Piles Surgery Doctors in India
General Surgeryy Hospitals in India
General Surgeryy questions asked by people
Several people are suffering from piles because of unhealthy eating habits and sedentary lifestyles. If a person has a family history of piles, they need to regularly check their diet and fluid intake.
Piles operation cost in India
The pile's operation cost depends on
- The expertise of the surgeon and
- The type of procedure they perform.
- The city you get the operation done.
The cost of piles surgery in India ranges between INR 7800 and INR 140,000 ($98 - $1760). It's good to consult the doctor before the procedure to calculate the total cost of piles operation in India.
Cost in Top Cities
Country Wise Piles operation cost
Note: The costs mentioned above are estimated. The actual price may differ depending on various factors.
Factors affecting the Piles operation cost in India
- The type of procedure performed: The type of procedure performed to treat the piles will affect the cost. The cost of a Piles surgery will be less than that of a Piles electro-cautery.
- The type of surgeon: The kind of surgeon will affect the cost. The cost of a Piles surgery will be more if the surgeon is experienced.
- The cost of hospital stay: The Cost of hospital stay will depend on the procedure performed. The cost of the Piles surgery will be less than that of the Piles electro-cautery.
- The expense of anesthesia: The Cost of anesthesia will depend on the procedure performed. The cost of anesthesia during a Piles surgery will be less than the cost of anesthesia during a Piles electro-cautery.
Why should you consider the Piles operation in India?
If you decide to undergo a piles surgery, you should consider the Piles operations in India because of the following reasons:
- Affordability: Many surgeons in India perform Piles surgery at affordable costs. Additionally, you can get the same quality of treatment in India as in western countries like the US, UK, and Australia.
- Expert surgeons: The surgeons in India are well trained and experienced; they follow all the latest techniques to treat their patients.
- Accredited Hospitals: India is a home to many NABH and JCI accredited hospitals.
Disclaimer : The above rates are for reference purpose only and may vary based on different requirements. To know actual rates, please contact us.
How can Clinicspots help you?
Connect on WhatsApp and Video Consultation
Help With Medical Visa
Travel Guidelines & Stay