Member of team ClinicSpots.
Several studies have shown that chronic inflammation in the lungs caused due to asthma may be a factor in causing lung cancer. That means when asthma, is combined with other causes, may increase the risk of lung cancer.
Consult a pulmonologist, who on evaluating the patient will help you to identify the risk factor in your case. Hope our answer helps you.
As per my understanding the patient is having stomach pain and wants to know early symptoms of colon cancer.
Some of the signs and symptoms of colon cancer are:
- A persistent change in bowel habits, diarrhea or constipation or a change in the consistency of your stool
- Rectal bleeding or blood in stool
- Persistent abdominal discomfort, cramps, gas or pain
- A feeling that bowel doesn't empty completely, fullness feeling
- Weakness or physical fatigue
- Weight loss
Consult an oncologist, who on evaluating the patient will help. Hope our answer helps you.