- BLK Hospital was founded in1959 and inaugurated by Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
- The hospital spans over 5 acres of area be one of the biggest in the region, which is known t that includes 650 beds, 125 ICU beds, 17 state-of-the-art well equipped modular operation theatres.
- What was founded as Maternity Hospital was later expanded to become Delhi’s premier multispecialty institute. They offer services such as: cancer treatment, renal and kidney transplant, organ transplant, general surgery, ophthalmology, ENT, dentistry, pulmonology, intensive care and orthopaedics, surgical, cardiac, paediatrics, neonatology, neurosciences, apart from mother & child care.
- It is one of the super specialty hospitals that have consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR.
- The hospital follows structured international guidelines in health care procedures to ensure quality improvement as per the standard benchmarks.
- Their commitment to quality is recognized by some of the following prestigious accreditations:
Joint Commission International (JCI)
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Caliberation Laboratories (NABL).