We understand you are looking for the best liver cancer treatment hospitals in India, even you are finding the cost of liver cancer treatment in India. On this page, we have tried to provide you all the information you need to make the decision for liver cancer treatment.
Best Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in India
Gurgaon Sector 38, Gurgaon
- It is one of the India's largest multi-super specialty institutes located in Gurgaon, a bustling town in the National Capital Region.
- It is considered to be one of the best liver cancer hospitals in Delhi.
- This hospital also attracts one of the best liver cancer specialists in Delhi. It is well known for its success rate in liver cancer treatment in India.
Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon
- The super-specialties offered by Artemis as its area of focus include Oncology (Cancer), Joint Replacements, Orthopaedics, Cardiovascular, liver transplantation Minimally Invasive Surgery along with Neurosciences and Bariatric apart from their highly reputable liver cancer treatment in India.
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
- It has its branches in seven locations in India and has top-notch technologies which can promise the best Liver cancer treatment in India.
- In addition to this, the Wockhardt hospital boasts of an excellent quality of doctors and surgeons who ensure that the patient has the best chances of survival.
Fortis Aashlok Hospital
Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi
- The group also performs cutting-edge surgeries in various specialities ranging from cosmetology, woman & child health, ophthalmology, dental, ENT, urology, liver a cancer treatment in India and minimal invasive surgery.
Blk Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, Delhi
- Spreading over five acres of land, BLK has a capacity of 700 beds and offers all the services like woman & child health, ophthalmology, dental, ENT, urology, liver cancer treatment in India, IVF and infertility treatment along with liver transplantation.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Andheri West, Mumbai
- It is a philosophical establishment made by the Ambani family.
- It comprises of top notch infrastructure along with some of the top names in the medical industry.
- They have high success rate in the liver cancer treatment in India.
- Being the premium hospital cost of liver cancer treatment is high comparatively.
Tata Memorial Hospital
- Being the best name in cancer treatment and carring the legacy of tata memorial hospital of Mumbai, Tata medical center carries high regards in the eyes of any cancer patient.
- It is one of the rare hospitals which provides liver cancer treatment in Kolkata. This hospital is famous for their effective cost of liver resection surgery in India.
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute And Research Centre
Mon - Sat
9 am - 9 pm
Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Why should you do liver cancer treatment in India?
- Best in class treatment quality: Hospitals in India are known for their inclusion of best in class treatment. Hospitals of India also use the same technology used by other best hospital around the globe.
- Affordable liver cancer treatment: India is emerging as the cancer treatment hub mainly because of optimum treatment options available at affordable prices Being an expensive and complicated procedure people choose India as hospitals in India are affordable compared to other developed countries.
- Latest technology treatment: Indian hospitals and research centers use the latest technology for providing liver cancer treatment. They are also constantly involved in the process for finding the latest cancer treatment.
- Highly reliable and experienced doctors: Indian origin doctors carry high respect in the mind of patients from outside India especially from the patients from developed countries like USA, UK etc.
- Quality of treatment: Quality of the treatment provided by the hospital of India is really good. This is a very effective factor for choosing the liver cancer treatment in India.
How is the liver cancer in India or around the world diagnosed?
- Blood test: The test is the simple blood test, there is a substance called alfa-fetoprotein present in positive liver cancer cases.
- Imaging studies: In this CT scan and MRI is used to diagnose liver cancer in the body. This is the primary diagnosis.
- Liver Biopsy: In this process, the tissue of liver is being extracted and analysed for cancer. Tests are done. This is the second stage to confirm the presence of cancer in Liver.
Survival rate for liver cancer patients
The liver cancer survival rate totally depends on early detection and condition of cancer in your body.
If the cancerous part of the liver is surgically removed than the 5-year survival rate of a liver cancer patient is 50% but if detected in early stage than it can rise up to 70%.
Other searched cities
Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Mumbai
Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Delhi
Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Bangalore
Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Chennai
Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Hyderabad
Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Pune
Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Liver Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Kolkata