Gastroenterology-Hepatologists in Ahmedabad, 4 Results
Dr. Hardik Parikh
12 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- FIRST RANK IN UNIVERSITY DM GASTROENTEROLOGY in 2014.
- CONSULTANT GASTROENTEROLOGIST at AHMEDABAD GASTRO ASSOCIATES ( AGA ).
- Member of INDIAN NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR STUDY ON LIVER.
Dr. Harsh Shah
13 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, MBBS
- Best Video presentation - IHPBA, Mumbai in 2013.
- Consultant GI & HPB Surgery at Dhiraj Hospital, Sumandeep University.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenterology-Hepatologist" (31)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.
Carcinoma esophagus needs to manage in this way only if the standard practice is to do radiation followed by surgery. Start with as advised by your gastroenterologist
As prior operated please do a colonoscopy before doing anything to understand the present issue.Consult the Gasternologist with your report.
Esoprazole need to take before food.
Antacid need to take after food.
Rebamipide need to take after food.
As you have H pylori gastritis, therefore you need to take HP kit for at least 15 days.