India is known for having the greatest nephrology treatments and employs some of the best nephrologists in the country. All forms of kidney illnesses are treated and cared for at these 10 Best nephrology hospital in India.
Best Nephrology Hospitals in India
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- 1st robotic renal transplant to take place outside the United States happened in India.
- The youngest ABO incompatible kidney transplant was performed in India.
- 1st time in India, the cadaveric liver was split into two and one part used in a combined kidney liver transplant.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- The first hospital in Delhi with a successful liver-kidney transplant in 1999.
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2019 FOR BEST HOSPITAL IN INDIA for Kidney and Liver Transplant Treatment.
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- No. 1 Multispecialty Hospital in Mumbai and the Western Region by The Week Magazine.
- The Nephrology and Urology departments boast of one of the largest dialysis units in the city.
- The hospital receives the Univants of Healthcare Excellence 2020 Certificate of Achievement.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Greams Road, Chennai
- One of the earliest and largest organ transplant registries hospital in India.
- 1st simultaneous Kidney-Pancreas transplant in South India.
- Over 21,000 kidney transplants have been performed so far, more than 75,000 patients receive hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis each year.
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- 1st JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- 1st position in CII National HR Circle Competition (Stream: Innovative Leadership during Crisis)
- Excellence in Best Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in North India at “India’s Most Trusted Healthcare Awards 2019”.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
- FMRI is accredited by JCI & NABH.
- They specialize in caring for patients with complex urinary tract abnormalities who require dialysis and transplant services.
- They provide comprehensive, high quality, compassionate and evidence-based care across the range of kidney-related diseases.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Best Multi-Speciality Hospital by ET Healthworld Hospital Awards.
- India Healthcare Excellence award -2014 is awarded by Frost and Sullivan in Comprehensive medical tourism service provider company for International marketing.
- Accredited with Delhi’s First MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant.
Gleneagles Global Health City
- Only Hospital in India to be associated with King's College Hospital, London.
- Asia’s most trusted and leading Multi-Organ Transplant Centre.
- The best nephrology hospital in Chennai offering the best nephrology treatment and care for all types of kidney diseases.y.
- The hospital offers the most affordable Kidney transplant cost in Chennai.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals
Salt Lake, Kolkata
Mon - Sun
7 am - 6 pm
- The only hospital in Kolkata receives NABL certification in six separate categories.
- The world's largest and most comprehensive solid transplant programs.
- The Department of Nephrology is well equipped to deliver a 24-hour Dialysis Unit (Hemodialysis & Peritoneal).
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
9 am - 2 pm
Mon - Sat
8 am - 8 pm
- Awarded for its initiatives towards customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards 2015.
- To be the top nephrology hospital in India, they use the most sophisticated technology and treatments.
- Awarded by the ‘Association of Healthcare Providers of India for its service to the healthcare industry.