Neurologists in Ameerpet & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 5 Results
Dr. Umesh Thukaram
29 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Epilepsy training in summer course in Epilepsy San Servolo University, Venice. Italy in 2006.
- Consultant Neurologist at Owaisi Hospital And Research Centre.
- Member of Member of Indian Epilepsy Society.
Dr. B Chandrasekhar Reddy
19 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Published papers & case reports in indexed journals..
- Consultant Neurologist at KIMS - Secunderabad.
- Asst. Professor of Medicine at T SV Medical college.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Neurology" (91)
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.
As per the complaints, this is a case of Sinusitis.
If you have sinusitis, the doctor may be able to recommend additional medications to relieve your symptoms, such as steroid nasal sprays or drops to reduce sinus swelling.
antihistamines - if your symptoms are caused by an allergy
Antibiotics - if you have a bacterial infection and are severely sick or at risk of consequences, antibiotics may be prescribed (but antibiotics are often not needed, as sinusitis is usually caused by a virus)
While analyzing the problem it indicates nerve compression, If numbness is persistent If no relief from medications and Physiotherapy, surgery may be required. For the exact solution you need show the MRI report to the orthopedist.
Generally there are 4 types of Resection to remove a tumor:
- Gross total: The entire tumor is removed. However, sometimes microscopic cells may remain.
- Subtotal: A large portion of the tumor is removed.
- Partial: Only part of the tumor is removed.
- Biopsy only: Only a small portion is removed, which is used for a biopsy.
The treatment or surgery depends on several factors like type of cancer, the stage of cancer, location, age of patient, general health, associated comorbidities and others. Consult an oncologist, who on evaluation of the patient will guide you to choose the best treatment suitable for the patient.
Hope our answer helps you.