The majority of people believe that the most popular procedures used by movie stars to maintain their youthful appearance are plastic surgery. But despite the similarity between cosmetic and plastic surgery, there is a technical difference between them they are:
Cosmetic surgery focuses on:
- A cosmetic surgeon aims to improve a patient's appearance in an aesthetically pleasing way; as a result, all procedures, concepts, and techniques performed are focused on achieving this result. The objective is to enhance the symmetry, proportion, and aesthetic appeal of the body.
- It can be performed on all areas of the body, including the head and neck.
- Both plastic surgeons and medical experts from other specialties can do cosmetic surgery.
Plastic surgery focuses on:
- Plastic surgery's primary goal is to fix defects to repair the affected body part to produce a natural appearance and restore its normal functionality.
- It is a surgical procedure that helps the reconstruction of facial and body defects due to birth, burns, diseases, and trauma.
If you are looking for options outside India, then Turkey has proven to be the most popular destination in terms of cost and quality. It is flourishing in the field of medical tourism owing to various cosmetic surgeries such as Tattoo removal, rhinoplasty, liposuction, facelift, tummy tuck, Cool Sculplting, BBL Surgery, Hymenoplasty, Vaginoplasty , lip fillers, otoplasty, neck lift, chin implants, forehead reduction and more.