Finding the top surgeon for neurological procedures is no more a difficult task. Now, get treated from the best Neurosurgeon in Mumbai and avail the finest medical services.
10 Best Neurosurgeon in Mumbai
Dr. Keki Turel
51 years of experience
FIMSA, FACS, FRCS, FICG, FAIS, FAANoS, FABCNS, FICS, MS - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- Areas of interest include Skull Base Surgery and Craniotomy Surgery.
- Awarded as Mumbai’s Top Doctors by Inter-Novation Inc. in 2011 and 2012.
- Currently, he functions as the Chairman of the Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Center.
Dr. Gurneet Sawhney
17 years of experience
- Specially trained in Functional Neurosurgery, performing DBS, Lesioning, Spinal Cord Stimulation, Baclofen pump surgeries, Epilepsy surgery and stereotactic procedures.
- Highly experienced in managing Neurotrauma and emergency neurosurgeries.
- Special skill in simple and complex spine surgery including CVJ and minimally invasive spine surgery
Dr. R D Nagpal
48 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MBBS, MS - Neuro Surgery
- First to perform Trans-sphenoidal pituitary surgery in Mumbai.
- First to graduate in the field of Neurosurgery among Bombay University, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital.
Dr. Anil Karapurkar
47 years of experience
MS - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Skilled in Brain Dural Arteriovenous Fistula Embolization
- Areas of interest are Interventional Neuroradiology and Endovascular Neurosurgery.
- Specializations include Cranio-facial Surgery, Pituitary Surgery, Cranio-vertebral Anomalies, and Endovascular Neurosurgery.
Dr. Mahesh Chaudhari
43 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- Special interest in Microsurgical Excision of Brain Tumors along with Clipping of Intracranial, Aneurysms, and Excision of AVMS.
- Areas of expertise include Stereotaxic Biopsy, Endoscopic transsphenoidal pituitary tumor surgery, Microvascular Decompression for cranial nerves in neuralgias, etc.
Dr. Paresh Doshi
36 years of experience
MCh, Ms, MBBS
- Performed around 130 movement disorder surgeries, including 49 cases of DBS and 45 cases of bilateral STN stimulation for Parkinson’s disease.
- Best Neurosurgeon Award-Indo-American Society, 2001.
- Awarded with Medscape India Award For Excellence In Neurosciences, 2012.
Dr. Mohinish Bhatjiwale
27 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Skilled in Craniotomy, Brain tumor surgery, Peripheral Neurosurgery, Epilepsy surgery, etc.
- Areas of interest include brain surgery and spinal procedures.
Dr. Milind Vaidya
32 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- Skilled in endoscopic assisted microsurgery, routine microsurgical techniques, use of ultrasonic aspirator, etc.
- Performed more than 4000 Craniotomy, 2500 spinal surgeries, and 75 Stereotactic surgeries.
- Surgical expertise includes managing head and spinal injuries, brain tumors, aneurysms, congenital brain abnormalities, and CNS infections.
Dr. Suresh Sankla
30 years of experience
FICS, FACS, DNB - Neurosurgery, MBBS
- Currently functions as HOD of Neurosurgery at Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Areas of interest are endoscopic and endoscope-assisted brain and spine surgery, complex skull base surgery, and pediatric neurosurgery.
- Awarded with Sydney Driscoll Award (U.K.), 1994.
Dr. Suneel Shah
26 years of experience
FRCS - Neurosurgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery
- Areas of expertise include Skull Base Surgery, Tumour surgery, Vascular Surgery, Endoscopic Neurosurgery, Minimally invasive spinal surgery, and Neuro-trauma.
- Experience in complex adult and pediatric neurosurgeries like intracranial aneurysms, benign and malignant brain tumors, etc.