Delhi being our capital city has many wonders that attract us and the medical services in the metropolis is not far behind in doing the same. Having some of the best technologies here is a list of the best hospitals in Delhi.
10 Best Hospitals in Delhi
- A licensed Blood Bank exists in the hospital since 1974.
- First whole-body CT scan unit in Delhi.
- Highest success rate of IVF unit in India.
- First hospital with Bone-Bank in India.
- 1st in India to perform a successful Pediatric and Adult Liver Transplant.
- Introduced Hip Arthroscopy in India.
- Ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK.
- Houses reputed cardio-thoracic surgeon in Delhi Dr. Bhaba Nanda Das.
- Dr. K K Talwar Awarded Padma Bhushan in 2006, India’s Highest Civilian Award is a part of this hospital.
- First Global Green OT Accreditation.
- First Multi, Super Speciality Tertiary Care Location.
- Asia's 1st Intra Operative MRI known as Brain Suite installed.
- Accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International)
- Only hospital in North India to offer the most advanced configuration of Tomotherapy
- 1st in NCR to install and start the use of automatic pneumatic chute system
- Accredited with Delhi’s First MUD Transplant.
- 1st private multi-specialty hospital of Delhi.
- Houses A 64 Slice CT Scan machine.
- Dr Sudip Raina a famed surgical oncologist in New Delhi is a part of this hospital.
- The 2nd largest group of hospitals in India.
- Fortis hospital building has received 3 Star rating by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency
- FICCI HEAL 2014 award for branding, marketing & image building.
- 1st hospital building in India to have registered for the green building rating system.
- Provide the best spine care program in the country.
- 1st hospital to perform Binaural Cochlear Implant in India.
- Performed the maximum number of joint replacements for arthritis patients in North India.
- ISO platinum certified.
- 1st multi specialty hospital to perform Minimal Access Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Thromboscopic Surgery.
- Introduced Streptokinase therapy for MI in India.
- Asia’s largest single site multispeciality hospital.
Mon - Sun
9 am - 11:59 pm
- AIIMS is the first Indian centre to perform a successful Cardiac Transplant.
- Ranked 1st in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework.
- India's first and only minimally invasive surgery training center.
- 1st in-vitro fertilization facility in the public sector set up at the AIIMS.
- First in Delhi to offer Third Generation Radiation Technology.
- First Cancer hospital in India to be accredited by NABH and NABL.
- World’s only PET Technology with uniform spatial resolution.
- India’s 1st hospital to perform Haploidentical Bone Marrow Transplantation in an adult sickle cell disease patient.