- Indraprastha Apollo hospital recently established the 1st center in Northern India for Cartilage transplantation.
- The center performs surgical procedures, including arthroscopic and reconstructive techniques.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has become the first hospital in India to achieve JCI accreditation four times consecutively.
- The hospital spans 15 acres, with around 700 beds and the latest state-of-the-art modern facility
- Apollo hospital Delhi is one of the most sought after destinations in the region of SAARC for healthcare facilities.
- 52 specialties departments are housed under one roof at Delhi Indraprastha Apollo Hospital such as: Institutes Of Respiratory, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Institutes Of Robotic Surgery, Transfusion Medicine and Institute.
- Apollo hospital has the largest network of the best and brightest medical professionals in the world who offer compassionate care while displaying exceptional knowledge and cutting-edge technology.
Mathura Rd, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076, Opposite Jasola Metro Station
Doctors in Apollo Hospital Delhi
₹ 2000 Approx.
₹ 1500 Approx.
₹ 2000 Approx.
Available on call
₹ 1000 Approx.
₹ 2000 Approx.
₹ 2500 Approx.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Distance: 21 kms
- Duration: 45 Mins
Taxi: On call, available at your doorstep.
Nearest Metro Station:
- Sarita Vihar metro station
- Distance: 1.5 Kms
- Duration: 5-10 mins
- Dry Cleaning
- Family Accommodation
- Free Wifi
- Private rooms
- TV in room
- Local transportation booking
- Document legalisation
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Post operative followup
- International Cuisine
- Translation services
- Air ambulance
- Airport pickup
- Car Hire
- Local tourism options
- Visa / Travel office
Key Points about Indraprastha Apollo Hospital:
- Major joint replacements are offered, including hip resurfacing and shoulder surgeries at Indraprastha apollo hospital Delhi.
- Arthroscopic surgery of various joints (knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow) is routinely performed here at Apollo hospital Sarita Vihar.
- Procedures such as Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction, meniscal surgery, Bankart’s & rotator cuff repairs are done successfully.
- Technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, Image Guided Radiotherapy, Frameless Stereotactic Radiosurgery, High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy, Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy, 3D Conformal Radiotherapy, etc. are available at the Apollo hospital Delhi.
- The Cancer Institute at Indraprastha Apollo hospital Delhi is equipped with an advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis Tx, Radixact X9 Tomotherapy, and HDR-Brachytherapy.
- The hospital has a 320 Slice CT Scan system, an advanced imaging system that scans your body from head to toe, in less than one minute.
- Apollo Indraprastha hospital is one of the few hospitals to be equipped with the Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System.
- Apollo Hospital Delhi has maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- Apollo Hospital Indraprastha has the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is one of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- 6 beds are dedicated to the bone marrow transplant unit with stringent infection control practices.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi was the first hospital in India to perform pediatric and adult liver transplants on 15th November 1998. Sanjay Kandaswamy, a two-year-old boy from Kancheepuram, became the first child in India to receive a successful liver transplant with his father as the donor, marking a significant advancement in the field of liver transplantation in the country.
News About Indraprastha Apollo Hospital:
According to an article published in Times of India on February 22,2023:
The successful liver transplant surgery carried out by the medical experts at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in February 2023 is a testament to their skill and dedication to saving lives. The transplantation of one lobe of a liver from a brain-dead 14-year-old patient's cadaver to two individuals is a rare and complicated procedure that requires immense precision and expertise.
The nine-year-old child and the 54-year-old man who received the liver transplant can now look forward to a new lease on life, free from the ailments that had been plaguing them. The medical team's achievement is a ray of hope for patients with critical liver conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the visiting hours for IPD Patients at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital?
What are the visiting Guidelines for ICU at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital?
What is the Admission Process at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals?
How can I take appointments for doctors in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals?
What is the discharge process for Apollo Hospital Delhi?
What services Apollo Hospital Delhi offers for international patients?
What types of rooms are available at Apollo Hospital Delhi?
What is the cost of different rooms at Apollo Hospital Delhi?
Which specializations does the Apollo Hospital Delhi provide?
How many doctors visit Apollo Hospital Delhi?