In Ahmedabad, a sexologist has acquired education and training in sexual health, orientation, development, relationships, dysfunction, and disorder in humans. They can help with issues including difficulty articulating sexual wants, inabilities and understanding their partners' pleasurable sexual behaviors. Make an appointment with one of Ahmedabad's best sexologists right now.
Sexologists in Ahmedabad
Dr. Vidhi Modi
7 years of experience
M.D. (Psychiatry), MBBS
- Dr. Vidhi Modi communicates with her patients in English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
- She is a compassionate, experienced practitioner devoted to making what may be a complex and difficult field of health care more understandable.
- She belongs to the Indian Psychiatry Society and the Gujarat Psychiatry Society.
Dr. Vishal P. Gor
6 years of experience
Diploma in Psychiatry, MBBS
- In his field of specialty, he is an experienced, talented, and award-winning doctor.
- From 2015 until 2017, he worked at the Civil Hospital.
- He has extensive expertise in both the public and private sectors, and he wants his patients to be completely free of sickness in a short period of time.
Dr. Jitesh Bhatt
21 years of experience
MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
- His team is made up of knowledgeable and caring individuals who believe that care should be thorough and courteous and that it should be tailored to your specific requirements and preferences.
- He is a Homoeopath and Sexologist on Ahmedabad's Satellite Road, with over 20 years of expertise in these disciplines.
- The doctor's treatments include Hyperpigmentation Treatment, Coronary Angiogram, Skin Polishing, Leucoderma Treatment, and Dermaroller, among others.
Dr. Mrigesh Vaishnav
39 years of experience
- IMA Medacheivers Award in 2014.
- Consultant Psychiatrist Sex Therapist & Motivational Speaker at Samvedana Psychiatric Hospital & Research Institute.
- Member of Indian Psychiatric Society.
Dr. Keyur Panchal
14 years of experience
Diploma in Psychiatry, MBBS
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association and the Indian Psychiatric Society.
- Whenever possible, he advises patients to undergo psychotherapy as well.
- He prefers a cautious approach, avoiding hospitalizations, ECTs, and other invasive procedures. (However, only a small percentage of patients require monitored intensive psychiatric care, such as ECTs).
Dr. Dhruv Thakkar
8 years of experience
DPM (Psychiatry), MBBS
- Gold Medal in Psychiatry and Maj. General Jennings award in 2016
- He is a firm believer in ethics, and as a health care practitioner, it is a value that is not just remembered but also observed.
1. What Is Sexology and How Does It Work?
Sexology is not restricted to any age group and may be used to persons of all ages, from children to the elderly. A sexologist is a doctor who specializes in the subject of sexology. Sexology is a field of science concerned with the scientific investigation of human sexuality, sexual interests, and functions. Sexual orientation and development, sexual relationships, and other sexual interests are all covered by sexology.
2. What Is The Role Of A Sexologist?
Sexologists address sexual trauma, sexual abuse, and the inability to get intimate due to previous experiences. A sexologist's consultation may frequently enhance sexual communication between lovers. A sexologist can quickly diagnose the root of the problem and then provide medication or others. A sexologist's consultation may frequently enhance sexual communication between lovers.
3. When Should You See A Sexologist?
Sexologists can be contacted if you're having problems getting closer, detecting aberrant sexual conduct, determining your sexual orientation, having fewer cravings, or feeling inexperienced in sexual relations. They can also teach patients about how the human body works during sexual activity. Some people have anxiety when engaging in sexual activity, and a sexologist can assist them in learning how to improve their enjoyment by sensating attention. To become a sexologist, a sexologist must get advanced qualifications. Because sex is such a broad issue, a sexologist must be familiar with a wide range of disorders that might impact a person's sexual thoughts and actions.