Kidney plays the major role of cleansing our body from toxins, If it doesn't happen properly it is life-threatening.Kidney transplant is a life-saving treatment for those suffering from kidney failure, it increases the life span and also gives a better life. Here is the list of best kidney transplant hospital in Delhi.
Best Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Doctors at Apollo has performed over 21000 successful kidney transplants.
- Both living and deceased renal transplants are available.
- India’s first organ transplant & offers minimally invasive surgery (Laparoscopic Nephrectomy) - minimizes recovery time .
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Transplant unit equipped with HEPA filters, laminar flow and barrier nursing to eliminate the risk of infection and post-surgery complications.
- Patient to nurse ratio of 1:1 to provide personalized care .
- Rehabilitation with special emphasis on diet and physiotherapy to enhance kidney functions.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi
- Facilities available are Plasmapheresis & Plasma Exchange, Renal Transplantation, vascular Access for Haemodialysis etc.
- 24/7 operating full-fledged dialysis units and have modern equipment & facilities for nephrology treatment.
12 am - 11:59 am
Mon - Sat
12 am - 11:59 pm
- Offers Deceased-donor, Living-donor, Pre-emptive kidney transplant etc.
- Best renal care to kidney transplant patients, ever since its inception in 1991.
- Hemodialysis facility for kidney failure and services for management of all kidney disorders.
Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (Psri Hospital)
Sheikh Sarai, Delhi
- Provides special treatments like Glycosorb column and Plasma Pheresis .
- Provides advanced ABO technique from 2014 with 100% success in all patients.
- Kidney swaps and exchanges available, where donor/recipient pairs will exchange organs.
Primus Super Speciality Hospital
- Provides Plasmapheresis & Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE) for renal & non-renal patients such as LGB syndrome & myasthenia gravis.
- Kidney transplantation , haemodialysis, hemodialfiltration, SLED, CRRT, Plasmapheresis, critical care nephrology etc are available.
Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- First in India to provide a comprehensive dialysis and transplantation in one facility.
- India's first successfull bloodless kidney transplant was performed at Moolchand.
- Patients including Ex-Prime Ministers of India.
Institute Of Liver And Biliary Sciences
Vasant Kunj, Delhi
Mon - Sat
9 am - 6 pm
- Offers renal transplant, laparoscopy and endourology services.
- Around 180 successful kidney transplants per year.
- ABO incompatible kidney transplants and many other modern methods are adopted.
Questions & Answers on "Kidney Transplant" (7)
Transplant it is a super major surgery. Any kind of transplant has its complications, and graft rejection is one of them. There are many other complications associated with the transplant therefore transplant needs a multidisciplinary approach and a team of experts to deal with such patients.
Consultant kidney transplant doctors as they will be in a better position to guide you accordingly, because everything depends on patients age, his condition associated comorbidities, the match of the graft and many other factors. Consult a transplant specialist for guidance. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding, you are looking for the renal transplant. Renal transplant should not be an issue. But it is a major procedure therefore patient's overall health, associated comorbidities, patient's age, weighing benefits over risk are some of the factors to be considered. You need to have a qualified donor who was selected from donor's list. There is an entire protocol to match with donor. Patient's fitness will be decided by nephrologist and his team. Also lifestyle changes, emotional support, counselling of patient and family to deal with the disease will improve the quality of life. Please consult Nephrologists in Mumbai, or in any other city.
As per my understanding you want the information regarding artificial kidney. The artificial kidney (Kidney Project's) hemofiltration system is currently awaiting FDA approval for an initial clinical trial to evaluate its safety standards. Consult a nephrologist for further information, you can refer this page too - 10 Best Nephrologist in India. Hope our answer helps you.
Hello, Renal transplant should not be an issue. You need to get listed for donor's list. There is an entire protocol to match with donor. Your fitness will be decided by the nephrologist. Please consult a nephrologist for further guidance about the treatment. This page might help you find subject matter experts who would be at a better position to guide - Best Nephrologist in India. Hope my answer helps you.
Other searched cities
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Mumbai
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Delhi
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Bangalore
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Chennai
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Hyderabad
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Pune
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Kolkata