You never compromise for the safety of your loved ones! So when choosing a hospital for your loved ones, why compromise? We have curated the best heart hospitals in Delhi just for you! These hospitals are the pioneer of cardiology in Delhi. Their achievements in the medical world speak for themselves. Below mentioned are the top 10 heart hospitals in Delhi that you cannot go wrong with:
Best Heart Hospitals in Delhi
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
- They have state-of-the-art technology and an advanced heart care center.
- They provide a 360-degree treatment plan to assure reliable treatment to the patients.
- Their cardiology department is capable of providing top-tier major and minor surgeries.
Max Superspeciality Hospital
Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- Max has developed facilities to provide top-tier heart surgery in Delhi.
- They specialize in heart defects, congenital heart disease, heart failure, and artery diseases.
- Max heart center is among the top heart hospitals in Delhi.
Fortis Escorts And Heart Institute
- National Accreditation Board accredits Fortis for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- They are equipped with 5 Cath Labs, OTs, and other heart care technologies.
- They have a dedicated department in cardiology led by top heart specialists in Delhi.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- They are recognized among the best heart hospitals in Delhi.
- The success rate of heart surgeries is at par with international standards.
- They have the best cardiac surgeons in Delhi who are pioneers of Angioplasty.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
9 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- Max has developed facilities recognized as top-tier for cardiology in Delhi.
- They specialize in treating heart failure, cardiac valve dysfunction, and heart defects.
- Equipped with Electrophysiology studies, 3 Tesla, 256 slice Phillips Brilliance CT scanner, etc.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- BLK-Max Heart Center provides personalized treatment plans to patients of all ages.
- Their specific OTs for cardiac surgeries perform world-class heart surgeries in Delhi.
- They have taken several initiatives to spread awareness against heart diseases across India.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, Delhi
Mon - Sun
9 am - 11:59 pm
- AIIMS has developed facilities regarded amongst the best for cardiology in Delhi.
- They provide facilities for adult and pediatric interventions, including coronary interventions, valvuloplasty, etc.
- They have a holistic approach to cardiac diagnosis to ensure reliable results.
Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital
Vasant Kunj, Delhi
- It is a NABH accredited multi-specialty hospital in Delhi.
- It has successfully performed heart retrieval and transplantation surgery in 100 minutes.
- They have outclassed many European heart hospitals in providing CABG surgery.
Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre
- Batra Hospital is recognized as a heart specialist hospital in Delhi.
- They are equipped with ultra-modern Cardiac Surgery Theatres with Trans Esophageal Echocardiography.
- A 64 Slice CT Scan machine is installed for precise heart diagnosis.
Mata Chanan Devi Hospital
- They have a team of qualified cardiologists to provide the best cardiac care in Delhi.
- They have developed a non-invasive cardiology lab to reduce surgeries for heart complications.
- Provides the facility of primary angioplasty throughout the year, 24/7
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Heart" (109)
You need NCCT KUB to see if any stones in urinary tract.
As per my understanding, the patient is having LVEF 10% and is walking and talking normally (leading a normal active healthy life). To me it seems to one of the rare case where a person having LVEF 10% and leading active healthy life. You should consult a cardiologist and get the ECHO repeated either there may a mistake in the previous report or if it's a miracle then it should be studied further. Get in touch with experts from Best Cardiologists in Mumbai, or page of any other city. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, the patient seems to have triple vessel disease and the doctor has put one stent, but two other arteries having 100% blockage are left untreated. The ideal treatment for triple vessel disease is CABG, but there may be some more underlying factors due to which the cardiologist may have advise against CABG. You can always take a second opinion from other cardiologists, who on evaluating the patient and the reports will guide and clear all your doubts. Consult some of the Best Cardiologists in Mumbai, or any other city. Hope our answer helps you.