Laser Resurfacing Doctors in India
Dermatologyy Hospitals in India
Dermatologyy questions asked by people
Skin laser treatment is also known as laser skin resurfacing. It is a procedure that reduces wrinkles, acne scars, and lesions. Here is a detailed overview of the skin laser treatment cost in India.
The face laser treatment price in India or skin laser treatment cost depends on certain factors. But on average, the overall treatment cost ranges around Rs. 1,434 - Rs. 4,940 ($18 - $62), depending mainly on the patient's condition, the number of sessions conducted, and treatment locality. And as for the photo facial cost in India, it varies from Rs. 2,000-2,500 ($25 - $31) INR per session.
CO2 Laser Treatment / CO2 Laser Resurfacing
$39 - $102
Skin Whitening Laser Treatment
$51 - $507
Cost in Top Cities
The price range per session is around Rs. 1,434 - 4,940 ($18 - $62). It can involve around 5-6 sessions. The skin laser treatment comes with various benefits and is worthful for people suffering from certain long-term and irritating skin conditions.
Our skin is the first body part that is exposed to the environment or harsh weather conditions.
This typically becomes problematic for people suffering from certain skin conditions and it may worsen their ailment. For example, conditions such as skin irregularities, acne scars, lesions, skin discoloration, or facial wrinkles.
Skin laser treatment is also known as laser skin resurfacing. It is a procedure that is used to treat these skin ailments. It reduces wrinkles and scars, tightens skin, removes lesions, evens your skin coloring, and stimulates the growth of new collagen fibers.
But how much does skin laser treatment cost in major cities of India? In this article, we will be discussing the in-depth overall cost of laser skin resurfacing In India. The skin laser treatment involves a few sessions varying from patient to patient condition.
The cost of different components of skin laser treatment in India:
There can be different kinds of techniques used for skin laser treatments. Your doctor may decide which treatment you need.
● CO2 Laser Treatment Or CO2 Laser Resurfacing:
As the name suggests, this technique involves the use of carbon dioxide to remove wrinkles or scars. Co2 laser treatment cost in India ranges from ₹3,000 - ₹8,000 ($39 - $102 ) per session depending on the condition being treated. It requires 3-6 sessions depending on the patient's needs.
● Skin Whitening Laser Treatment:
This procedure uses concentrated beams of light energy that help to lighten dark skin. Skin whitening laser treatment cost in India ranges from Rs. 4,000 - 40,000 ( $51 - $507 ). If the doctor prescribes some face creams for this procedure, the creams cost ranges from Rs. 200-2,000 ($3 - $26 ).
Click here to find out the various treatment costs in India
For your convenience, we've included a cost comparison of skin laser treatment in India and other countries below.
|Countries||Laser Resurfacing Cost Comparision|
|India||$18 - $62|
|USA||$1445 - $2509|
|Canada||$1870 - $2993|
|Dubai (UAE)||$272 - $1089|
Factors that affect skin laser treatment price in India
Several factors affect the skin laser treatment price In India. For example, the person's skin condition, the type of hospital they are taking their treatment from, or the doctor's experience. Here is a detailed overview of all the factors that can affect the laser resurfacing cost in India and why the price varies from patient to patient.
1. Patients Skin Condition: The skin laser treatment cost in India depends on the patient's skin condition and which skin ailment they are going through. For example, the cost may vary on whether they are taking wrinkles treatment, or scar/lesions removal, plus the type and size of their scar.
2. Number of Sessions: The skin laser treatment cost depends on the number of sessions the patient had for their skin laser procedure. The number of sessions depends on the patient's skin condition. Mostly, laser skin resurfacing includes per session charges.
3. Type of Hospital or Clinic: The type of hospital patients are taking their treatment can affect the overall skin laser price. The charges of a government hospital or a small setup can be less, while private hospitals may charge more.
4. Location of Clinic: The treatment cost in India can vary depending on the location of the clinic. Hospitals or clinics offering advanced aesthetic treatments that are located in posh areas charge more as compared to clinics located in small localities.
