Dr. Harikiran Chekuri- Medical Head
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri is the medical Head at ClinicSpots. He is the founder of ReDefine Skin and Hair Transplant Center in Hyderabad. He is one of the best Plastic and Hair Transplant Surgeons in India.
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri
Qualification: MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgeon, General Surgeon, and Hair Transplant Specialist
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri is one of India's best surgeons for Hair transplants and Plastic Surgeries and has performed over 10,000+ surgeries. He has been associated with ClinicSpots for 5 years, helping with various medical doubts and providing solutions to thousands of people.
Dr. Harikiran Chekuri to improve people's lives. Dr. Harikiran Chekuri is one of the best Hair transplant, Plastic Surgeons, and body Surgeons in Hyderabad. He is a pioneer in the most popular surgical treatment, hair transplantation, and face and body surgeries.
Dr. Harikiran has received 15+ awards in his professional career, and from 20+ years of practice, he has completed 10,000+ surgeries.
Dr. Harikiran is the founder of ReDefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Center and is the chief Surgeon at ReDefine Plastic Surgery department, which is considered the best surgery center.
Currently, he is practicing as an Assistant Professor at OWAISI Hospital in Hyderabad. He completed his schooling at A.P Residential School in Sarvali. He graduated from JSS Medical College at Mysore and completed his post-graduation in General Surgery from Kolar. He has completed his training from MNJ Cancer Hospital.
Dr. Harikiran completed his master's in Owaisi Hospital, where he was trained under plastic surgeon Dr. A. Gopal Krishna. He received a gold medal in Plastic Surgery from NTR Health University.
- He was awarded a Paul Harris Fellow from the Rotary club in Hyderabad north.
- He was awarded as India’s No.1 Plastic Surgery Center by the Times of India Health Survey in 2019
- He has accomplished various procedures efficiently, including breast augmentation, gynecomastia, rhinoplasty, nose or lip surgery, eyelid, facelift surgery, and breast implantation.
- Dr. Harikiran is also the program director for Resurg International, wherein he operated thousands of burn cases in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- He is a member of IMA, APSI, the Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, and AHRS.
Question and Answers (362)
Hair Transplant TorontoIs winter in Toronto taking a toll on your hair? Then, hair transplant Toronto is the best solution you can opt for. There are number of aspects that leads to hair fall but the amount of hair we lose during winter can increase. If we talk about the best places in the world for hair transplant surgery, then the clinics for hair transplant in Toronto is doing the rounds.