Sir mujay stone tha jo nikal gaya tha, abhi mujay phir right side me dard hota he or kabhi kabhi left side chest me bahout pain hota he

Asked anonymously on 21st November, 2021 at 9:14 pm


's profile picture

Dr. Neeta Verma

12 years of experience


Last edited on 29th Jun 2022 at 10:51 am

You need NCCT KUB to see if any stones in urinary tract. 


Member of team ClinicSpots.

Last edited on 7th Dec 2021 at 7:02 am

We aren't able to fully understand your concern, in which region did you have stones? Stones can develop in few regions.

We would advise you to go to a physician, whereupon further diagnoses they would refer you to the right specialist - General Physicians in India.

Related Hospitals

Assistance, Over Call

Provide your details, and our staff will get back to you.