If someone you know or yourself was diagnosed with breast cancer and looking for the best treatment, then your search has led you to the right page.
On this page, we have listed the best hospitals in India for breast cancer.
India has been lucky to witness the constant evolution of the medical field regarding this particular discipline, all led by AI enabled machines that improved diagnosis and surgeries related to breast cancer.
CT scan, bone scan MRI, biopsy test, and PET scan are some imaging procedures that are conducted to diagnose cancer.
To choose the right hospital, look out for the following attributes:
- Treatment/testing facilities
- Provision of loan/EMI options, as well as insurance coverage
- Stay-related services
India’s presence in the medical tourism sector has been steadily growing at the rate of 20-25% every year. Breast cancer in India is getting the right amount of attention from people around the country. More and more technological advancements are being integrated by hospitals in India.
There are various reasons for this phenomenon, let’s highlight these factors in detail:
- Breast cancer treatment cost in India is relatively much more economical than other developed countries providing the same treatment.
- Wide arrays of options are available to treat cancer in India. For example, Apollo Hospital in Chennai has proton therapy which provides a high degree of precision radiation on the tumour, only a few hospitals in the world can say the same.
- Similarly, Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery techniques are growing in prominence in the country, which focuses on minimal invasive incisions.
- Cancer hospitals in India are well equipped with world-class infrastructure and services which really helps to sustain a higher success rate of cancer treatment across the country.
- If there is a need for a multi-disciplinary review of the case, then it is provided as well, which allows the patient to get the appropriate treatment.
- Waiting time for a visit to an oncologist in India is much less than what you experience in western countries, you can book quick appointments and get yourself treated without wasting much time.
- Medical tourism in India is encouraged by the Government of India’s lenient policies of issuing medical visas.
Therefore, we can safely conclude that one can find the best breast cancer treatment in India.
You can also visit the cost page to check out the biopsy cost in india.