Gynecologist/Obstetricians in Mohali, 13 Results
Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar
37 years of experience
Fellow of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FICOG), MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FCPS - Mid. & Gynae, MBBS
- Recipient of Bharat gaurav Award at House of commons London in 2015.
- Consultant Doctor at Bloom IVF.
- Member of Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society (MOGS).
Dr. Pooja Mehta
22 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Official Trainer By ISAR To Train Doctors For IUI & IVF in 2010.
- Senior Consultant at Bloom IVF.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Divya Awasthi
14 years of experience
DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Gold Medalist in 2003.
- Consultant OBG at Max Superspeciality Hospital.
- Member of American Association of Gynaecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL).
Dr. Lakhbir Kaur Dhaliwal
41 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO, MBBS
- Received various bet paper awards in the national & international conferences..
- Senior Consultant at Milann - The Fertility Center.
- Member of World Health Organization (WHO).
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist/Obstetrician" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility