- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital was founded in April 1951 inaugurated by the then Prime Minister of India Shri Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- SGRH is charitable character in Delhi in accordance with to the wishes of its founder, Sir Ganga Ram.
- They fulfill this by the funds generated from the hospital services that is partially utilised for providing free health care and make 20% beds available total strength for admission of to indigenous and financially weaker section of the society.
- Also the beds and all facilities boarding, lodging, investigations, medicine and operative procedures are free for the said group.
- The hospital has a well-equipped and advanced infrastructure and techniques to provide wholesome and comprehensive care to their patients from various department of diagnosis and treatment, such as:
First whole body CT Scan unit in Delhi, Nephrology & Renal Transplantation, Vascular, Gastroenterology, Minimal Access Surgery, Urology, Orthopaedics Surgery, Paediatrics and Paediatric Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, In Vitro Fertilization Unit, Homoeopathy, Academics, Genetics, Cardiac Surgery
Open 24 x 7