Gynecologist/Obstetricians in Chandigarh, 5 Results
Dr. Heena Chawla
12 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE-LAPAROSCOPIC GYNAE SURGERY in 2018.
- CONSULTANT OBS & GYNAE at APOLLO CLINIC.
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Harpreet Kaur Sidhu
18 years of experience
MRCOG(UK), FNB - Reproductive Medicine, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS
- Gold Medalist in MBBS in 2001.
- Senior Consultant (Gynecology & Reproductive Medicine) at Milann - The Fertility Center.
- Member of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist/Obstetrician" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility