Delhi is the prime location in the country for a wide range of cancer treatments. Here, the Cancer hospital in Delhi has state-of-art technologies providing the best medical and surgical treatments for various types of cancers. Below is the list of 10 best cancer hospital in Delhi.
Best Cancer Hospitals in Delhi
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, Delhi
Mon - Sun
9 am - 11:59 pm
- AIIMS is a government funded hospital hence the treatment cost is low.
- The hospital has comprehensive cancer treatment techniques such as medical, surgical and radiation oncology.
- AIIMS promises you with high level of care with least amount of pain with its state of art cancer treatment facility.
- HIPEC technology – the survival rate of patients with abdominal cancer has increased by 35%-40% with this technology.
- Separate research department for cancer who provide the treatment for all type of cancer which makes AIIMS, the best cancer hospital in Delhi.
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute And Research Centre
Mon - Sat
9 am - 9 pm
- Rajiv Gandhi cancer hospital in delhi was established in the year of 1996.
- It was inaugurated by Shankar Dayal Sharma who was the former president of India.
- Highly experienced team of oncologists who provide the best cancer treatment.
- HIFU technology using SONABLATE 500 for treating organ confined prostate cancer is a speciality here.
- There is a possibility of detecting the cancer in early stages by subsidized cancer screening services which is available at the hospital.
- More than 2 lakhs patients are treated at the hospital since 1996.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
9 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- The hospital is equipped with 72 critical care beds, a dedicated endoscopy unit and an advanced dialysis units.
- It is a tertiary care hospital equipped with 256 Slice CT Angio, 3.0 Tesla digital broad band MRI, Cath Labs with electrophysiology navigation, and a flat panel C-Arm detector.
- It also offers services in the medical disciplines of Cardiac Sciences, Orthopaedics, Urology, Neurology, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- They are equipped with Novalis Tx for IMRT/IGRT, Radiosurgery, HIPEC and SRS/SRT.
- Patients are treated with a combination of Chemo, Radiation, Surgery and Targeted Therapy
Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital
Vasundhra Enclave, Delhi
- The clinic is visited by sports medicine surgeon like Dr. Anil Tomar,Dr. Kanika Sharma and Dr. K.M Parthasarthy.
- The hospital has more than 2 decades of experience in treating cancer patients.
- The only hospital in India to provide Haploidentical Bone marrow transplant.
- Best care and results for cancer treatment by individualized treatment plans.
- Highly experienced team of cancer specialists and surgeons for total care with safe and efficient high quality treatment.
- International patients care, interpreters etc.
- Intrahepatic chemotherapy.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- The hospital consists of the best cancer specialist in Delhi with decades of experience to provide with best cancer treatment.
- High-end diagnostic equipment to help detect your type and region of cancer.
- Their main aim is to provide you with personalised therapy and best preventive methodology for cancer treatment.
- The Apollo Cancer Institute’s unique approach to diagnosing, treating and monitoring cancer is very precise.
- International patient services
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- One of the most famous cancer hospitals in Delhi.
- Over 800 bone marrow transplant surgeries have been successfully treated
- Highly qualified team of cancer doctors to provide treatment such as Chemotherapy, Hormonal therapy and targeted therapy.
- Most advanced technologies for diagnosis and treatment such as PET scan, IMRT, Linear Accelerator, cyberknife etc.
- NABH, JCI, and NABL accredited.
- Extensive healthcare for all patients including best environment for recovering patients.
- Delhi’s first automated pneumatic chute system.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
- The hospitals consist of more than 650 beds and various departments, which include cancer as a major one.
- Presently, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a known cancer specialist hospital in Delhi.
- The Radiation Oncology department was established at the time of the inception of the hospital, followed by Medical Oncology and Surgical Oncology departments.
Fortis La Femme
Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- Fortis Memorial Research institute is a 1000 bedded multi-super speciality hospital.
- In a global study of the best hospitals in the world, this hospital was ranked No 2 by ‘topmasterinhealthcare.com’.
- The Fortis Memorial is the best hospital for cancer treatment in Delhi.
- The cancer department in this hospital has 20 bedded Chemo Daycare and 22 bedded Bone Marrow Transplant ICU.
12 am - 11:59 am
Mon - Sat
12 am - 11:59 pm
- Manipal Hospitals is one of India’s best multi-specialty hospitals and healthcare providers to both Indian and International patients.
- Manipal Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital working with the aim to deliver affordable treatment with the latest technology and state of art services for every section of the society.
- The best specialists in the oncology department carries decades of experience successfully focusing on the preventive, diagnostic and treatment services.
Primus Super Speciality Hospital
- An clinical Haematology department to manage patients with either benign or malignant haematological disorder.
- Cost effective and quality care.
- Various types of bleeding disorders like Haemophilia, plasma cell disorder, leukaemia and others are treated here at primus hospital.
- Allogenic and Autologous Bone marrow transplant.
- The hospital is situated in the heart of the city with serene environment for the patient.
- Highly qualified and reputable cancer doctors and surgeons.
- Infrastructure – with state of art infrastructure, the hospital is also equipped with advanced technologies and equipment.
- International patient services.
- They are also registered under Ethiopian Airlines.