Neurosurgeons in Marine Lines & nearby areas in Mumbai, 6 Results
Dr. Suneel Shah
26 years of experience
FRCS - Neurosurgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery
Dr. Keki Turel
51 years of experience
FIMSA, FACS, FRCS, FICG, FAIS, FAANoS, FABCNS, FICS, MS - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- “The Legendary Service Golden Pin Award” Given in Recognition of the Glory brought to the Zoroastrian Community Worldwide, awarded by the Organisers of ‘Enterprise Dubai’, in Dubai in 2014.
- Participated in the First Microvascular Surgery Workshop co-sponsored at Indian Cancer Society and Tata Memorial Hospital under the aegis of Association of Surgeons of India in Bombay, March.
- Member of Life Member, Neurological Society of India (NSI), - 1976.
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
10 years of experience
Fellowship in Spine Surgery (Toronto, Canada), Fellowship in Peripheral Nerve Surgery (Calgary, Canada), MCh - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
- Voted as one of Mumbai's top neurosurgeons by India Today magazine, August in 2016.
- Fellowship in Adult and Paediatric Spine Surgery at Toronto Western Hospital and Sickkids Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA.