The Week Magazine - 5th year in a row.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Best Multi-Speciality Hospital by ET Healthworld Hospital Awards.
- JCI, NABH, and NABL have accredited BLK.
- Dr. Bhushan Nariani was awarded as Best and Joint Replacement Surgeon in India - 2020 organized by Medico Trip India.
- One of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in Asia.
- The Most Trusted Chain of Multi-specialty Hospitals Award 2021” by Radio MY FM 94.3.
- Shalby received the Best Medical Tourism Centre of Gujarat Award – 2020 for the 4th consecutive year.
- Certificate of Recognition – TIMES HEALTH ICONS, 2018, in the category: MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITALS- JOINT REPLACEMENT.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Greams Road, Chennai
- 1st rank in the Times All India Multispecialty Hospitals Ranking Survey of 2018.
- It is among the few centers in Asia to perform Paediatric Orthopedics surgery.
- 1st minimally invasive double curve correction spine surgery in India was performed using the revolutionary Non-Fusion Anterior Scoliosis Correction Technique.
- World’s 1st iPod Navigation Hip Resurfacing Surgery was successfully performed.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- No. 2 Best Private Hospitals in Delhi by The Week Magazine Survey, 2019
- FMRI is accredited by JCI & NABH.
- India's 1st robot-assisted Joint Replacement Surgery.
- India's 1st Laparoscopic Left Lateral Donor Hepatectomy.
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- 1st JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- 1st position in CII National HR Circle Competition (Stream: Innovative Leadership during Crisis)
- Offers its international patients Pre-departure, Post admission & Post Discharge services.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- 1st Hospital in India to get a global award by the Joint Commission International ( JCI) for the 5th time in a row.
- Ranked No. 1 in India's leading surveys and the most sought-after destination for healthcare delivery in the SAARC region.
- Prof. (Dr.) Raju Vaishya, Orthopaedic Surgeon honored with the 'Pride of Asia - Health Excellence Award’ in Bangkok.
- One of the first hospitals in north India to perform articular cartilage implantation.
Gleneagles Global Health City
- Only Hospital in India to be associated with King's College Hospital, London.
- Asia’s most trusted and leading Multi-Organ Transplant Centre.
- Specialists in the hip, knee and joint problems, and sports medicine.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals
Salt Lake, Kolkata
Mon - Sun
7 am - 6 pm
- The only hospital in Kolkata receives NABL certification in six separate categories.
- World's 1st iPod Navigation Hip Resurfacing Surgery.
- 1st to perform Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure in India having a 99% success rate.
Questions & Answers on "Orthopedic" (45)
The above mentioned are the 10 Best Orthopedic Hospital in India. To know more about them, click on enquire now.