India has made significant progress in the medical field. From acquiring the latest technologies to the construction of world-class hospitals India has come a long way. In fact, India has the most no. of clinics and hospitals in the world. Here is a list of top hospitals in India.
Best Hospitals in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- 1st in India to perform a successful Pediatric and Adult Liver Transplant.
- Introduced Hip Arthroscopy in India.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences.
- 1st installation of Spect-CT & Pet-CT in South Asia..
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Greams Road, Chennai
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Houses the largest critical care programmes in the region.
- 1st in NCR to install and start the use of Automatic Pneumatic Chute System.
- Accredited with Delhi’s First MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant.
- Best treatment for laparoscopic surgery.
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- 1st JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- Offers its international patients with Pre – departure, Post admission & Post Discharge services.
- Green OT Certified.
Gleneagles Global Health City
Fortis Escorts And Heart Institute
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals
Salt Lake, Kolkata
Mon - Sun
7 am - 6 pm