5. Doctors Experience: A highly qualified doctor having years of experience and using specialized procedures and equipment demands higher fees than others.
Post-Laser Treatment Care:
After your laser treatment, you may suffer from mild aftereffects like redness, mild itching, sunburn, or swelling. But don't worry, they are for the short term. And following some post-laser treatment care can help you counteract those aftereffects.
Here is some post-laser treatment care to follow.
● Clean the treated area regularly two to five times a day with saline, water, or a diluted solution. Don't forget to ask your doctor for recommendations.
● To reduce swelling and redness, apply ice packs and cool compresses daily.
● Avoid picking on the treated area.
● Slightly moisturize the treated area with a lightweight moisturizer.
● Apply the right sunscreen suitable for your skin when you go out in the sun. If you aren't sure which one to use, make sure to ask your doctor after the treatment.
Do's and Don't of skin laser treatment:
Here are the Do and Don't of skin laser resurfacing before and after treatment:
● Don't exfoliate your skin one week prior to treatment.
● To avoid itching, unnecessary touching, and picking on the treated area.
● Don't take alcohol and avoid smoking, as these substances can trigger inflammation.
● Don't try any new products on your skin right after treatment unless recommended by your doctor.
● Don't apply sunless tanning creams after your treatment.
Best Skin Laser Treatment Hospitals In India
There are several best skin laser treatment hospitals in India offering quality care treatment with experienced professionals working on-site. Some of the best skin laser treatment hospitals in India are:
● Gleneagles Global Hospitals India: Gleneagles Global Hospital is one of the well-known dermatologist hospitals in India. It offers various skin treatments, care, and dermatology treatment for various skin conditions and diseases.
● Monaris Skin And Hair Clinic: Monaris skin and hair clinic is also one of the best skin and hair laser treatment clinics in India. Laser treatment at Monaris is safe, effective, and not painful.
Why is India preferred for skin laser resurfacing treatment?
India is a well-known country around the world for cosmetic procedures and treating advanced skin diseases.
People from different countries come to India for their skin treatments. Above all, it is affordable compared to other countries and offers exceptional care with advanced technology.
Some other reasons why India is preferred for skin laser resurfacing are:
● They have exceptional and experienced medical doctors and surgeons.
● Advanced technology.
● Their dermatology care and other skin treatments are known and recognized worldwide.
● Affordable cost
● Renowned hospitals and clinics
Disclaimer : The above rates are for reference purpose only and may vary based on different requirements. To know actual rates, please contact us.
Kaya Skin Clinic – Prices & Services
Kaya Skin Clinic, a one-stop destination that solves all your skin and hair problems. Further, find precise information regarding different services & prices.
Psoriasis Treatment in Delhi: From Symptoms to Treatment
Suffering from Psoriasis! Delhi is one of the best places in India to get Psoriasis Treatment and below we have discussed the topic in depth.
Laser Hair Removal Process in India
Here in this blog we have discussed in detail about Laser hair removal process and cost in India.
Things to know while going for Laser Hair Removal Delhi
Below we have discussed all the things and reasons you should know before considering a Laser Hair Removal in Delhi.
Top Anti-Aging Treatment for skin in Bangalore
Below we have discussed the top anti-aging skin treatment in Bangalore. Read full blog to know.
How can Clinicspots help you?
Connect on WhatsApp and Video Consultation
Help With Medical Visa
Travel Guidelines & Stay
Questions & Answers on "Dermatologyy" (1083)
I am 22 year old iam suffering scalp psoriasis problem
Male | 22
My father sufring from skeen problem. a big sore in back side plz suggest.
Male | 75
Unwanted hair removal price how much
Male | 28
Carbon laser for skin whitening is available...and what is the charges ?
Female | 32
I want my facial hair and neck hair removed .would like to go for lazer treatment. How much does it cost ? And how long will it take ?
Female | 60