Getting diagnosed with cancer is one of the most devastating experience for a person irrespective of creed, race, class or gender. But one can avail the best treatment for it without exhausting their bank balance by visiting some of the best cancer hospital in India.
10 Best Cancer Hospital in India
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- This hospital is well established and has gained great repute among the best cancer hospital in India.
- Being one of the best hospitals for cancer treatment in India, it houses 15 centers of excellence, 26 specialty departments, 20 super-specialty clinics, and 5 patient support groups.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- The first hospital to be internationally accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) four times in a row.
- It holds up to its name in terms of technology for cancer treatment, infrastructure and is one of the best multi-specialty tertiary hospitals in India.
- It has a whopping 52 specialties for patient treatment which have 5 departments dedicated to cancer under the Cancer Care Unit.
Tata Memorial Hospital
- Nearly 60% of cancer patients receive primary care at the hospital, with over 70% receiving nearly free treatment.
- This hospital also has some of the most experienced staff for your cancer treatment who have been practicing for many years.
- Tata Memorial hospital is one of the best technologically advanced top Cancer hospitals in India.
Fortis Malar Hospital
- For cancer treatment, it has made its name among the best cancer hospital.
- In Radiation Oncology, this hospital is known to have a high success rate which is a staggering 77% and is also well known for blood cancer treatment.
- This hospital has ultra-modern technologies and techniques to treat the most complex of cancer cases.
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute And Research Centre
Mon - Sat
9 am - 9 pm
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital is a Charitable Hospital in Delhi known for its advanced technologies and affordable treatment provided here.
- RGCIRC has been ranked amongst 10 Best cancer Hospital of India (Week – Nielsen Survey 2014) and won the prestigious award for Best Oncology Hospital in India at Healthcare Achievers’ Awards 2014.
- You can easily say that Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute is one of the best cancer hospital in India.
American Oncology Institute
- The American Oncology Institute was established in 2006 in Hyderabad.
- It was started by a group of prominent oncologists who have practiced in the USA.
- This institute aims at matching the cancer treatment hospital in India to that of the USA. So, you can be sure that you will get the best cancer treatment as per foreign standards.
Charni Road, Mumbai
- Saifee Hospital has just completed ten years of selfless service to mankind by providing medical care to our respected patients.
- This Premier Multi-Speciality Hospital having state-of-the-art infrastructure has grown as one of the most sought-after cancer hospitals.
- Hospital has art technology for diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients in a world-class ambiance with passion and precision
Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
Vileparle West, Mumbai
- Nanavati Hospital is one of the well-known cancer hospitals in India.
- It was inaugurated in 1950 by the first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Since then it has undergone various changes and has transformed into the multispecialty hospital we see today in Mumbai.
Mulund West, Mumbai
- Today, Fortis has more than 45 healthcare facilities and Fortis Hospital (Mumbai) is one of the top cancer hospitals in India.
- Further, it is has a large bed strength of 300, which can accommodate a large number of patients for treatment.
Peddar Road, Mumbai
- Jaslok Hospital is one of the famous cancer hospitals in India. Situated in Mumbai, it was one of the few large hospitals of its time when it was inaugurated on 6th July 1973 by our then Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi.
- Hospital is one of the oldest tertiary care and multi-specialty trust hospitals in the country.
- All of the nurses at the hospital are trained, and some of them have advanced training and specialization.