Gynecomastia Treatment Surgery Doctors in India
Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery Hospitals in India
Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery questions asked by people
The overall gynecomastia treatment price in India can vary from ₹37,916 - ₹ 44,941 ($475 - $563), excluding the pre-procedure costs, medicine cost, and post-surgery cost. It can even go up to ₹ 64,897 ($813) depending on the grade of gynecomastia. However, as discussed above, the overall price can still vary depending on certain essential factors.
|unilateral gynecomastia surgery||$639 - $1405|
|bilateral gynecomastia surgery||$1532 - $5872|
Cost in Top Cities
If we talk about gynecomastia surgery costs in India, including the secondary charges, the price starts from Rs. 1,13,200 ($ 1,418) to above. The surgery price can also differ from individual to individual depending on the patient's condition, complications, and portion of fat needed to be removed.
Breast reduction surgery cost in India is affordable compared to developed countries like the USA. But this doesn't mean the quality of care is compromised. India has many experienced and best gynecomastia surgeons and robotics surgery available to provide gynecomastia treatment services to patients with success stories.
In this article, we will be discussing each and every cost involved in gynecomastia surgery in India. From pre-surgery, during surgery, and post-surgery costs, along with the factors affecting the cost of gynecomastia surgery, this article will clear all your doubts.
Pre-Procedure Gynecomastia Surgery Cost In India:
1. The pre-surgery cost in India includes blood tests, mammography, and USG scan. It can cost up to 3500 INR.
2. The follow-up consultation and physiotherapy costs individually for one session are 600 INR.
3. The two days hospital room stay for gynecomastia treatment is around 8000 INR.
4. The medicine cost is up to 500 INR.
5. The average cost of unilateral gynecomastia surgery is 50,000 to 1,10,000 Indian Rupee.
6. The average cost of bilateral gynecomastia surgery is 1,20,000 to 4,60,000 Indian rupees.
What are the treatment options available for gynecomastia surgery in India?
There are three major treatment options available for male breast reduction or gynecomastia surgery in India.
3) Combined approach surgery. Liposuction with excision.
In liposuction, a male's breast fat is removed but not the breast gland tissue. While in mastectomy, all of the breast gland tissue is removed. Mastectomy is usually done when an individual has breast cancer or is at a high risk of developing one.
When excess fatty tissue causes gynecomastia, liposuction is done alone.
For your convenience, we've included a cost comparison of gynecomastia surgery in India and other countries below.
|No||Countries||Gynecomastia Surgery Cost (USD)|
|1.||India||$475 - $813|
|2.||USA||$3,900 - $4,300|
|3.||UK||$4,620 - $7,260|
|4.||Australia||$8,000 - $9,500|
What factors affect gynecomastia or male Breast reduction costs in India?
Male breast reduction cost in India depends on multiple factors, including:
1. Type of Hospital and Doctor's Experience: Gynecomastia surgery prices in India depend on the type of hospital and doctor the patient is taking their treatment from. Prices may vary depending on the surgeon's expertise and the locality of the hospital.
2. Breast Size And Medical Condition of Patient: The second most important factor affecting the male breast reduction surgery cost in India is the size of the breast and the current medical condition of the male.
3. Method of Gynecomastia Treatment: The type of procedure being performed on the patient is the third important factor affecting gynecomastia surgery prices in India.
4. The number of Sessions And Cycles Per Treatment: If the patient is going through systematic procedures like radiation and chemotherapy, the number of cycles and sessions can affect the overall gynecomastia surgery price in India.
5. The Grade Of Gynecomastia Disease: Depending on the severity of the disease, gynecomastia is divided into four grades. Hence, the final gyno surgery cost depends on the severity of the patient's condition or the size and amount of fat removed.
Now that we've talked about grades, let's read in detail about the different gynecomastia grades.
Grade 1 Gynecomastia: Grade 1 is the mildest form of gynecomastia disease with a slight enlargement in the breast glandular tissue. It is also known as puffy nipple syndrome.
Grade 2a Gynecomastia: Grade 2a is the mild to moderate enlargement of the male breast.
Grade 2b Gynecomastia: Grade 2b is the moderate to high enlargement of the male breast.
Grade 3 Gynecomastia: Grade 3 is the high and clearly visible breast enlargement with extra skin on the chest.
Grade 4 Gynecomastia: Grade 4 is the severe and female-like breast enlargement in males with extra skin on the chest.
6. Medications: Taking medications to treat any disease is a prominent aspect to assure recovery. Moreover, the cost of each medication varies from one another. So the overall gynecomastia surgery price depends on which medications your doctor has prescribed during and after the entire treatment course. The cost also depends on the duration of medication treatment which can vary from patient to patient.
7. Consultation Fees And Diagnostic Tests: Gynecomastia surgery cost in India also depends on the number of diagnostic tests recommended by the doctor. The price of diagnostic tests can also vary if done from multiple labs or different hospitals.
8. Bilateral or Unilateral Gynecomastia: The cost of gynecomastia surgery depends on whether the male is facing bilateral (both-sided) or unilateral (single-sided) gynecomastia. The cost of bilateral gynecomastia surgery is higher than that of unilateral gynecomastia.
9. Gynecomastia Surgery Insurance: In most cases, gynecomastia surgery price in India is not covered by medical insurance. But it may vary depending on factors like:
● The medical insurance company type
● Gynecomastia disease severity
● The type of policy the patient has chosen or got by the medical insurance company.
So, if the person is receiving medical insurance for gynecomastia treatment, their cost of treatment will differ from other individuals.
10. Technology Used: Another factor that affects gyno surgery price is the technology and equipment being used for gynecomastia treatment.
What is the general consultation gynecomastia treatment cost in India?
The cost of general consultation starts from ₹ 1,000 to ₹ 1,500. However, it may vary depending on the doctor's expertise and the type of hospital.
Why is India preferred for gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery in India has various benefits. But one of the major benefits is that it is cost-effective as compared to other well-developed countries like the USA or UK.
Additionally, India has many experienced doctors working in this field. Hence, along with the cost-effectiveness, the quality of healthcare is not compromised for patients.
Disclaimer : The above rates are for reference purpose only and may vary based on different requirements. To know actual rates, please contact us.
How can Clinicspots help you?
Connect on WhatsApp and Video Consultation
Help With Medical Visa
Travel Guidelines & Stay