One of the top multi-specialty hospitals in South Mumbai is SL Raheja Hospital Mumbai, a Fortis Associate.
It has been one of the city's leading hospitals and healthcare facilities for more than 40 years. It is also one of the few facilities with a dedicated center for treating diabetes, diabetic foot surgery, and other multi-specialties.
SL Raheja Hospital is home to the Diabetic Association of India. It is the only association in India that caters to over 20,000 diabetic patients a year and the associated fields resulting from diabetic complications.
Open 24 x 7
- Distance: 8 KMs
- Duration: 19 Minutes
- Distance: 1 KM
- Duration: 5 Minutes
- Free Wifi
- Religious facilities
- Parking available
- TV in room
- There are 19 surgical oncology experts and 8 medical oncology experts, and 11 medical and 3 surgical endocrinologists.
- The catheterization labs and surgical rooms are outfitted with state-of-the-art technology that meets international standards.
- Raheja Hospital is the first hospital in India to offer IORT therapy to cancer patients.
- Its orthopedic department provides computer-navigated knee joint replacements.
- SL Raheja hospital mahim is one of the few hospitals in Mumbai that specializes in treating diabetic patients using hyper bariatric oxygen therapy.
- Dhanwantari Hospital And Research Centre
- Life Care Hospital
- Shushrusha Citizens Co-Operative Hospital
- Punamiya Hospital
- Gokhale Eye Hospital
- Navneet Jain Hospital
- Thakur Hospital
- Dr. Desai's Navalkar Memorial Maternity Hospital - Dadar
- Sobti Hospital
- Shree Samarth Nursing Home
- Pramukh Swami Eye Hospital