India has made significant progress in the medical field. From acquiring the latest technologies to the construction of world-class hospitals India has come a long way. In fact, India has the most no. of clinics and hospitals in the world. Here is a list of top hospitals in India.
Best Hospitals in India
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
- A licensed Blood Bank exists in the hospital since 1974.
- 1st Department of Minimal Access surgery first in South Asia.
- First whole-body CT scan unit in Delhi.
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- 1st JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- Offers its international patients with Pre – departure, Post admission & Post Discharge services.
- Green OT Certified.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- 1st in India to perform a successful Pediatric and Adult Liver Transplant.
- Introduced Hip Arthroscopy in India.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences.
- 1st installation of Spect-CT & Pet-CT in South Asia..
Old Airport Road, Bangalore
- Global standards in research and clinical practices and radio-diagnosis.
- Specialities like cardiology, critical care medicine, fatal medicine, genetics, and more.
- Trusted name in oncology care.
Peddar Road, Mumbai
- Quality beyond accreditation by AHPI.
- Midday Health & Wellness Icons - Iconic Super Specialty Hospital.
- One of the oldest tertiary care, multi-specialty hospitals in the country.
- The best Cancer hospitals in Mumbai.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Houses the largest critical care programmes in the region.
- 1st in NCR to install and start the use of Automatic Pneumatic Chute System.
- Accredited with Delhi’s First MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant.
- Best treatment for laparoscopic surgery.
Charni Road, Mumbai
- The hospital also features the first LASIK suit to be established in India.
- Certified by ISO (International Standardisation organisation).
- The Blood Bank is open round the clock.
Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
Bandra West, Mumbai
- Recognised as one of the "10 Best Hospitals - 2019" by CEO insights.
- FDA approved Blood Bank.
- Trusted Hospital 2017 awarded by Reader's Digest.
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, Delhi
Mon - Sun
9 am - 11:59 pm
- AIIMS has India's first and only minimally invasive surgery training center.
- Ranked 1st in South Asia in the category of Life Sciences and Medicine by QS WUR.
- 1st Indian center to perform a successful cardiac transplant.
- The first in-vitro fertilization facility in the public sector.
Fortis La Femme
Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- The largest group of hospitals in India
- 1st to have registered for the green building rating system.
- One of the largest hospitals in the Fortis Group.
- 1st hospital building in India to have registered for the green building rating system.