India has made significant progress in the medical field. From acquiring the latest technologies to the construction of world-class hospitals, India has come a long way. In fact, India has the most no. of clinics and hospitals in the world. Here is a list of the best hospitals in India.
Best Hospitals in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- 1st in India to perform a successful Pediatric and Adult Liver Transplant.
- The first hospital in India to be accredited by JCI in 2005.
- One of the best hospitals in India ranked first in Neurosciences.
- 1st installation of Spect-CT & Pet-CT in South Asia.
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- It is one of India’s largest multi-super specialty institutes.
- India’s first successful implantation of artificial 3D-printed vertebrae.
- Best cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Greams Road, Chennai
- 1st rank in the Times All India Multispecialty Hospitals Ranking Survey of 2018.
- It is one of the most respected hospitals in the world
- The most popular destination for medical tourism in India among patients.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- No. 1 Multispecialty Hospital in Mumbai and the Western Region by The Week Magazine.
- Certificate of Achievement from the Univants of Healthcare Excellence 2020.
- "Best Hospital - Oncology & Diabetology" - West at the ET Healthworld Hospital Awards 2020.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- India's 1st robot-assisted Joint Replacement Surgery.
- India's 1st Laparoscopic Left Lateral Donor Hepatectomy.
- No. 2 Best Private Hospitals in Delhi by The Week Magazine Survey, 2019
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Houses the largest critical care programmes in the region.
- 1st in NCR to install and start the use of Automatic Pneumatic Chute System.
- Accredited with Delhi’s First MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant.
- Best treatment for laparoscopic surgery.
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- 1st JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- Offers its international patients with Pre – departure, Post admission & Post Discharge services.
- Green OT Certified.
Gleneagles Global Health City
- Only Hospital in India to be associated with King's College Hospital, London.
- Asia’s most trusted and leading Multi-Organ Transplant Centre.
- First Adult Swap Liver Transplant Hospital In India.
- First successful Single Lung transplant in India.
Fortis Escorts And Heart Institute
- ‘Top specialized hospitals for Cardiology Specialty’ by Newsweek 2021.
- Gold Award in Healthcare Delivery Brand, 2020
- Excellence in Cardiac Sciences by ABP Healthcare Leadership, 2019.
- Best Interventional Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery Awards, 2019.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals
Salt Lake, Kolkata
Mon - Sun
7 am - 6 pm
- The only hospital in Kolkata receives NABL certification in six separate categories.
- FIRST F & B Department of Hospital in India to get the coveted ISO 22000:2005 - HACCP certification.
- The first hospital in India has been certified by ISO 14001:2005 and ISO 50001:2011 for Environment and Energy.
Questions & Answers (1225)
The above mentioned are the 10 best hospitals in India. To know more about them, click on enquire now.