- Established in 1956, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as a comprehensive facility to provide teaching, research and patient-care founded autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- AIIMS strives to provide both minor and major medical treatments, diagnostic, and healthcare facilities to its underprivileged patients.
- Annually, they provide these facilities to about 1.5 million out-patients and 80,000 in-patients.
- They have pioneered many areas of medical specialties such as: cardiac catheterization, heart valve surgery, porto-caval surgery, neonatal surgery, joint replacement, cochlear implant and multi organ transplant, etc.
- This kind of innovation and quality comes from building the team of best medical and surgical experts in India. Their innovation is further made possible by state-of-the-art equipment's, technology and infrastructure.
Dr. Veereshwar Bhatnagar
36 years of experience