Kidney plays the major role of cleansing our body from toxins, If it doesn't happen properly it is life-threatening.Kidney transplant is a life-saving treatment for those suffering from kidney failure, it increases the life span and also gives a better life. Here is the list of best kidney transplant hospital in Delhi.
Best Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Doctors at Apollo has performed over 21000 successful kidney transplants.
- Both living and deceased renal transplants are available.
- India’s first organ transplant & offers minimally invasive surgery (Laparoscopic Nephrectomy) - minimizes recovery time .
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Transplant unit equipped with HEPA filters, laminar flow and barrier nursing to eliminate the risk of infection and post-surgery complications.
- Patient to nurse ratio of 1:1 to provide personalized care .
- Rehabilitation with special emphasis on diet and physiotherapy to enhance kidney functions.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
- Facilities available are Plasmapheresis & Plasma Exchange, Renal Transplantation, vascular Access for Haemodialysis etc.
- 24/7 operating full-fledged dialysis units and have modern equipment & facilities for nephrology treatment.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
9 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- Advanced ABO technique used for Incompatible Kidney Transplant.
- Well equipped for all laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries.
12 am - 11:59 am
Mon - Sat
12 am - 11:59 pm
- Offers Deceased-donor, Living-donor, Pre-emptive kidney transplant etc.
- Best renal care to kidney transplant patients, ever since its inception in 1991.
- Hemodialysis facility for kidney failure and services for management of all kidney disorders.
Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (Psri Hospital)
Sheikh Sarai, Delhi
- Provides special treatments like Glycosorb column and Plasma Pheresis .
- Provides advanced ABO technique from 2014 with 100% success in all patients.
- Kidney swaps and exchanges available, where donor/recipient pairs will exchange organs.
Fortis Escorts And Heart Institute
- Advanced ABO technique is being utilized for better care.
- Provides treatment for urology cancers, laproscopic urology, reconstructive urology, paediatric urology ,renal transplant etc.
Primus Super Speciality Hospital
- Provides Plasmapheresis & Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE) for renal & non-renal patients such as LGB syndrome & myasthenia gravis.
- Kidney transplantation , haemodialysis, hemodialfiltration, SLED, CRRT, Plasmapheresis, critical care nephrology etc are available.
Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- First in India to provide a comprehensive dialysis and transplantation in one facility.
- India's first successfull bloodless kidney transplant was performed at Moolchand.
- Patients including Ex-Prime Ministers of India.
Institute Of Liver And Biliary Sciences
Vasant Kunj, Delhi
Mon - Sat
9 am - 6 pm
- Offers renal transplant, laparoscopy and endourology services.
- Around 180 successful kidney transplants per year.
- ABO incompatible kidney transplants and many other modern methods are adopted.