Terms of Service
Updated On 29th December, 2022
- We understand the privacy of all information you provide is of a primary importance. This is why we do everything possible to use it carefully and sensibly. This information is never shared with other companies
Use Of Information On The Website
- The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions referring this site, and you should always seek the advice from qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
- ClinicSpots does not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website Content, or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our site does not constitute a professional relationship between you and ClinicSpots.
No Doctor-Patient Relationship, Not For Emergency
- Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, "Information") that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between ClinicSpots and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.
- It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from ClinicSpots, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website is for informational purposes only. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information provided on the Website. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare. If you are an End-User facing a medical emergency (either on your or a another person's behalf), please contact an ambulance service or hospital directly.
Listing Content and Disseminating Information
- ClinicSpots collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on website the relevant information regarding profile and practice of the Practitioners such as their specialization, qualification, fees, location, visiting hours, and similar details.ClinicSpots takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals. Although ClinicSpotsscreens and vets the information and photos submitted by the Practitioners, it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented from it, despite such reasonable efforts.
- The Services provided by ClinicSpots or any of its licensors or service providers are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). ClinicSpots does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Website or the Services. ClinicSpots does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ClinicSpots disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Website, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by ClinicSpots or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User.
- ClinicSpots assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User's access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User's sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- If ClinicSpots determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including feedback, ClinicSpots reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with ClinicSpots and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name/your clinic's name as determined by ClinicSpots for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify ClinicSpots for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected ClinicSpots or its Users.
Reviews And Feedback
- You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the Website, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews ("Critical Content") relating to Practitioners or other healthcare professionals. The role of ClinicSpots in publishing Critical Content is restricted to that of an 'intermediary' under the Information Technology Act, 2000. ClinicSpots disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of Critical Content, and its role with respect to such content is restricted to its obligations as an 'intermediary' under the said Act. ClinicSpots shall not be liable to pay any consideration to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
Your publication of reviews and feedback on the Website
is governed by Clause given below of these Terms.
Without prejudice to the detailed terms stated in Clause
mentioned, you hereby agree not to post or publish any
content on the Website that,
- infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity or privacy rights, or
- violates any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to the IG Rules and SPI Rules.
ClinicSpots, at its sole discretion, may choose not to publish your reviews and feedback, if so required by applicable law, and in accordance with Clause 5 of these Terms. You agree that ClinicSpots may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication for the purpose of:
- Obtaining feedback in relation to Website or ClinicSpots's services; and/or
- Obtaining feedback in relation to any Practitioners listed on the Website; and/or
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by Practitioners regarding your Critical Content;
and you agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by ClinicSpots. ClinicSpots’s Feedback Collection and Fraud Detection Policy, is annexed as the Schedule hereto, and remains subject always to these Terms.
Rights And Obligations Relating To Content
As mandated by Regulation 3(2) of the IG Rules, ClinicSpots hereby informs Users that they are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any ClinicSpots Content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by ClinicSpots;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other Users;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the ClinicSpots Content or other information available from the Website;
- framing or hot linking or deep linking any ClinicSpots Content.
- circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Software.
Retention And Removal
ClinicSpots may retain information collected from Users from its Website or Services for as long as necessary, depending on the type of information; purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and according to the SPI Rules. Computer web server logs may be preserved as long as administratively necessary.
How Infromation Collected About You Is Used ?
Information about your use of the Services may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide, improve and create new Services,
- to respond to your inquiries and to send you administrative communications about the ClinicSpots Sites and Services,
- to obtain your feedback about the ClinicSpotsSites and Services,
- to send you secure electronic messages and personalized emails pertaining to your interests as inferred from your use of the Services.
- to statistically analyze trends and user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of the ClinicSpots Sites are visited, how the Services are being used and how many emails are received and opened,
- to provide you more relevant content including advertising both on and off the ClinicSpots Sites and Apps,
- to detect and defend against fraud and other threats to the Services and our users,
- to identify issues with the Services,
- to conduct research and measurement activities, including those described below, and
- to administer your account.
How Your Information Is Secured And Retained?
- We take reasonable security measures to protect the security of your personal information. Despite ClinicSpots efforts to protect your personal information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted.
- The security of your personal information is important to us.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
- All information, services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website are provided by ClinicSpotson an "as is" and "as available" basis, either expressed or implied, we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- ClinicSpots assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site.
- ClinicSpots has exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the Website is accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove or alter any of the information contained on the Website at our sole discretion.
- ClinicSpots cannot guarantee the adequacy, currency or completeness of the Website content. ClinicSpots does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the services available on its Website.
- We disclaim responsibility for any harm to persons resulting from any instructions referred to in the Website. We do not warrant that the Website, or its content will meet your requirements.
- ClinicSpots reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice.
Clinicspots Q & A
- The Q&A Platform is a platform for exchange of information which is of general nature in a question and answer format. The Q&A Platform is not for emergency situations.
- Any Q&A interaction cannot be construed as a medical consultation with the Practitioner, in any manner whatsoever.
- ClinicSpots Users may post questions on medical issues ("Querist"), and these queries can be answered by multiple Practitioners on the Q&A Platform. It is expressly clarified that no doctor-patient relationship is established between the Querist and Practitioner, in any manner whatsoever, by indulging in this Q&A.
- The Practitioner may provide probable views, recommendations, suggestions and solutions to the question posted by a Querist. However, it is expressly clarified that any such view, recommendation, suggestion and solution shall not be construed as medical advice. The person in question (being Querist or not) is advised to consult with a doctor in this regard.
- Practitioner shall not share their personal, religious and/or moral views with the Querist while issuing their response.
- The Practitioner cannot issue and/or prescribe any medicines on the Q&A platform. It is a platform for only exchange of information and not a consultation/ medical advice. The Practitioner is absolutely and expressly prohibited to:
- Provide a medical diagnosis;
- Issue a prescription;
- Post any response which comprises of any derogatory language, objectionable, pornographic and /or offensive content;
- Advertise any brand of drugs, supplements, vaccines and medications, in any manner of whatsoever
- Promote content and activities which are illegal in nature;
- In the event of any breach of these QA T&C, ClinicSpots will take appropriate action inter alia ranging from issuing warnings to removal of Practitioner from the Q&A Platform, in its sole and absolute discretion, on a case to case basis.
- Any liability arising out of the response issued by a Practitioner will be borne solely by the Practitioner. Q&A Platform is only a platform interface provided by ClinicSpots for sharing and exchanging information purposes.
- The Q&A Platform shall be audited on a regular basis by ClinicSpots for ascertaining compliance by the Practitioner and the Practitioners consent to the same. It is clarified that the said audit is not conducted for the purpose of quality check or validation of responses issued by Practitioner.
- All general ClinicSpots Terms and Conditions shall govern the QA T&C to the extent applicable. Decision of ClinicSpots is final and binding on the issues arising under the QA T&C and ClinicSpots Terms and Conditions.
Changes To These Terms And Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to you. Any such amendments we make shall be effective once we post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the ClinicSpots Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publication of any such changes will constitute your agreement to follow and be automatically bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time without notice in its discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing this Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of any amended Terms of Service shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Your use of this Website prior to the time this Terms of Service was posted will be governed according to the Terms of Service that applied at the time of your use.
- We may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. We may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, we may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires us or any of their assets.
- We hereby reserve the right to block usage of the Website if any breach of the Terms of Service is caused by a User. This can in no way be construed as a waiver of any legal right under Indian law to claims any damages or initiate any legal proceedings against the User.