Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai, provides the finest medical expertise for medical treatment. It also provides education, research, facilities, and charitable endeavors.
The Hospital takes care of 300 In-patients and 1,500 Out-patients regularly. Lilavati Hospital gives inexpensive healthcare services with International standards.
Open 24 x 7
₹ 1800 Approx.
₹ 1000 Approx.
Located in Bandra West, Mumbai
- Distance: 5 km
- Duration: Approx. 9 minutes
- Lilavati Hospital has been recognized internationally as a center of medical expertise.
- The hospital had 10 beds at its inception, which has increased to 323.
- Lilavati Hospital consists of more than 300 consultants & workforce of around 1,800
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre sees about 300 in-patients and 1,500 out-patients regularly.
- The blood Bank of the hospital is NABH Accredited.
- Also, Lilavati hospital is accredited by the NABH Institutional Ethics Committee.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the visiting hours at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre?
Are international patients treated at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre?
How can I pay my bills at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre?
Are there accommodation facilities available for patients' relatives at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre?
Is there a facility for online consultation at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre?
What is the process for getting an appointment at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre?
Does Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre have a 24-hour emergency department?
Does Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre have a blood bank?
How do you rate the information on this page ?
Based on 1 reviews