Renal disease, one of the most common yet complex medical conditions. If the condition worsens, you may require a transplant to replace the damaged organ with healthier ones. Looking for the best treatment within your budget. Here, is the list of 10 best kidney transplant hospital in Mumbai where you can avail the finest and cost-efficient treatments.
10 Best Kidney Transplant Hospital in Mumbai
Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
Vileparle West, Mumbai
- Latest diagnostic and therapeutic amenities delivering finest pre and post-operative care.
- State-of-the-art operation theatres with ultra-modern intensive care unit.
- Perform laparoscopic donor nephrectomy ensuring minimal pain and early recovery.
S L Raheja Fortis Hospital
- A leading kidney transplant center with world-class medical infrastructure.
- Implement the latest treatment to rehabilitate patients with acute and chronic kidney failure.
Peddar Road, Mumbai
- First renal transplant performed in the year 1974.
- 100+ renal transplants are performed per year.
- 75 ABO-incompatible transplantations done.
Mon - Fri
7 am - 9 pm
- First hospital to perform combined Kidney and Heart transplantations in India.
- Well maintained diagnostic and surgical units with advanced technologies.
- Perform interventional procedures like cadaveric and solitary renal transplant, laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, combined liver-kidney, and kidney-pancreas transplants.
Mulund West, Mumbai
- Equipped with high quality transplant facilities for successful renal transplantation.
- 1500+ kidney transplants performed including pediatric transplants, HIV positive transplants, ABO-incompatible transplants, and cadaveric transplants.
Charni Road, Mumbai
- Efforts of transplant surgeons with modern equipment have helped deliver higher success rates.
- Offer advanced services to kidney transplant patients under ethical guidelines.
Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre
Marine Lines, Mumbai
- First healthcare to start kidney transplant in India.
- More than 25 years of expertise in kidney transplantation.
- The renal transplant center performs 60+ renal transplants every year.
- One of the top renal transplant unit for cadaveric donor transplantation.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- One of the largest renal transplant centers with living and cadaveric transplant facility.
- Offer innovative surgical procedures like paired kidney exchange, ABO-incompatible transplant, laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, etc
Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
Bandra West, Mumbai
- Nephrology unit has world-class equipment with cutting-edge technology.
- Was one of the first departments of the hospital and is the largest department in the facility.
- First in the city of Mumbai to start facility for hemodialysis in the ICU setting for acutely ill patients.